Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 16:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ask to confirm when you click in back (retreat) an attack  (Read 3405 times)
soy_julian
Private

« on: October 25, 2007, 17:57:20 PM »

please...after a travel of hours, youre tired...your anxious...(and maybe stupid as me *sos*)....and you clik without wanting it, by accident, in the retreat button and your attack is over!!!...aaaaaaaaaaaaa......please, please, introduce an ask confirmation.....pleaseeeeee

sweet dream
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 18:01:39 PM »

I don't agree! cause sometimes it's vital that you can retreat in the last 2 seconds and then you don't have time to press also the confirmation button...  *pardon*
Poliban_
Captain

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 18:06:14 PM »

Hiske is right, sometimes at the last few seconds we must retreat, and with ask confirmation could be an disaster...
So or that reason, i don't agree.
soy_julian
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 18:14:43 PM »

yes, it´s true...but maybe, if theres an option tu put (like the retreat or attack option in the battlefield of your own kingdom) by cheking it,  thats  put in fonction or disable the ask for confimation?...maybe could work, so you can disable the ask confirmation in the arriving time.....it will be too complicated?....

sweet dream
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 03:35:34 AM »

A checkbox enabling this may be a good idea, I suppose.

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 03:51:57 AM »

As a matter of fact I always thought having a confirm choice screen will be a great thing for a few options - like build building, research, etc. and especially colonization (yes, I have somehow managed to colonize wrong province under the influence of alcohol before  *Grin*)
I know such option will be annoying and we are not 13 to be asked twice, but some of us play at times where we are not in possession of our full mental capacities or even maybe have the click click click syndrome I suffer so badly from (which is exhibited in clicking in random place without any real purpose and tends to lead to disastrous results like ordering war horses 8  *freak*). It would be great if I had a second button to keep me in check *wink*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: