Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Money For Nothing - Resources For free  (Read 1436 times)
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:43 AM »

Hi.  It's the noob again. 

I have read comments about abandoned provinces being a good source of free resources.  I assume an abandoned province is that way because a player has left the game and left the spoils of whatever is in his/her provinces.

How do I find them - because right now, even if I was staring at one, I would not know if the province was abandoned or not.  I would like to identify at least one. So a 2-parter (again):

1 - Where do I find abandoned provinces?
2 - What am I looking for to tell me they are abandoned?

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:03 AM »

they have a coin next to their name

I am the one and only!
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 11:53:19 AM »

*hahaha* I was offering one an alliance... no wonder my offer was ignored.  *hahaha*

Thanks for the reply.  So, do I pillage that place (don't want to do that) or can I siege it?  How do I liberate the resources? 

And, how does a kingdom get abandoned?  If I do not log on to my account for a month, for example building up resources, do I get a coin next to my name?  Or do I have to go through a formal process like cancelling my account for example or getting booted from the game as another example? (In other words, I want to avoid the coin on my name.)

A separate question, but tied to the symbol of coins:
How can I identify a gold mine?  I thought a gold mine would be marked by the gold coin.... apparently not.

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 11:56:05 AM »

gold mine = abandoned province

An account becomes gold mine if the user didn't log in for more than a week. And you will take their resources exactly the same as for other players

I am the one and only!
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:59:32 AM »

An account becomes gold mine if the user didn't log in for more than a week.
So the player may still be playing and in good standing - yet become a gold mine.

That is useful information!  Thank you
+1  *ok*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: