Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 18:42:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Guilds Work?  (Read 2841 times)
MrScotland
Private

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 13:54:21 PM »

Why change the subject about when did they post for bad langauge!!! What does it matter, there are other posts here that they have replyed to and not this... Rubbish about trade and all that. We want a answer for this one please... I am being as nice as i can, PLEASE.

And for your info the post is here http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=14417.0

*freak*
kebabologist
Private

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 14:20:15 PM »

on an other forum post dude.

is this a distraction from the real issue is it.
cleaver .try to degrade the person that asks a sensitive question.

Q/ And anyway will we get our credits back ?
A/

Q/will you remove the guilds that people are being ripped of with.
A/

Q/Why do you now advise people of what the guilds functions are in Throne Hall when 2 of them obviously have never worked.

Any chance we could get a straight answer instead of trying to detract from the real issue.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 15:10:36 PM »

Now that you answer my question, I can tell you the reason why I asked. There is a difference between admins and moderators hi

I am the one and only!
kebabologist
Private

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 15:31:32 PM »

Thanks for the reply
The only one to reply to our messages/
we will wait until the weekend is over.

*kissgirl*
MrScotland
Private

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 15:35:11 PM »

Now that you answer my question, I can tell you the reason why I asked. There is a difference between admins and moderators hi

Is there any need for sarcasim!! A simple answer like they will not be able to answer you message until the weekend is over would have been fine.

Just like StarBuck just informed us of. Quote "IO Admins are not working during the week-end"

Is that so hard. *xxx*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 16:23:21 PM »

Is there any need for sarcasim!! A simple answer like they will not be able to answer you message until the weekend is over would have been fine.

Just like StarBuck just informed us of. Quote "IO Admins are not working during the week-end"

Is that so hard. *xxx*

Well kebabologist considered Starbuck an admin...and he works on week-ends...so I didn't want to say a false statement *hmm*

I am the one and only!
paguonis
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 20:41:20 PM »

*freak* They will not answer  *freak* or even you will have explanations"  its your foult  "  *freak*
Lads we just losted money and thats it  *freak* If there would be any Honourable man in administration it would not happen. There only one thing goes around-how more stupids like me they can have  *hihi* and funnest is that i could'nt to stop cous i can't dump my friends  *crazy*
MrScotland
Private

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 22:28:50 PM »

Can we have a answer yet since the weekend is over now. Thankyou
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: