Imperia Online International
June 17, 2024, 17:13:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PREDATORS in r2  (Read 75216 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #180 on: May 12, 2009, 14:16:17 PM »

Ubelivable, you guys are still around?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #181 on: May 12, 2009, 15:05:46 PM »

You betcha we are still there !!  *Angry*

Deus populusque
Ukobach
« Reply #182 on: May 12, 2009, 15:44:22 PM »

I have an offer for stud. If youre interested come to r4.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #183 on: May 12, 2009, 15:51:06 PM »

Stud is not playing since he got his PC for repair.
just send him a personal message if you got something to tell him *wink*

Deus populusque
petrucci_
Private

« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2009, 01:06:58 AM »

That's truly incredible ... I don't know how the BOYARS can be so lucky to be able to find players among us who are either out of power or out of time ...  rant
Tonight, it was the turn of Kotmkot.  head_hurts_kr

A bit of discipline and respect for basic prudent rules is just what's needed when fighting in an active Alliance : like timing your army save for a return at least 20-30 min after your expected log-in.

But it's also how things are when players stick to the 1 player = 1 account rule and don't go babysitting each others .... mistakes can happen and you always have to plan for the unexpected *Smiley*)

There are still 4 more days for the war, enough to get back at them *evil*

Have fun,
Hey guys! We carefully monitor each of you at any time and this is not a happy result of a strike ,many calculations, we play this game from the outset and know what to do, our results are not random Loose a lot of personal time and health to be at a level, but in this era we have decided to be first .we have 5 real people aged between 30-40 years and we hard and scary all in this era will find even our bulgarian players You are interesting and persistent opponent, and we appreciate and wish you success ... our jobs are associated with computer work and have enough time to observe everything closely, so you beat that cost is sometimes a matter of multiakaunting that absolutely is not true success ...... *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* *rose* *rose* *rose*
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 02:20:45 AM by petrucci_ » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2009, 09:24:28 AM »

Hey guys! We carefully monitor each of you at any time and this is not a happy result of a strike ,many calculations, we play this game from the outset and know what to do, our results are not random Loose a lot of personal time and health to be at a level, but in this era we have decided to be first .we have 5 real people aged between 30-40 years and we hard and scary all in this era will find even our bulgarian players You are interesting and persistent opponent, and we appreciate and wish you success ... our jobs are associated with computer work and have enough time to observe everything closely, so you beat that cost is sometimes a matter of multiakaunting that absolutely is not true success ...... *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* *rose* *rose* *rose*

I don't think you got it ...

Kotmkot lives in a region of the USA who has been lately severely damaged by strong winds : he had power shortages and comunication lines cut off, included the internet ... this happened in the past 3 days, and while he was waiting for an attack from you, he lost the internet again (thus got his army caught) ... that's the kind of "luck" I'm talking about
The same happened with Montego and Stud who had their PC to break while attacking.

It could happen at anytime or against anybody, but ech time, it happened against you guyz.

Luck is a skill in warfare, and you have plenty of other skills too. And I don't mean that as a disrespect.

However, babysitting and sharing account between member of the same Alliance is a totaly different thing : that's bad sportsmanship and a completely dishonourable behaviour when you are aiming for the top rankings.
When babysitting 24/7 in Alliance Wars, it's akin to multi-accounting for me.

Now, dare to say publicly that no one in BOYARS has babysitted (moved troops or resosurces, launched attack orders, coordinated attacks and spying between accounts ...) anyone in your Alliance in the past 4 weeks, and I will hold you to your word !!!
No latter than last night, Tiodor and Bobitu were managed by one player only.
The same would happen with yourself and Tiodor or Peshko1 at other times, not even worth mentioning Capt.Blood.

You are very active players, there is no denying that. And you know how to play IO well. I'm not arguing with this either.
But you aren't respectable players as long as you don't stick to the 1 player = 1 account rule 24/7 !!! It's as simple as that *Smiley*

and like I said, it's not because others do it (LATINLORDZ, OEA, ...), that you've got to do it too *wink*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
petrucci_
Private

« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2009, 12:25:52 PM »

Hello again!

First I'd like to share with you that we have the great advantage of living in the same city and knowing quite well each other, we know our habits, our families and way of living and beacuse of that the coordination in our actions is perfect. I'd also like to say something publicly here. Yes! We help each other but if this is not in accordance with the rules of the fair play then we manage to cover it up through our game. I mean our calculations, observations are coordianted in contrast with the actions of the rest who just help each other without knowing what exactly they are doing. I want to ask you now what stopped sv_iv from saving his army while standing in front of the pc and I'll give you the answer - one of us studied the habits and actions of this account and that's why the attack was accurately calculated. Do you have any idea how difficult such observation is and how time-consuming it is? This why we are advanced before the rest of the players. I'd like to tell you one more thing - we are at a war with you not because it is something personal but because you are in our range and we need to gain enough points to classify. That's why here, publicly again, we invite you in Sofia, Bulgaria to have a beer in some Irish Pub. Then we can explain to you how we do all of the above mentioned.

We have got together in order to achieve a certain aim because just like in life, one has to have a cause to fight for it. Let me stop here. I remain with best feelings and I wish you a wonderful day and a good game!!!   *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* *rose* *rose*
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:29:24 PM by petrucci_ » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »

ofc, I know that there is nothing personal in declaring wars ... even if there were, that wouldn't change anything : we are in the race all together and there can be only one team at the top.
One declared because there are points and/or war incomes to be made.
I sure know how much time-consuming is playing military Alliances seriously ... and lowering points to be just below the 2x of another player or sharing info with other Alliances to gang-up on a perceived weaker player, this are just very smart moves. That may seem basic to experienced players, but it's also so refreshing when you see it *wink*

And that's precisely why it's so interesting to play military, rather than farming your way til the end of the era.

but that doesn't change a thing about my charges about bad sportsmanship *Smiley*

.... beers are sweet temptations with me ....  *bear*...  just an inch below a good meal ...  *stop*

Deus populusque
Ukobach
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2009, 06:00:35 AM »

Stud is not playing since he got his PC for repair.
just send him a personal message if you got something to tell him *wink*

I did, he did not answer.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #189 on: May 14, 2009, 07:57:42 AM »

I did, he did not answer.
he is not online at all *Smiley* hes in vac in every realm but croatian where he logs every once in a few and spends everything *Smiley*) there our alliance is first in netpoints  *freak*  *sos*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
acy7231
Private

« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2009, 01:51:30 AM »

Hey stud where are you? heard from starbuck that you send your pc for repair. Well when are you going to come back from vacation in Realm 31? Our alliance predators members seems to be not so active and becoming a gold farm, they never send a single attack, not even to a goldmine.
smruti
« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2009, 02:53:20 AM »

I have an offer for stud. If youre interested come to r4.

may be stud is playing r4 , just wait for 60 days after era , he will come with his 5k villagers and boxed fort 7..LOL
Billyes
Private

DRAGON

« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2009, 20:47:29 PM »

DRAGON rull in realm 2  *evil*  ,   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bvISIYS2Ss     video is for realm 2

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2009, 21:08:18 PM »

DRAGON rull in realm 2  *evil*  ,   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bvISIYS2Ss     video is for realm 2

DRAGON lost their breath *Smiley* ... but good vidz  *rose*

Deus populusque
Billyes
Private

DRAGON

« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2009, 21:32:41 PM »

Billyes(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   11775   1249804   1764   25981   0   0   785                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ladyflame(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   392   115086   122   1364   0   0   26                                                                                                                                                                                                                i    v13(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   4031   364834   672   9613   0   0   268 iv13(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   1770   240014   397   5476   0   0   11                                                          iv13(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   210   6311   42   157   0   0   14
komisarq(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   364   16414   60   426   0   0   24
komisarq(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   175   6147   27   175   0   0   11
Catrrine(_DRAGON_)   ISaBeLLa_(TATARiSTAN)   664   109109   167   2026   0   0   40        [:-}  luki  predators i not my neiber

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: