Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 23:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Federation in V4 realms  (Read 1912 times)
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« on: February 23, 2009, 12:58:42 PM »

Well...i have some thoughts i want to share about the "federation" in v4 realms...

First of all the manual states the possibility to create a federation with maximum 5 members... that is 5 alliances working together.. The only option i found out is the signing of peace treaties so to form an unofficial federation... and there is no limit in the number of peace treaties you can have.

Secondly, when you sign a peace treaty with an alliance there is no option to take in account the peace treaties that this alliance already has...so an unbelievable network of peace treaties is formed with alliances ending up not knowing who is friend to who or what...!!!!

So i am very disappointed about the system...i think it would be best just to have a limit in peace treaties and the option to form a federation with 5 of them...Furthermore, when we choose from the alliances we ALREADY have peace treaty with which of them to form a federation- (5 of them) - then i cross check of the peace treaties should be made from the server so there are basically compatible...meaning that all 5 members of the federation should have each other signed in peace...!!!!!!...

This is a suggestion but also a statement of frustration for the system that is on now...

georged
Reaml 25- leader of ukko_wing alliance

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

i agree on this sux bad *sad* now you don't even know who are your friends, maybe you are good friend of someone, but he's more friend of your enemy and is turning in all what you talk with him, also when you ask them to join in a fight, and no one comes, coz they all have PT with your enemies *sad*(

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: