Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 18:46:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my 1place ranking position was taken away (with all my militry points)  (Read 4206 times)
fliper21
Private

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 21:09:58 PM »

hehehehe, im fliper im nr.1  military point heheheheh
i fight many time whith warble in war, and  many time i win
http://www9.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=4&c=&sort=1&realm=38

I play on ralm 38 (as royie2good). era ended today and i should have had goten 1 place position in mil ranking i still had it on 10:00 am (i have no image of that - sry), but after several hours i checked ranking and all my miltery points were taken away with no explanation - this is image i took yesterday that confirmvi was supposed to finish 1 in mil points -
[img=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8500/rankinghtp.jpg]

and this is realm final ranking - if u will go and check net points ranking u c me 3 but all mil points taken - http://www18.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=1&realm=38

I would like to have an explanation for that and a valid one.
Kammorista
Private

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 21:22:59 PM »

I'm very glad to hear that I'm the best cheater in r38  *hahaha* Weir u need some more sense of humor, must be hard to live with yours. I didn't found where royie sad that i'm used multi and didn't found where Krum told about that. Let's IO team to make so desicions. So if you shure that I'm used multi - then swear to eat your socks if that true and we will wait the answer from the Krum.
P.S.: Efforts to find any excuses - it's just a proofs of fault.
psplnk
Private

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 21:52:32 PM »

weirlind .... what about nelsonxvv1 and his accounts .... he join your alliance with 4 or 5 acc`s , disband they armies and enter moneys to  alliances treasury. All era he spy me from one acc and attack me from other even we fight with him in Arther alliance soo please don`t speak for "cheating"  *stop*
P.S. i was 1 place ahead in honor and he see that and make a arrange battle heh i`m lucky one to win this privilege to arrange a battle because of me *Smiley* All your alliance attack me and no one catch me and for all battles takes 1-2 millions of gold yeah *Tongue* u burn in 4 provinces too
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 21:58:07 PM by psplnk » Logged
ROYKED
Private

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 13:15:05 PM »

I'm very glad to hear that I'm the best cheater in r38  *hahaha* Weir u need some more sense of humor, must be hard to live with yours. I didn't found where royie sad that i'm used multi and didn't found where Krum told about that. Let's IO team to make so desicions. So if you shure that I'm used multi - then swear to eat your socks if that true and we will wait the answer from the Krum.

1. The thread issue was indeed not multi accounting (this will be cover in dif thread). I was realting to battles being "fixed" assuming in both cases (fantasy and warble) the defender and attacker r  dif players. I wanted to raise 3 points - 1. what can be consider as "fix battle". Where do u draw the line and what can be done in futre to avoid this kind of things, if indeed u (krum) see them as fixed. 2. if indeed its "fixed" why was punsihment apply only on one side and not the other (this is already been resolved by krum and nothing to add there) and 3. the extent of the punishment once u decided a battle was "fixed". - its odd to me that  a player like myself that never done multi account and babysit others (and u can ask many players how many times i have said no and refuse to do anykind of this things and try to help them in all other legit way i could come with - im most cases, as far as im aware they adopted my way of playing) on last day of era, while i already secure 1 place position 100% (and i think no one can disagree that my battle with jack wasn't "fixed"), would find himself with not a single war point cause of questionable and unclear term such as "fixed battle". Krum himself admitted it is harsh and no wonder. Byw- sorin/fliper congs me for winning it  couple of hours before all "fixed battles" happennd, proving my point that wer attack on me had zero effect on final mil points ranking.

2. There is a very big diff between "Efforts to find any excuses" and having legit solid argument. If u didn't notice, i and wer didn't try to hide anything or not admitting of our actions made. I already wrote i fully respect admins decisions as long they apply it to all users in same manner. If i had to lose all my war points for exsposing your actions i take this deal anytime:)
Still, this not mean we can't makes arguments  about the logic of what can be consider as "fixed battle" and what r the extent of evidence u need to have for it. 

3. If u havn't noticed, till now krum didn't bother to answer any of our comments and answers in this matter and in my book it speak for itself about him having no more than weak arguments. The fact that fragmaster play in diff realm complained about it and other users were also punished on same acount tells me there is serious problem in IO with that issue, one that have to be resolve in one clear and simple rule. For example, if u consider ex alliance members attacks on each other to be "fixed" fine, than make a rule that not allow this option. Leaving such a braod def of "fixed" is a problem.
Byw- one would imegine u would have same intrest (namely having open debate on that point) as all of your war points were taken away, but i guess u have diff agenda (one can only wonder why:). Thats fine but u have no right to shut other ppl mouths.

as to psplnk

1. i guess u one of the bulgrain alliances as nelson and other arther members joined us late in era after blatoto-arther war. Your basic assumtion that all  palyers with flag from same country r all multi accounts/babysit is flawded. If this was indeed all true than all bugari and blatoto members should be banned.

2. Your post speaks for himself- we had a basic ground rule in warble - every player in warble should know that if he can't manage is account alone (namely, save his army each time) that he can do 3 things - disabend all army/take a vaction mode or leave alliance. If u have followed r alliance real close u would have seen that all 3 options were used by various members, each with is own agenda.

3. As i said, i really tried to do my best to keep clean and fair play 100% of time, but still there is a limit one person can control other players action. For example, im sure u all remember the day watcher got banned. I must say i was shocked and it totaly came out of blew for me. His ban was right, cause it turned out one night (and only one night) he used somekind of script to catch spies. Punish was well in order, no doubt. bottom line is that, as kamm said, in the end of the day its the admins job to exmine players and punish, sadly im sure its a hard and unpleasnt work.

4. Having said all that, we really dont have to justify anything, esp consider the way of conduct of mmany bugari and blatoto members for many long months in era, so i would not go there instead of u.

5. still, if erros made and unfair play happened from our side, i can only regrat it, apologized in behalf of my alliance and do all in my power it won't repeat it self in future. now pls, as i said  multi/ babysitting accounts was not part of this thread for itself , so pls if u have and want to continue this debate than do it on dif thread. 10x.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 17:24:26 PM by ROYKED » Logged
weirlind
Private

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 21:27:52 PM »

Kammocheater, sorry that you misunderstood me, but you weren't the BEST cheater...that honor goes to Fliper, or is it Sorin??? (sorry I keep forgetting because sometimes you were fliper and sometimes sorin). 

You see Kammocheater, the best cheats never get caught like him....oh wait a minute, oh yes! one of his accounts was banned, my mistake.  Yet, fliper still finished ahead of you lol, which makes him the best cheater!!!!  As for eating socks, that's a weird comment to make.....especially as your arguement is that you cheated to win the honor battle, but you only cheated a little and not a lot. 

Flip it is your turn.  I still can't believe you are so proud that you won some battles against us and you are even bragging about them.  How many wars did we have? How many did you win??  lol....we crushed your alliance rofighters and then after you ran off to delidumrul and attacked us, we crushed them, too.  And don't forget sorin (see above)!!

Next, the other post must be from nktt.  The greatest warrior on the realm who used to run into vacation mode more often than what kamm use to cheat.  We took all Arthur members after they lost a few wars...some players didn't want to rebuild their armies, so they told me they were quitting and would disband their troops and put the gold into the treasury.  What's wrong with that? Next, you claim that Nelson would spy on you with one account and attack with another....hahahhaa what a noob you are!!!  I used those spy reports before attacking you, and everyone in the alliance used them, does that mean we all used those accounts.   A  true Noob to the end!!

Finally to Krum, if you can't see what happened in the realm, especially after all the complaining we did before then I don't think you will ever reinstall Roy's military points.  I hope you will continue this hard stance and punish those players in the future even more.  I also think Roy's idea of not attacking anyone who was in your alliance for 48 hours is a great rule and should be implemented ASAP.  This will stop this scenario happening again.  Especially as players such as Fagmaster think that players can't cheat by getting Networth points are very mistaken and it would be easy for someone to set up a battle and collect a lot of gold to get more points.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 21:30:53 PM by weirlind » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: