Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 01:29:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about the bugs and solutions in realm romanian 1  (Read 9045 times)
fliper21
Private

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 18:17:19 PM »

litoral sunt voi sunteti suparati
eu o saptamana m-am conversat cu suportul bulgar si ce am rezolvat nmk,
l-am atacat pe the only  si ma trezesc la 3 noatea sa supraveghez atac, ce credeti, server cazut
scriu la suportul roman , si acum am mailul lor, care recunosc ca au fost probleme care a durat de la ora 2 dimineata pana la ora 9
bulgarul zice ca ei nu au avut probleme
deci concluzia o situatie de cacat
tratament la fel, echipa isi cere scuze, ce sa fac  eu cu scuzele, ca banu l-am dat , si cu ce m-am ales cu scuzele, nu m-au incalzit si nici contul nu mi l-au marit
Sire_hd
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 18:17:47 PM »

*sad* Another strike?.. Brrr.. I startted to scare you all. Eh.. You're to lazy to read those before this topic posts?

IO Team is already working on that! So wait for it, don't need to flame other players, so they can join this!
you should take care of the problem and not mock us because we invested a lot of money in your game rant
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 18:28:38 PM »

Meof, that was an issue before admins solution came....so now it's a problem...what should we wait for? another joke? no, sir....now it's become serious and we made our mind....maybe the press would like to know a few "details" about IO...and they will.....maybe the law will have something to say about it....and maybe players will think twice before logging in and paying money for bad services....

I think we will enjoy this....unless admins would bear with us and gave us a new solution....or the money back if they reset the era!

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 18:33:53 PM »

you should take care of the problem and not mock us because we invested a lot of money in your game rant

What The fu**? I'm not admin. I'm not admin, and I'm trying to make happy bothsides!

by Koramae.
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 18:35:07 PM »

then stop to make us happy, if this is happiness....don't you understand we are pissed off? especially that on romanian forum, the moderators in there keep mocking us.....I thing my friends here will agree on this one!

papanet
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 18:39:21 PM »

Meof - we just had some discussions - and we are waiting your answer untill tomorrow! your answer - meaning the IO team solution! but - NOT the solution to reset the era from zero! ! ! we begin to inform all the players about what happened .. and to think to found OUR solutions! me personally I invested more than 100 EURO in this game! and again I come back to you - if IO team don't care about our time and stress from the last 8 months - they have to care about money! we begin to organize the mobile operators invoices .. to have a begining of a case ..  *ok*
smruti
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 18:51:05 PM »

yoo guyz ..chill out..they gonna solve the bug m pretty sure if any is there..else u gonna get ur credits back m sure if m not wrong *Smiley*
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 18:54:00 PM »

hey....don't post if you don't know all that happened....we have the solution...they solved the bug.....reseting the era....read again, smruti...we are here to complain about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luptator
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 19:13:13 PM »

don't reset the whole era!!! it's not fair to us, the rest of the players... *crazy*
if you reset the era i will not play, never, is not possible that, i think that is a joke
cryst
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 19:22:57 PM »

Hello admin....

I played 8 month for what?Huh? please answer...And now you want to restart?Huh?Huh?

And all my paid credits Huh? what happens to them???

I disagree with this simple  solution ... restart..Is not correct......And i want my money back 

good luck Cryst from Romanian 1
Sire_hd
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 19:37:57 PM »

am pierdut lupta:
"Din cauza problemelor create de dublarea armatelor, Lumea 14 (Românească 1) va fi oprită înainte de termen . Închiderea oficială a lumii va fi în data de 19.02.2009 ora 9.30 (ora serverului). Acest lucru ne va permite să facem modificările necesare în baza de date petru rezolvarea problemelor apărute. Realmul va fi restartat în data de 23.02.2009 la ora 12 (ora serverului).Ne cerem scuze pentru neplăcerile create. Echipa IO" rant
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 19:39:01 PM »

no, we lost a battle, remeber? the war is not over yet..the admins may have points in their favour but this is far from an end  *sos*

smruti
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 19:39:53 PM »

hey....don't post if you don't know all that happened....we have the solution...they solved the bug.....reseting the era....read again, smruti...we are here to complain about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pardon* *pardon* sorry for that misunderstanding , i thought i can calm u guyz down  *Smiley*
but resetted era for 1 bug *hahaha* *hahaha*
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 19:42:17 PM »

*pardon* *pardon* sorry for that misunderstanding , i thought i can calm u guyz down  *Smiley*
but resetted era for 1 bug *hahaha* *hahaha*

as you may see, they are so competent....

LONG LIVE IMPERIA AND FOOLS LIKE US THAT GIVE THEM MONEY

Sire_hd
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 19:45:09 PM »

what about our rights as consumers? our money??? you're really gonna pay for this...European Court For Human Rights
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: