Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 03:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about the bugs and solutions in realm romanian 1  (Read 9367 times)
v_spammer
Private

former vendoritza / actual daylight

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 22:53:12 PM »

This era in Romanian 1 totally sucked, and I agree with restarting it, but, on the other hand, like any bad service made by a company, you should return the money to the people.
I played there too, I quit the game because of the bugs, but since I quit months ago, I can not complain.... but I understand how the others fell, the ones who played up the last minute hopping to win, and then find out that they lost their money.
Please, in the name of all players, please give back their money.
Done.

I have been hated and stabbed in the back, but one day the sun will rise... and what a beautiful daylight there will be.
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2009, 10:38:27 AM »

we're still waiting for that...

fliper21
Private

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 22:50:08 PM »

the imperia rezolve the problem, stop the  realm,  *hihi* *freak* *freak* *bravo* rant rant
bat the books of Pandor its open whith me, im first and the problem not rezolve after
the  chif of imperia worth to came in Justition, for pay for all mistake, problem, give the many back, and all shortcoming from all players
Martial Courth of Human Geneva, or Brussels
 wassup wassup hard hard evil4 evil4 *sos* *sos*
smruti
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2009, 22:54:59 PM »

This era in Romanian 1 totally sucked, and I agree with restarting it, but, on the other hand, like any bad service made by a company, you should return the money to the people.
I played there too, I quit the game because of the bugs, but since I quit months ago, I can not complain.... but I understand how the others fell, the ones who played up the last minute hopping to win, and then find out that they lost their money.
Please, in the name of all players, please give back their money.
Done.

what about the time and effort they have put ...
They shall make sure it wont happen again ..sometimes its frustrating enough to quit ...
papanet
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2009, 02:38:00 AM »

no news?? good news?? only idiot messages when we open the game?? Johannes - you begin the advertising?  hard
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2009, 09:47:38 AM »

the bad publicity you mean?  *hihi*

papanet
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2009, 14:56:01 PM »

yes ! the very bad publicity ...  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*
papanet
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2009, 19:18:58 PM »

the smart bulgarians opened again the game!  rant  shit game with shit rules ... from ZERO ... and in the new version! no words about the money .. the credits .. no nothing ... idiot game with idiot organizers! stupid us that we play ..  *crazy*             HOTILOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ................
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 07:23:48 AM »

◄FFNN►Always with the latest news on the  most interesting topics for all the interests and likes 

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 15:09:49 PM »

lol at people with negative points

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: