Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 21:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Poem Or Letter to a girl I love  (Read 61631 times)
ashiyanayoga
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »

Interesting

Ashu
Yoga Retreat
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2009, 20:46:32 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* OMG KJ you are ceartainly gay  *hahaha* just like kroppy used to say  *freak* you do like sabers  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2009, 07:21:44 AM »

Keeping the post alive[/size][/color][/b]

*sos* *sos* *sos*  Bad karma it went wrong *hahaha*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:36:26 AM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #258 on: September 15, 2009, 18:22:31 PM »

arguments to say tat KJ is gay :

if you like to do stuff to yourself while watching other guys penises, you like penises, if you like penises, its only a matter of getting a proposal to touch a penis what you need to get to physical gayness.
so if you haven't had sex with a guy yet is coz no one has proposed to show you his d!ck *freak*

2nd -
in the bible states : if you commit adultery in your mind you are already committing it. Ergo
if you commit gay acts in your mind you are already being gay  *freak*

HEIL KROPOTKIN KING OF SABERS!!!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

zmeio
« Reply #259 on: September 15, 2009, 19:01:18 PM »

Kropotkin and KJ are the perfect gay couple .... maybe they`ll cross sabers some day  *hahaha*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2009, 06:31:29 AM »

Kropotkin and KJ are the perfect gay couple .... maybe they`ll cross sabers some day  *hahaha*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

kingjohn
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2009, 16:54:21 PM »

Ok, my friend who knows this girl finally says she doesn't like me, I am actually happy, surprisingly I didn't cry, 3 years wasted for nothing, but at least I now know the truth, again as I anticipate people will flame me and insult me, but it's ok, I can take it and for those like fragmaster who have given me moral support, thank you.
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2009, 21:52:48 PM »

Ok, my friend who knows this girl finally says she doesn't like me, I am actually happy, surprisingly I didn't cry, 3 years wasted for nothing, but at least I now know the truth, again as I anticipate people will flame me and insult me, but it's ok, I can take it and for those like fragmaster who have given me moral support, thank you.
There is problaby some guy waiting to be unlocked of his cage. *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2009, 13:53:07 PM »

no tears,dont think about it.true and only love is fake term.its only chemical shit.endorphine probably.love sadnes is like drug withdrawl .u lose ur happy hormone dose ur in trouble.fixable with new love.needing one individual with qualities is real  ,personalizing that one blindly,"no matter what" is bad irrational "love drug" side effect,overgrow it,und3rstand it,and ull beat love-sadn3ss forev3r.this is maybe redundant info for many,but if not,it can help and reduce pain.

kingjohn
« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2009, 21:09:35 PM »

Thanks fragmaster, I will decide what is the next action to take, at the mean time, can u delete this entire thread?? Thanks!!
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2009, 04:35:25 AM »

Thanks fragmaster, I will decide what is the next action to take, at the mean time, can u delete this entire thread?? Thanks!!
[/quote

The thread itself is a reminder of your idiocity  *hahaha*  you'll get over it if yout tell her to fck off when she needs something *freak*

-boJaNa-
« Reply #266 on: October 01, 2009, 17:38:34 PM »

no no nooooo *SHOUT*  why to delite??  i havent read so great topic long time ago  *bravo* KJ u should listen isolde and nebthe and rest of ppl. so u wouldn wait 3 years for nothing *xxx* girls or like u or not...there are nothing betwen..everything als are excuses head_hurts_kr   and that girl u love/loved or whatewer cant be so perfect-there is no perfect ppl,if we were perfect we wouldnt be ppl!
i cant belive that i didnt know for this topic so long *pardon*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #267 on: October 01, 2009, 21:40:19 PM »

girls or like u or not...

To love chicks or to love the opositte hmmm that is the question KJ  is facing  *hahaha*

kingjohn
« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2009, 12:39:01 PM »

no no nooooo *SHOUT*  why to delite??  i havent read so great topic long time ago  *bravo* KJ u should listen isolde and nebthe and rest of ppl. so u wouldn wait 3 years for nothing *xxx* girls or like u or not...there are nothing betwen..everything als are excuses head_hurts_kr   and that girl u love/loved or whatewer cant be so perfect-there is no perfect ppl,if we were perfect we wouldnt be ppl!
i cant belive that i didnt know for this topic so long *pardon*

I am not quitting yet, quitting is not in my dictionary.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
-boJaNa-
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2009, 13:48:07 PM »

I am not quitting yet, quitting is not in my dictionary.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
*bravo* but, are u sure? she knows that u are inlove with her so long,and u see nothing is happening...for expl if i knew that someone is inlove with me for 3 years with out reason and withouth giving him any reason for that i would be a bit scared from that person  evil3
how old are u?(u know u risc to stay virgin all life?  *hihi*)  and she? and are u 2 in contact or no?  *PARTY*
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: