Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 22:43:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Poem Or Letter to a girl I love  (Read 61633 times)
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 16:42:05 PM »

@q-bura I want her to be with someone rich. I want her to have a good life. I may like her but I am also realistic. I want her to be with someone who can provide her with a very happy life. I am not too sure if I can be the man she wants. As I said earlier, I rather lose her than to see her unhappy but I will love her forever. I will always help her and even till I die I will help her if she needs anything be it money and I will gladly help her even if it's going to cost my own life(I think I would) But trust me, I really like her. My family background is not poor but I really think she is better off with other guys.

Then, she is THE ONE!! Don't let her go!!!

That really sucks, KingJohn. Why would you be so full of it, that she doesn't deserve you? You have already shown that you have what it takes to adapt to her likings and needs. Stop shitting on yourself and go for her. Make her life worth it all!

*rose* *rose*

The only thing you lack is self-confident, and that's what girls like about man (self-confident), so be brave and ask her for date, you have nothing to lose.... Huh?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 16:45:26 PM by Q-bura » Logged

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 16:42:54 PM »

Fight for the one you love!
Reaccão
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 16:43:50 PM »

MAKE IT HAPPEN  *Angry* *Angry*
Rake
Private

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 16:52:03 PM »

I will probably delete it later, I am sad over something and I know the girl likes me but I want her to have someone better than me so I am not going after her.  Anyway, I just wanted to share some of my life because I was quite bored. Anyway, I posted at the wrong forum so I will delete it later anyway.

after reading your post I wanted to tell you tell this to her! but after reading this I just wanted to kick your ass!  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

no one is better for someone then the one they choose for them selves!

On the winners side!
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 18:21:16 PM »

I have made this letter and I don't plan to send it. But here it is, what do u think? Please don't laugh at me ok.

Here it is.

Dear,
       XXXXXXXXXX
                  It has been a pleasure to know you while I was working at XXXX .Among all the girls I have met in my life, you are the kindest girl I met in my life. You are the prettiest girl I knew in my life. The reason I like you is not because of your beauty but your kindness. I know you do charity to help poor children and this has been an ambition of mine during childhood days which I forgot and I thank you for bringing back kindness into my life. I promise myself to do good things in honor of you regardless you love me or not. TO me you are more than someone I love, a teacher, a friend and a motivator. You have motivated me to do good things. I am not a good person, but everytime I think of the good things you do, I would like to change. I know you are a quiet, shy and homely girl. I can't speak mandarin well and I learned it to speak to you. You are the kindest girl I met in my life, no girl I knew in my life is even close to you. What I love about you is your kindness, you may not be the prettiest girl in the world, but you are the prettiest girl to me because you are kind, gentle , honest and caring. You are a girl that any guy would dream of.
A kind that will come only once in every million years. I helped my grandmother to clean up the house, I usually don't do that because I know you are kind and I want to learn to be kind, your kindness is like light to my life. I learn to cook because I know you like homely guys and I would also love to cook for the unfortunate people, I promise you this, if I am rich, I will promise myself to make sure I will always help those around me in your honor. I really love you,
how I wish I could wake up every morning with you beside me and I would cook you and your family breakfast, I love to cook and be a family man. I wish I could help clean your house and look after your parents when they are sick. It is said that if you love a woman, you will love their family too. I wish I could take care of them. If you do not like me I am still ok. I just want to be a friend who will help during happy and times of hardship. If you need any help including money I will help you. It is my honor to help a person as kind as you. The reason I do not go after you is because I want you to have a better guy than me who has more money than me and can bring you happyness. I am afraid I cannot live up to my promise of being a good guy. I rather lose you than to make you unhappy. Everything I do is in the interest of you. But I only want one thing from you is that I can be your friend when you need me. My love for you has no boundaries. I thought to myself if I really love you and I know I do. You have stolen my heart. I ask myself this, if one day there was an accident and you do not look pretty anymore would I still love you?  I thought hard and I told myself I would proudly go out and let everybody know I love you. Looks is only physical, but no one can ever take this away from you. Your kindness. I will love you no matter what happens.Your kindness and your smile will always light up the world of those unhappy and unfortunate people. I thank God for allowing me to meet you and thank you for teaching me kindness. Please take care of yourself.

Ok, now you can delete this, I have my copy to read later  *freak* *freak*

And this goes to Serious Discussions as I see some serious discussion about love and friends and asking girls out and other weird stuff like that....  *xxx*

PS: someone should announce Kroppy about this, he'll surely have all the answers  *freak* *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 18:40:10 PM »

1. Chief is spamming Serious discussions, someone give him a warning *Tongue*

2. Kingjohn, please dude, enough of this "I am not good enough, I want something better for her". You say the girl likes you, if she does she will surely choose you. Dont make decisions for others just for yourself. Now its up to you if you are going to posts love letters on forum or go DO something about it.

