Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about the bugs and solutions in realm romanian 1  (Read 9041 times)
johannes
« on: February 18, 2009, 15:55:25 PM »

Hello,

Most of you I'm sure heard about the bugs in realm romanian 1 - armies doubled, tripled; players with negative points that can attack and you can not do anything because is not allowed in the game to attack players with points under 50.

Which do you think is the solutions that the admins found for this issue?

To restart the realm from zero without returnig us the credits or something else for our money and time spended on IO.

We played in this realm since 8 months ago.

What do you think about it and what do you think we should do about this attitude and solution?
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 16:11:20 PM »

oh, yeah....this is an emergency...something has to be done, immediatlly....

the admins moqued at us, laughed at us...gave us hope, saying this would be solved in a proper way...So the proper way was....the reset of the realm...allrighty then. We accept it despite of the eight months we had lost in the game, nights and days (you know how it is).

We are not programators....we do not know about softs and everything...no argue about theur decision.

But, always a but....why don't they pays us back the money we had invested in their game? not literally....but with credits....to use them after the reset...

Noooooooooooooo, they won't do that....  *black_eye*
So, as you can see, this is not an ordinary situation...this bug stole our time, stole our money...

And we are not going to stay arms crossed, no sir!

IMPERIA SUCKS

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 16:24:30 PM by I.O.R » Logged

I.O.R
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 16:14:38 PM »

if you dare to delete this, you will hear from us more!

EDIT: Please watch your attitude - we never deleted any topic that you have made about this situation, and we tried to make your voice heard to the admins at once.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 16:17:07 PM by makatas » Logged

Lucius
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 16:16:06 PM »

if you dare to delete this, you will hear from us more!

Isnt there already a topic on this....didnt you get the memo *evil*
I.O.R
Private

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 16:17:54 PM »

it is a topic about the bug, now this is a topic about our problem...we want to be heard!

P.S. sorry, maketas

I.O.R
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 16:30:13 PM »

tell the admins we played imperia...so, we know deffence, we know offense...we are not kids...we are mature people and this won't stop here, at a post on some forum!

falcco
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 16:38:52 PM »

hello administrator ... come with the same problem with not deacord world 1 R14 reset some work or some sick stand in front of computer wars because of emotions or other things after the 8 months we started going it was from another era all because of a bug but that was insignificant as I said can not be repeated but look like this happen much more .... do not you think and we just think that the money proceeds of the loans we give ?.... and now after resetting May say that will not put back the loans during the era (8 months) is not doing something correctly and solve the problem was a whole will jump in my head ... will be quiet enough lawyers in which Sofia could you not look like threats but I will give the right to give money and other things like that gives us the new law and consumer law are consumers of this game and when we pay for quality .. ask if the quality is not as we release credits if not possibly in this world if you can not do anything ... even with the option to transfer credits to other worlds .... started a new era in world 8 will make a ad there will end imperia ... haidetzi not fight new game and I will work for your money and our time ... thanks
Sire_hd
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 17:03:43 PM »

I agree it's a nasty bug but I don't agree with resetting the era. We are in lead and have a big chance to win the era even if we have to fight some players with tripled armies. I think this bug makes you play more carefull and think more before attacking a smaller player...I'm sorry for my fellow colleagues in the era but that's my oppinion. maybe there is another solution to this bug without resetting the era...anyway smth must be done  *bravo*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 17:09:46 PM by Sire_hd » Logged
papanet
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 17:20:06 PM »

Dear admin, moderators, etc ... as I understood your intention is to begin again from ... zero??? to loose 8 months of stress with your game??? I think this is a joke! a bad joke and I am waiting for your excuses!!!  *Angry* Is not possible such a way! if you don't have competent computer guys to reset the world with 2 weeks ago - I am waiting personally to receive back all the money that I invested in this game!!!!!!!!!!! I will send the invoices from the mobile operators (where you will see all the SMS ... and the EURO spended with your game) to my bulgarian lawyers (friends) and they will begin to act against you!!!! I will organize all the romanian players from this game ... to have a common action!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER - in the moment you ask money for the game - we have a CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!! and in this moment we have only dammages!!!! If you don't care about reputation ... for shore you will care for money!!!!!!!!!!!!
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 17:25:21 PM »

*sad* Another strike?.. Brrr.. I startted to scare you all. Eh.. You're to lazy to read those before this topic posts?

IO Team is already working on that! So wait for it, don't need to flame other players, so they can join this!

by Koramae.
papanet
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 17:36:47 PM »

Dear maeof - is not a strike! and maybe we are lazy ... but this is our problem! not yours! head_hurts_kr ok? your job is to discuss with the imperia staff to fix the problem with the bug! ok? I am not here to make converations with you! I am here because we have a problem in the game ... and you are the connection with the administrators of this game! give us a term when this problems will be ready!!   PS: to fix the problem ... meaning to go back 10 days ... is ok for us - I think all players can accept such a solution! but to return from ZERO??? this is not a solution! if they will do like this - we will act against them! really .. !!
falcco
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 17:37:56 PM »

Why wait to be reset was 1 will not be deacrod but if you expect to resolve the problem is otherwise okay wait .. but do not want to believe that we are children who have worked until now ... we are mature enough that we can act above that adminii vostrii .... so solve the problem
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 17:39:54 PM »

OK - No more conversations. I know how you feel that you built your empire about a very long time, and everything can become to zero.. I know it's hard, but.. I believe that IO Team can kick this bug out of game! So I'm optimistic -   *ok* everything will be okay!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 17:41:37 PM by maeof » Logged

by Koramae.
johannes
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 17:46:10 PM »

Sorry, maeof, it's a matter of respect between partners. Because we are partners in this game - we paid for your services.

Even though your noncommittal answer came after a week and one of the admins said today that the solution is to restart the realm from zero, do you have the gut to accuse us of flaming other players?Huh?

What do you think we are? Some little children that you can called lazy or bait with little candies??
Maybe, I can accept your apologises.
Sire_hd
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 18:14:39 PM »

don't reset the whole era!!! it's not fair to us, the rest of the players... *crazy*
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: