Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 03:53:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alliance war  (Read 3805 times)
acesx31
Private

« on: February 17, 2009, 04:51:16 AM »

what happens if our enemy dissolves his alliance while we are at war. we started tha war 12 hrs ago. when the 8 no attack time, he attacked and pillaged some of my team then dessolves his alliance while he has more score? d we lose?
KwalB
mistakes are unavoidable, but also unacceptable
Trusted Member

I am who I am!

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 06:26:45 AM »

in short. yes you lose

zeyar
www.mlahanas.de/.../History/Battles/Battles.html
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 07:22:57 AM »

what happens if our enemy dissolves his alliance while we are at war. we started tha war 12 hrs ago. when the 8 no attack time, he attacked and pillaged some of my team then dessolves his alliance while he has more score? d we lose?
[:-}yours will lose

NO PAIN NO GAIN.....!   [:-}
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 07:34:51 AM »

Technically you lose BUT you may be able to do something about it ! First, check if the alliance is unlocked. If it is, you have a chance, if they have locked it before leaving - you lose.

If the alliance is unlocked, you can use a trojan - in other words, ask a friend or someone willing to help you to apply to that alliance. It doesnt matter that there is no leader to accept him, he will be a candidate to the alliance. As such, every point you score on him will count in the war, so you can change the score by attacking him ! Of course, for that to work alliance must be unlocked  *pardon*
Naylrod
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »

Technically you lose BUT you may be able to do something about it ! First, check if the alliance is unlocked. If it is, you have a chance, if they have locked it before leaving - you lose.

If the alliance is unlocked, you can use a trojan - in other words, ask a friend or someone willing to help you to apply to that alliance. It doesnt matter that there is no leader to accept him, he will be a candidate to the alliance. As such, every point you score on him will count in the war, so you can change the score by attacking him ! Of course, for that to work alliance must be unlocked  *pardon*

I don't get it,   ...does the alliance have to be unlocked?  *xxx*

*rose*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 15:04:49 PM »

I don't get it,   ...does the alliance have to be unlocked?  *xxx*

*rose*

don't pretend you don't get it ... that's the key to VICTORY *freak*

I am the one and only!
ghibon
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 16:45:47 PM »

don't pretend you don't get it ... that's the key to VICTORY *freak*

good one radooo.... *pardon*...radooo nows every move from r4... *pardon*
acesx31
Private

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 17:04:29 PM »

this is quite stupid. if an alliance dissolves that should be considered as a surrender and the standing alliance should be the winner. the enemy alliance have dissolved at the time that we are sending 5 attacks on the leader at the same time.  rant

so the best way to pull down large alliances is to make a small alliance then declare war to large alliance, then have the first attack then dissolve? geez. this rule is so stupid.  rant
Naylrod
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 17:16:53 PM »

this is quite stupid. if an alliance dissolves that should be considered as a surrender and the standing alliance should be the winner. the enemy alliance have dissolved at the time that we are sending 5 attacks on the leader at the same time.  rant

so the best way to pull down large alliances is to make a small alliance then declare war to large alliance, then have the first attack then dissolve? geez. this rule is so stupid.  rant

The stupid thing (and the thing that make trojans) are that a candidate = non excepted member can score and lose points for the alliance. But I have learned to like it, the hard way.  *heart*
acesx31
Private

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 17:20:43 PM »

how do i again make a trojan?
Naylrod
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 17:28:43 PM »

how do i again make a trojan?

Have someone to join the Unlocked (sorry Isolde) alliance and then attack to score or lose points for that alliance.

This is the example radooo refers to: (victory   2009-01-21 00:45:37   2009-01-28 00:45:37   11   4   7)

victory made one hit on my alliance scoring 1p and then every victory-guy left, but a friendly mage helped out.  *rose*

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 17:32:35 PM by Naylrod » Logged
acesx31
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 17:30:40 PM »

isnt that cheating?
Naylrod
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 17:36:26 PM »

isnt that cheating?

No, some say it is not very honorable, but I like it. As I said, I learned it the hard way when some low-life alliance infiltrated my non-locked alliance in my early days.

There is a thread about Trojan's and if it is cheating here   ---> http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=5315.0

I know, I am a bad man. And I am of course using a fake identity when posting this thread.  *Tongue*

Ok, I can admit it now, that nice Destroyer-guy is/was me.  *hihi*

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 17:39:03 PM by Naylrod » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 23:51:13 PM »

This is the example radooo refers to: (victory   2009-01-21 00:45:37   2009-01-28 00:45:37   11   4   7)

victory made one hit on my alliance scoring 1p and then every victory-guy left, but a friendly mage helped out.  *rose*

Naylie, I knew about this one...if you read my previous answer several times you may get it (ghibon understood it *bravo* )... these swedes with their humour *crazy*

I am the one and only!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 03:40:39 AM »

Have someone to join the Unlocked (sorry Isolde) alliance and then attack to score or lose points for that alliance.

can you unlock your alliance plz my freind wants to join you *hihi* He is a very good player [:-}

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: