Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about the bugs and solutions in realm romanian 1  (Read 9042 times)
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 19:49:16 PM »

tomorrow romania 1 will be reset , so problem solved  *pardon*

johannes
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 19:55:29 PM »

if you don't mind, what means reset - restart from zero?
after 8 months of playing?
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 19:55:40 PM »

you are so smart, sugar boy....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 20:10:52 PM by I.O.R » Logged

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 20:15:47 PM »

am pierdut lupta:
"Din cauza problemelor create de dublarea armatelor, Lumea 14 (Românească 1) va fi oprită înainte de termen . Închiderea oficială a lumii va fi în data de 19.02.2009 ora 9.30 (ora serverului). Acest lucru ne va permite să facem modificările necesare în baza de date petru rezolvarea problemelor apărute. Realmul va fi restartat în data de 23.02.2009 la ora 12 (ora serverului).Ne cerem scuze pentru neplăcerile create. Echipa IO" rant

English forum - English here.

by Koramae.
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 20:27:46 PM »

English forum - English here.

we lost the battle
because of the double arrmy problem, the realm romanian 1 will be stopped before its end. The official end will be in febr. the 02nd, 09.30 hours. This thing will allow us to do all it's necessary in our database for the solution of this issue. The realm wil be restarted on febr. the 23rd, 12.00 hours. we are sorry for the inconveniance. Team IO"

this is what they posted on our game *sad*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 20:28:49 PM by I.O.R » Logged

falcco
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 21:27:09 PM »

yes you will feel that beating the game players? how to reset the world to 0 ... I do not really want what is right from what we've just wrong that we do not like this one we reset all the world exclude the idea of resetting the dead ... reset the administrator consider papanet ......... what do you and all of this forum to make exchanges id mess for you to link all those bugs are doing with pictures from your armies and the for which you have to have evidence against them and, together with papanet and a colleague of my alliance we will try to take action against those in their imperia if they believe that he beat the game then we try to not look like that. ..
johannes
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 21:52:52 PM »

I don't know who are the admins here and really, right now, I don't care...I don't talk about the law actions against you, but beging with tomorrow search google about IO.
This is a promise and usually I keep my promises.
See you.
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 21:56:52 PM »

we lost the battle
because of the double arrmy problem, the realm romanian 1 will be stopped before its end. The official end will be in febr. the 02nd, 09.30 hours. This thing will allow us to do all it's necessary in our database for the solution of this issue. The realm wil be restarted on febr. the 23rd, 12.00 hours. we are sorry for the inconveniance. Team IO"

this is what they posted on our game *sad*

Thanks for translating, watch out next time.

by Koramae.
papanet
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:44 AM »

maeof - except some written words here - what is your job?? did you spoke with the administrators of this game?? did they give details?? except the idiot message from the begining of the game - regarding the moment of tomorrow ...Huh? they close the era??? what will happend??  rant we begin from ZERO?Huh?Huh?? after the 8 months Huh?Huh?Huh??? who is the idiot who choose this solution?? send him to school .... ! and where are my moneyHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?? tell the administrators to go to discuss with a lawyer before taking any decision to cancel the era!!!  rant  this is a friendly advice!! and also send this message to the administrators - WE WILL NOT LET THE THINGS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will see soon .... Johannes .... begin do do what you know better! we will begin also from the other side!  *Angry* BANZAI my friends ....               :rant:what to expect from a bulgarian software .... rant
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 06:22:07 AM »

It is so sad what is happening...it looks like someone's life is ending...can you believe this? I have read all kind of messages from many players on realm romanian 1...They are very disapointed and act like this is the end...I am pretty sure they won't play IO ever again...Some of these players still have many credits on their account...So, the thing is they won't start this new era just to spend these credits...probably the credits will get lost somewhere in admins pockets...

It's  really tragic but I guess the owner of this game don't give a damn about it...you know what? I think the owner doesn't even know this...this must be it! the admins are pretty good in this then....well...they all will hear from us...we do not have anger anymore....the sadness in our hearts will take us to a sweet revenge!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:23:05 AM by I.O.R » Logged

I.O.R
Private

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 06:24:07 AM »

Thanks for translating, watch out next time.

watch out?  Huh?

Sire_hd
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »

*stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop* *stop*
tomas20
Private

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 21:57:55 PM »

ok,the realm romania 1,is ended or finished ,anyway.But ,why,dear admins,have you chosen such a solution?All of players spent a lot of time and money on this game.There was a competition on this game that you suddenly stoped it and we are very disappointed of such a solution.I really can't understand this thing.Why didn't you try to fix the problem,and,after that,restart the game from where it was stoped.However,I could say that I am though pleased that I will spent more time with my family, I"ll have more time for rest.*Smiley*))and will save the money.
And ,finally,I have a question for the admins of this game:look we like the suckers? *crazy* *crazy* evil4 evil4
I would have a lot to tell the admins,but.....I'm afraid it is too late.
tomas20
Private

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 22:12:11 PM »

*sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 22:25:29 PM »

My job is done here.

by Koramae.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print