3. Speaking from a woman's viewpoint, there is nothing worse in a guy than being indecisive. You have to learn to be self-confident ( so no more of that "I am not good enough" crap). Dont expect people to believe in you unless you believe in yourself. And dont expect the girl to just come and propose to you - GO GET HER !!!! Men are supposed to be "conquering" species so go win her heart, you have a nice letter (I think) and sometimes simple honest words are way more effective than superb literaly skills. So stop whining and go get the girl *Tongue*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 18:58:10 PM »

1. Chief is spamming Serious discussions, someone give him a warning *Tongue*

Chief! First warning!  *Angry*   *evil*

2. Kingjohn, please dude, enough of this "I am not good enough, I want something better for her".
Did he really said that??? Man, I gotta read all this stuff, this might be greater than I thought  *freak* *freak*

3. Speaking from a woman's viewpoint, there is nothing worse in a guy than being indecisive. You have to learn to be self-confident ( so no more of that "I am not good enough" crap). Dont expect people to believe in you unless you believe in yourself. And dont expect the girl to just come and propose to you - GO GET HER !!!! Men are supposed to be "conquering" species so go win her heart, you have a nice letter (I think) and sometimes simple honest words are way more effective than superb literaly skills. So stop whining and go get the girl *Tongue*

No way man!! You better wait for her to come to you and ask you out, I'm tellin' ya, this is how this stuff usually works  *Lips Sealed*  Trust me, I'm still waiting for Jennifer Aniston to call me  *freak* *freak*

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 21:17:49 PM »

Speaking from a woman's viewpoint, there is nothing worse in a guy than being indecisive. You have to learn to be self-confident ( so no more of that "I am not good enough" crap). Dont expect people to believe in you unless you believe in yourself. And dont expect the girl to just come and propose to you - GO GET HER !!!! Men are supposed to be "conquering" species so go win her heart, you have a nice letter (I think) and sometimes simple honest words are way more effective than superb literaly skills. So stop whining and go get the girl *Tongue*

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

I don't know what's happening with you lately, but you really make sense! *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Reaccão
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 00:31:51 AM »

@Kingjhon... MAKE IT HAPPEN!

@Hiske and Isolde
Make up sex?
Rake
Private

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 01:06:28 AM »

Speaking from a woman's viewpoint, there is nothing worse in a guy than being indecisive. You have to learn to be self-confident ( so no more of that "I am not good enough" crap). Dont expect people to believe in you unless you believe in yourself. And dont expect the girl to just come and propose to you - GO GET HER !!!! Men are supposed to be "conquering" species so go win her heart, you have a nice letter (I think) and sometimes simple honest words are way more effective than superb literaly skills. So stop whining and go get the girl *Tongue*

have you been drinking latelly???  *rose* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

On the winners side!
Alp_Arslan2
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 02:18:40 AM »

No way man!! You better wait for her to come to you and ask you out, I'm tellin' ya, this is how this stuff usually works  *Lips Sealed*  Trust me, I'm still waiting for Jennifer Aniston to call me  *freak* *freak*

I'm with Nebthe on this one  *wink*  guys are shy!  Or perhaps I just like shy guys  *rose*

But c'mon Isolde and Hiske: TELL THE TRUTH!
How often did you make the first move?  *freak*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 04:49:46 AM »

@Hiske and Isolde
Make up sex?

WHAT  *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*
What kind of suggestions am I currently getting and that too in seriously discussions  *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*
But I am afraid I will have refuse, mc, you and Hiske are on your own as I am currently trying to refrain from engaging in threesomes *Tongue*

have you been drinking latelly???  *rose* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

Lately Huh? What do you mean lately - I have been drinking (alcohol that is) since i was five, it's real good for you, especially when it comes to writing creative posts on forum  *Lips Sealed*

But c'mon Isolde and Hiske: TELL THE TRUTH!
How often did you make the first move?  *freak*

I ALWAYS made the first move. I spend half of my allowance buying men drinks in the sports bars or else I will have to remain celibate for the rest of my life *Tongue*

P.S. Seriously, it is so much easier to score with drunk men  *Lips Sealed*
Liera
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 09:44:36 AM »

*Shocked* omg this has reach the forum already.... *shakes her head* well it seems like talking about this in chat is not enough then. We've heard this many times in chat like almost everyday... give him advice... tried everything.... until we stop...
    oh well I'll leave it you guys. I guess it's your time for this .... in chat..we had put an end to it.
    Btw... all advices you had said here..we have said it in chat already...so make something different i guess... we even conspired to call him gay so it will push him to have guts  *Lips Sealed* ... so good luck to all of you....we have made our best shot already.

*mhm Amaterasu had read his already...i wonder when will the chat people read this and put their hands on their forehead*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:48:54 AM by Liera » Logged
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 13:22:00 PM »

*Shocked* omg this has reach the forum already.... *shakes her head* well it seems like talking about this in chat is not enough then. We've heard this many times in chat like almost everyday... give him advice... tried everything.... until we stop...
    oh well I'll leave it you guys. I guess it's your time for this .... in chat..we had put an end to it.
    Btw... all advices you had said here..we have said it in chat already...so make something different i guess... we even conspired to call him gay so it will push him to have guts  *Lips Sealed* ... so good luck to all of you....we have made our best shot already.

*mhm Amaterasu had read his already...i wonder when will the chat people read this and put their hands on their forehead*

You mean you had all this fun long time ago and didn't share with us?? And I thought we're a bunch of friends here...  X)   For your information friends gossi share all the fun with friends and don't keep it for themselves  *freak* *freak*

So Johnny... did she call or not?? Maybe her phone is out of battery...  *freak* *freak*

Liera
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 13:31:19 PM »

sorry Nebthe....  *kissgirl*  but it is was in English Chat..... and u don't go there  *wink* i guess almost the whole month of May... and its always the same.... ask forhis pic *Lips Sealed*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: