Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 15:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: beginner questions  (Read 14334 times)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2009, 22:56:37 PM »

What he meant to say is that there is only 1 POSSIBILITY to make the enemy lose 20 moral and that is to surround your province by 4 OTHER PROVINCES.

That means - it definitely cant be in the corner, so no, it doesnt count. Imagine having a province 8 for example,you have to colonize the province above it, below it, on the right and on the left so it forms a cross - but you need 4 OTHER PROVINCES around it  to make the enemy lose 20 moral.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 16:39:39 PM »

Glad to read it.
What is an army-save?  What is it saved from, or what is its purpose? How do we do it?  (more blockheaded questions...  *pardon*)

An army save is meant to save your army when going offline.
you do so by sending your troops on a target at such a distance, that the total travel time is at least equal to your offline period. So that you find your army coming back alive when you log in back *Smiley*
goldmines are useful for that (not much of a risk of ambushes) and adding 1 siege weapons (speed coef 0.5) allows you to slow down your army speed without too much extra upkeep costs.

Have fun,

Deus populusque
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2009, 19:57:43 PM »

Its saved from other players killing it *Smiley* Most people wont attack you unless you have a lot of money in your province or nice army to kill *wink*
coconut
Sergeant

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2009, 20:37:59 PM »

thank you for the answers ...
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2009, 21:30:29 PM »

thank you for the answers ...
Yes. Thank you!  +karma

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2009, 23:11:02 PM »

What happens in the case when my fortress has been ruined in an attack and it has been ruined again in another  attack before I'd have repaired the first one. (it doesn't matter if the two attacker is the same or different ones)

The question is: do the second attack brings further damage or not?
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2009, 23:11:50 PM »

no, it doesn`t

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2009, 23:31:13 PM »

no, it doesn`t

Thx

And how long the "burning castle" symbol can be seen in the Espionage page next to thenumber of the attacked province. Is that appears until the fortress has been repaired or it has a fixed lenght similar to "flames" highlighting pillage has been done?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2009, 00:07:39 AM »

Until the castle has been repaired *Smiley*
the tombstones resulting from a pop pillage disappear after the normal period (168h generally or 84h if war in v4 and v4a realms).

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2009, 07:16:26 AM »

Until the castle has been repaired *Smiley*
the tombstones resulting from a pop pillage disappear after the normal period (168h generally or 84h if war in v4 and v4a realms).

Have fun,

Tombstones in red?  *hahaha*

I imagine a cementary with red tombstones.It can be funny.
By the way not nearly matters if it's either tombstone or flame.

Thx for the answer very much, it was useful.
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2009, 13:58:07 PM »

I experienced a phenomenon which was very interesting. (It's false because it was much more annoying than interesting as I left more than 100 000 gold because of it)

There is a time shift between the server time and the time counter can be seen on the Missions page.

What happened? I recognized I had been attacked, by someone, I opened one Missions page and  one Trade page simultanously and vaited for the last minute the attacker arrives. My plan was mobilizing all my resources in the last minute offering as small loot for the attacker as a could. There's been 2 minutes until the impact I refreshed the Trade
page wanting to load my rsources and ..... who knows what I've seen? Yes yes all my resources had diappeared. I switched back to the Missions page and I found the enemy's army coming to my province having some one minute until arriving. I refreshed this page as well and after refreshing I've seen the enemy army carrying my hard earned gold.

After this happened I did some examinations. My next attack I opened a Missions page and waited for a while, refreshed the page and I experienced a "timejump". I refreshed for instance at 10:30 and after refreshing the counter showed 9:45 in spite of that all the refreshing passed off during few seconds. The more I waited with refreshig the larger the timejump was.

What is this phenomenon?

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2009, 14:15:02 PM »

Get a better clock on your computer. *Smiley*
That time slows down when you dont refresh page. You need to refresh page every few min and it will be fine. I left whole attack once and leave without closing browser. when i returned in browser the ary were arriving at my enemy in few min. when i loged back in, my army were already home. *Smiley*
So refresh page ofen and you wont have problems.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2009, 14:51:23 PM »

So refresh page ofen and you wont have problems.

I come the same conclusion as well but it was rather expensive experience   *crazy*
coconut
Sergeant

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2009, 18:25:49 PM »

the question about the guilds

as far as I know only two guilds work
but when activating them sometimes it requires 10 credits sometimes not

why is that?
please explain when it is free to activate
chegewara
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2009, 18:38:02 PM »

free is when you activate only one in same time. if you have one guild active and you want activate seconde you need to pay 10 credits *cool*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: