Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: final rankings realm 2  (Read 16236 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« on: February 20, 2009, 14:49:31 PM »

Has anyone got final rankings for realm 2

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 22:57:25 PM »

Here it comes.
From left to right : military ranking, networth, Honor

I leave to others the posting of the Alliance ranking *Smiley*

Congrats to all who fought til their last hours !!  *bravo*
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 01:42:53 AM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
grom
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 23:15:08 PM »

thanks Starbuck for cooperation and the rank

adam______

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 00:22:27 AM »

thanks starbuck
can't screenshot it so top 3 alliances
no.1 repulenta
no.2 blatoto
no.3 war heroes

alexandert
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 22:17:55 PM »

I haven't got an aliance rank!!  wall wall

If someone got it please send it to me

PDD: this was the last age that we have played
smruti
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 22:33:30 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* finally i made into top 50  *hahaha* *hahaha*
i missed my last 20 days or so   wall wall
congrats all who finished r2  *bear*, specially all warheroes ..it was an honour to play with u guyz ..
I missed the war with repulenta , and the alliance race as we quitted in last 30 days bcoz of some issue *sos*

Congrats sv_iv  *bear* she knows why...

Warheroes AKA Smokers rock  *bear* *drunk* hooray
smruti
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 22:42:51 PM »

*hahaha* Blatoto wont stop making fake wars  *evil*
cvest
Private

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 11:21:58 AM »

Has anyone got final rankings for realm 2

Sorry, but alliance ranking is 19.02.2009. In the final ranking has 5 new wars, re pulenta won 3 and 2 wins Blatoto
I want to give HONOUR to samyoboy, smruti, members of War_Heroes, RoBoYz, ANTARCTIC, CAPRICA etc.*rose*, but smruti make a mistake *pardon*

First fake war was     cocorito vs Re_Pulenta    28.1.2009 07:48   04.2.2009 07:48  24     0

cocorito was created by 28.01.2009 to make fake wars with Re_Pulenta. Members of cocorito was exmembers Re_Pulenta - peri, panshosoto, amadeo, crema and Piro.

Blatoto replies with    Blatoto vs Re_Pulenta   28.1.2009 23:53   04.2.2009 23:53   2437   1150
Second fake war was cocorito vs Re_Pulenta   05.2.2009 02:46   12.2.2009 02:46   3   0
Blatoto again replies   Blatoto vs Re_Pulenta   06.2.2009 02:59   13.2.2009 02:59   1110   483,
but this is the end of the normal game. Finaly Re_Pulenta 13 fake wars, Blatoto 10 fake wars. ... And fake ranking

BLATOTO NO NEED FAKE WARS! Blatoto wants to change rules to no more fake wars! SUPPORT US!

Finally, ranking was manipulated. Blatoto had 4 losses but in the ranking they are 5

This is the real ranking

regards.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 11:41:33 AM by cvest » Logged
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 13:01:26 PM »

dex they never made fake wars! You are my freind and we all fought well and was a good era! So do not make bad of what was good! blatoto fought fair and deserved the position they finnished in! I mention to you dex a war conserning a different alliance with there former members declaring on them! But is not something I mention here as I did not report it! And accussations like that should not be made in the forum!
 So dex considering alliances including ours fought hard some positive feed back and respect to others that did well would be best response! *pardon*

smruti
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 15:44:13 PM »

i can never take the effort everybody put in r2..but as we left r2 alliacne rankings race and then everybody declared on re-pulenta and blatoto..so i just had a thought on blatoto *pardon* m sorry if i ever hurt any feelins ..but wars with blatoto was fun , we fought hard 2 of em  *bear*
CIENFUEGOS
Private

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 19:00:11 PM »

cvest said: " Finaly Re_Pulenta 13 fake wars, Blatoto 10 fake wars. ... And fake ranking -
BLATOTO NO NEED FAKE WARS! Blatoto wants to change rules to no more fake wars! SUPPORT US! "

THAT´S A LIE!!! this is the "bulgarian" Realm 2, made by bulgarians and FOR bulgarians......how could u say at the same time that blatoto doesn´t need fake wars and that blatoto fake 10 wars??
how could u say that blatoto wants to change the rules while in the last 2 realms they had more fake wars than any other alliance? how could u be able to say that, when blatoto started with fake wars first?!.....as i said, this the Bulgarian Realm Cheaters 2! where only bulgarians are alowed to cheat and win....this problem apperas when a bulgarian alliance can´t win, even faking!
"support us?"  *hihi* everybody knows what u´ve done....not only latin players....europeans too! we´ve been supported by many players all around the world.
at this time, we won´t play another realm, so may be u´ll stop cheating...at least for a while, until another alliance fight for winning....then, we´ll see blatoto cheating again....it´s part of their style.
i considered myself one of the winners of this realm, no matters what blatoto´s members can say.....no matters what IO Team can say.....next time, try declaring wars in spite crying like babys.
i always respect my enemies....but, cvest, u should be ashame for what u said. u shoud consider yourself a lier, cheater and a looser...but, with bulgarian passport.
smruti
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 19:12:31 PM »

cvest said: " Finaly Re_Pulenta 13 fake wars, Blatoto 10 fake wars. ... And fake ranking -
BLATOTO NO NEED FAKE WARS! Blatoto wants to change rules to no more fake wars! SUPPORT US! "

THAT´S A LIE!!! this is the "bulgarian" Realm 2, made by bulgarians and FOR bulgarians......how could u say at the same time that blatoto doesn´t need fake wars and that blatoto fake 10 wars??
how could u say that blatoto wants to change the rules while in the last 2 realms they had more fake wars than any other alliance? how could u be able to say that, when blatoto started with fake wars first?!.....as i said, this the Bulgarian Realm Cheaters 2! where only bulgarians are alowed to cheat and win....this problem apperas when a bulgarian alliance can´t win, even faking!
"support us?"  *hihi* everybody knows what u´ve done....not only latin players....europeans too! we´ve been supported by many players all around the world.
at this time, we won´t play another realm, so may be u´ll stop cheating...at least for a while, until another alliance fight for winning....then, we´ll see blatoto cheating again....it´s part of their style.
i considered myself one of the winners of this realm, no matters what blatoto´s members can say.....no matters what IO Team can say.....next time, try declaring wars in spite crying like babys.
i always respect my enemies....but, cvest, u should be ashame for what u said. u shoud consider yourself a lier, cheater and a looser...but, with bulgarian passport.

k who r u?? and everybody who plays IO are winners , so u hvnt done a great by winning..wt was ur nick in r2 ?? may be i can .....  *Grin*
CIENFUEGOS
Private

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 19:38:17 PM »

i´m CIENFUEGOS, re_pulenta´s member
not any player should be considered a winner....why? there are 2 kind of winners....cheaters and not cheaters.
if re_pulenta and blatoto had fake wars, war heroes should be considered de winner of the realm....declaring blatoto as winners is like saying, blatoto won despite their cheats weren´t good enough or despite they didn´t had enough faked wars. that pathetic! the discussion should be....if an alliance have fake wars, should them be consider as winners?? ....so, the winnners should be re_pulenta OR war heroes.
congratulation war heroes, for playing IO as it should be done....
smruti
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 19:47:59 PM »

Winners are alwayz winners at the end of the day.....Re_pulenta and blatoto common be friends and stop beating each others tail *Tongue*..bring it on again and show who is the boss.. *bear* cheers guyz
 i think the era restarted again  *Grin*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 19:50:00 PM »

Winners are alwayz winners at the end of the day.....Re_pulenta and blatoto common be friends and stop beating each others tail *Tongue*..bring it on again and show who is the boss.. *bear* cheers guyz
 i think the era restarted again  *Grin*
yep.you gonna play it?  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: