Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 17:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my 1place ranking position was taken away (with all my militry points)  (Read 4173 times)
ROYKED
Private

« on: March 20, 2009, 12:06:26 PM »

I play on ralm 38 (as royie2good). era ended today and i should have had goten 1 place position in mil ranking i still had it on 10:00 am (i have no image of that - sry), but after several hours i checked ranking and all my miltery points were taken away with no explanation - this is image i took yesterday that confirmvi was supposed to finish 1 in mil points -
[img=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8500/rankinghtp.jpg]

and this is realm final ranking - if u will go and check net points ranking u c me 3 but all mil points taken - http://www18.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=1&realm=38

I would like to have an explanation for that and a valid one.
chegewara
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »

cause era has ended and then all is reset on server *cool*
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »

Cause your 1st place was set up with friend from WARBLE alliance.
ROYKED
Private

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 12:53:57 PM »

ah, i have been waiting for that one- i rekon u mean weir attack on me on last night. well lets set things in order and i would like to hear your explantion for all i have to say - 1. coming to last day of era (namly on 19.3.09) i was rank 1 in mil points and honor (as u can see from image i posted - i had 412k mil points with). In the morningi had 5495 honor points while kammorista was chasing me all week long on that but still was behind with 5414 honor points. 

2. The image i posted was taken around 21:00 pm and by than kamm manage to raise his honor points in a this manner. kamm was a part of an alliance named fantasy..for past several month 2 members of this alliance, named edvard and macsimus, was inactive and always was on vacation mode. we had several wars with fantasy and baiscally fantasy used those 2 accounts in unfair way (its another strory- but i have very long story with detail images i took day by day in 2 of this wars- all will be posted in other day). Anyway - as i said one of this accounts named "macsimus" was well gone for months but still was always part of fantasy. In mid day of last era day, out of a sudden i check players list and i c that "macsimus" is back and he left fantasy. Knowing what i have on fantasy i had "lucky" guess that kamm has something with that and i was sure not many hours of after, all of a sudeen kamm army will find his way to macsimus (kamm himself can confirm the msg i  sent him). What a surprise it was that several hours after around 21:00 pm kamm did crush macsimus army, while in the same time macsimus was attacked by realmaker, but he missid his army..well no doubt kamm must have been the "luckiest" player ever and from what i can tell he even got macs with 2 split waves.. damn what a "great" player.

3. This play of conduct was so obious and as far as i know wer reported it. As usuall (sadly to say) nothing happened. Weir was pissed with the game and cause it was last day of era decided on his own (i never asked him to do it), to leave warble alliance and attack me. It was before midnight..thinking era ends on midnight he didnt bother to log afterwards, save or so. i must say i was thinking same thing and no battles wil lcount after midnight. Guess what, era didn't ended at midnight, i loged in, saw i have a chance to get more honor and mil points and say why not - i attacked weir 3 more times.

Now, several questions -

1. as far as i can tell - weir is a completley diff player and person from me. i never babysit or did any kind of multi account. I had a chance and i took it and rememebr weir crashed on my army to  begin with. so why do i get any punishment?

2. We did nothing dif than what kamm and fantasy did, still if indeed u see this is a violation of game rules, how come they get away with it and others like me not? any other way is just being biasde. I could accept this argument it u apply same judgment to all users, but u don't.

3. Even if u considered last night battles to c as violation of rules, why all mi points taken? from my img i posted it was clear i had won mil points ranking by far beforehand and no one had any chance to catch me - second one was fliper had 349k points while i had 412k points regardless to later battles.

i could understand if u took away all points including honor achieved for my battles with weir.

the irony of all this is that the player rank first now in mil points (named "fliper")..admmited that in fact he was "sorin" (which were banned from game) as we suspected for very long time and reported admins but nothing was done. best of all that u can c that even on last day they did multi account and flipr/sorin, which always had romanin flag, has dif flag (check my img post and ranking link).

The sad thing is that all this year i and warble were one of the few alliances that didn't do multi accounting and army babysitting. All friends who know me, know that i always insisted to play fair and by rules no matter what and the enourmas cheating was going around us. Even when it cost us losing war sometime, i always said to my members that there is no point of this game..but i guess in the end the fair ones is always to get thier ass kicked.
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 13:24:58 PM »

Nice speech there, kammorista's points are removed too though nobody reported it neither in here nor in bugs, nor in mail. It pretty much confirms your guilt since every cheater's first line is "why am I banned when insert_random_name_here did the same and is not punished". As for the other part - yes, you haven't babysit each other, still the battles are fixed. The part with him deciding on his own is nice, I'm confident he did that. The full removal of points is a special compliment from IO team, out of 9 realms that ended today, 5 people lost their mili points so far...I know its harsh but its the only way to make people learn its not ok to set up battles so their friends win.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 13:44:14 PM »

punish them all ! i quitted MP race ,because it is well known that in last days everyone sets up battles .Nobody can make 400k networth with his friend to catch me up ,thats why i feel so good.

+k for krum the LAWBRINGER *Smiley*
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 13:44:59 PM by fragmaster » Logged

Kammorista
Private

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 14:01:25 PM »

10x for Krum for special compliment... *pardon*
Royie - don't burst pls  *hahaha*
ROYKED
Private

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 14:33:42 PM »

Nice speech there, kammorista's points are removed too though nobody reported it neither in here nor in bugs, nor in mail. It pretty much confirms your guilt since every cheater's first line is "why am I banned when insert_random_name_here did the same and is not punished". As for the other part - yes, you haven't babysit each other, still the battles are fixed. The part with him deciding on his own is nice, I'm confident he did that. The full removal of points is a special compliment from IO team, out of 9 realms that ended today, 5 people lost their mili points so far...I know its harsh but its the only way to make people learn its not ok to set up battles so their friends win.

10x for comment and seting it straight.

several comments and questions -1. if u noticed i didnt went out  blaming anyone at begining. As far as i knew weir did report kamm and fantasy actions (but like in past nothing was done). Having the rules not being that clear (at least for us at that time), i guessed it is a case u can described as "stink but kosher"*Smiley*. i just needed to get an explanation, tough i suspect the reason (only suspect cause nothing was done to kamm).

2. I think it can be argued if in fact it is was a fixed battle or not as i had zero control on wer account and army..i had 2 choices - clearing all my army or defending - sry to say, but i think 99% players whould stay on defense. if i was muti wer account so sure 100% banned from game and take all my points on all counts:) I never walked out of battle i could win, its my warrior nature:) which this game is all about. I admit in one thing- if my battles with weir would have had any effect on other players final ranking, besides kamm honor position, sadly to say i believe i would have getting my army out of the way, even if it would meant kamm taken 1 formal honor ranking position the way he did. (players that really knows me, know that in spite being a very bizare move, i would do so). still, this issue is problomatic and i think best thing would seting a rule that players cann't attack ex alliance members within 48 hrs after leaving the alliance. it would negate many of the dilamas and problems, at least minimize them.

3. I was under the impression that wer did report on kamm and fantasy conduct, but nothing was done. I havn't had too much time for reporting and checking it myself. I guess this was a misunderstanding between me and wer, and there aint much we can do about it now.

4. still, as long as judgment apply to all in same manner, i respect your decision and can understand from where u r coming from.

5. having said that, in light of all i have just described, i would ask that u will reconsider the extent of punishment. even player that babysits get their account banned for only 2 days at max. As  this had no effect on final 1 place mil ranking and only honor, more of a fair one would to take all of my honor points and deduct all mil points won by battles with weir.

6. final word is to kamm - u might be surprised, but im not angry at all with ranking itself as long as punishment r apply to all in same manner. As i wrote to u in person, its too bad players like u r ruin this game for many others..we tolarted your way of conduct for very long time, but u really pushed it too far yesterday. 
bootom line is that all players in r38 knows whos best warrior was in realm, ranking or no ranking:) (i admit im lucky to take the ranking imgs beforehand:)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 14:44:29 PM by ROYKED » Logged
weirlind
Private

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 19:10:50 PM »

This is kind of an amusing thread...first Kamm, i don't think krum meant to compliment you.  He was actually saying that you multi-accounted and used another account (yourself) to fix a battle.  Which means Kamm = cheat.

Second, frogmaster, you really need to read the messages before commenting.  The issue is not military points.  So Roy was confused why military points were deducted, when this was all about honor.

Third, Krum, we have complained bitterly for more than 6 months about the cheats.  Finally, you have proof from Kamm.  In your responses before you said 'there is not enough evidence and proof', So where is your proof this time for the deductions?? 

Yes, I attacked a player that I used to be in an alliance with.  I did it before when I kicked out a player and he attacked one of my members, so I marched back there and destroyed him.  I have also attacked a player I kicked from my alliance after I saw that he wasnt playing anymore and had a nice amount of gold. 

I am my own player and if I want to attack anyone then surely I have that right.  In fact, I had my own reasons to attack Roy, the clock was ticking and I had a personal bet with MC who would finish with the most military points.  I knew Roy's army strength and knew that win or lose that i would get the military points to finally beat MC.  As you know Roy is the nearest player with me with an army and I made it with less than a minute to spare to the deadline of the era, if I attacked another player would I have been in time?? NO.  So it worked out nicely for me  *hihi* 

Nice try there, to justify your actions.    But where does roy say  "why am I banned when insert_random_name_here did the same and is not punished"Huh? 

He said that kamm multi-accounted and attacked himself, clearly a breach of at least 2 rules.  Where as he tried to explain that I (a totally different player from the other side of the world) decided to attack Roy on my own behalf and for my own benefit as well as for the benefit of the cheater Kamm who had more than one account and cheated all through this era.   
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 20:11:02 PM »

weirlind,u didnt read my post or u didnt understand it.Reading isnt ur strong side as i can see, im not frogmaster

weirlind
Private

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 20:30:06 PM »

punish them all ! i quitted MP race ,because it is well known that in last days everyone sets up battles .Nobody can make 400k networth with his friend to catch me up ,thats why i feel so good.

+k for krum the LAWBRINGER *Smiley*

I miss spelled your name sorry for that,   *xxx*

so please clear it up for me...what does MP race mean?? sorry for my ignorance but i took that as military points race.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 20:35:48 PM »

I QUITED MP RACE .separated sentence from first one .As u can see sentence after that is about networth .Its not all on topic

Meaning of my post is  : dont participate in races which can be manipulated.MP and honor can be cheated on last day nw cannot
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 20:39:34 PM by fragmaster » Logged

weirlind
Private

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 20:46:22 PM »

I QUITED MP RACE .separated sentence from first one .As u can see sentence after that is about networth .Its not all on topic

Oh, so you mean i WAS right!!!  I did read your post correctly, you just decided to add to a thread that was on a different topic.  Well maybe you should stick to the same topic it would cut down on the confusion... and commenting on my reading, isn't a good idea when you don't even know how to use punctuation.  I think the best and easiest thing for you to do now is quietly retreat from this conversation as fast as you can.   head_hurts_kr
ROYKED
Private

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 20:50:05 PM »

Guys, weir and fragmaster, pls dot turn this thread into personal thing between u 2.  I dont wanna this thread to be close. 10x.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 20:57:56 PM »

u miss few commas too ,so go and ask mommy to make u a sandwitch.i'm done with posting here to pervent any further pointless discuss

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: