Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 15:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: about alliance member  (Read 2031 times)
sadness
Private

« on: February 13, 2009, 20:08:44 PM »

i think that if i can't send or recive reforcement from an alliance member, and also i can't help them or help me by sending resource ,why should i be in an alliance, i think that the alliances are made for the weaker players that the can't face a huge war alone. but if this options are not in the game, the the strongers player gonna be stonger and the weakers gonna stay weakers.
thanks for reading this   
sadness
Private

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 21:10:59 PM »

i didn't forgot but if you add things to the game every body gonna enjoy it exepte the those who raid the small provience.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 21:15:34 PM »

except that you want to make changes for the worse by making it easier and less challenging to play ....
allowing transfer of ressources between players is not going to help low-point players to compete, but will transform any players into an unstoppable war machine providing they belong to the same Alliance as high-point farmers ... it's just so open to manipulation that anybody who thinks a bit ahead should see the pitfalls in that suggestion.

have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: