Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 12:59:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what to box and colonise  (Read 11557 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 18:45:57 PM »

this is a dumb argument from u and hrdevil,  *freak*
i play realm 50 and after i boxed mu lvl5 fortress no one dares to attack it, coz they cant destroy it for lack of morale, even with no army in it
so its a good way to protect your ressources, army save is very important too, but u cannot say boxing is uneffective

Nobody said it was "inaffective" and it's good to have a fotress Lv.5 on 1st month of game. and there are other ways to protect your resourses but with a cost.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 19:24:29 PM »

this is a dumb argument from u and hrdevil,  *freak*
i play realm 50 and after i boxed mu lvl5 fortress no one dares to attack it, coz they cant destroy it for lack of morale, even with no army in it
so its a good way to protect your ressources, army save is very important too, but u cannot say boxing is uneffective
ok dude i was trying to be nice and not to show how foolish your suggestion was..chegewara gave correct suggestion because if dude colonized province 19 he would have to colonize 3 mountains .having 3 mountains in your first few provinces is pretty foolish because of slow population growth.so technically just because of +20% fort hp which wont save you if someone really wants to kill you,you would have to practically have terrible economy for nothing...and yes population growth matters..even in v4a..player who has all plains will develop faster than guy who has 3 mountians because his population will grow faster ergo his production will get bigger no matter that mountains have some bonuses...
regarding your fort 5 in r50.i see last in top 50 has like 40 k points.. fort 5 boxed and full of archers can crush a guy with like 20k points with no problems..so my guess is low on net and you play v4a..easy to say no one will attack your boxed fort when youre surrounded by noobs and goldmines  *pardon* get in top 50 and see how your boxed fort lvl 5 will hold  *freak*

P.S sorry that i had to be rude,but this is only effective way to explain it *sad*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 19:25:02 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 22:44:00 PM »

ok dude i was trying to be nice and not to show how foolish your suggestion was..chegewara gave correct suggestion because if dude colonized province 19 he would have to colonize 3 mountains .having 3 mountains in your first few provinces is pretty foolish because of slow population growth.so technically just because of +20% fort hp which wont save you if someone really wants to kill you,you would have to practically have terrible economy for nothing...and yes population growth matters..even in v4a..player who has all plains will develop faster than guy who has 3 mountians because his population will grow faster ergo his production will get bigger no matter that mountains have some bonuses...
regarding your fort 5 in r50.i see last in top 50 has like 40 k points.. fort 5 boxed and full of archers can crush a guy with like 20k points with no problems..so my guess is low on net and you play v4a..easy to say no one will attack your boxed fort when youre surrounded by noobs and goldmines  *pardon* get in top 50 and see how your boxed fort lvl 5 will hold  *freak*

P.S sorry that i had to be rude,but this is only effective way to explain it *sad*

Good explanation  *hihi*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 00:26:50 AM »

im on V mode for one coz i my phone internet is down  *freak*
thats not even close to rude for 2
and for 3 i agree on wat u say on having good pop in the beginning of the game instead of boxing, i just went bananza when he said boxing is not necessary as long as u do army save *rose*

*freak*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: