Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 06:25:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 56 rams lost in a battle freeze  (Read 2343 times)
francorune
Private

« on: February 08, 2009, 23:07:50 PM »

Hi
 *sos*I lost 56 battering rams between the time I sent my troops and the time they arrived to the target (well that's what I suppose since they don't show in the battle report).  I don't know if this is related to the fact my troops have been stuck there after they arrived to the target.  Also when I infiltrated the target with my spy, there were only 130 archers in the fortress.  I checked just before the attack, and it was still the same.  While I was stuck in his province (province 6 plains with forests) my enemy had time to move his troops around, and because of that bug I lost the battle and more than 1000 points.  Is there a way to give all my points and my rams back to me.  This is really unfair.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 23:26:15 PM »

If you lose a battle, you also lose all siege weapons attached to it ... the "army freeze" issue does not take away some of your troops and not others ...
siege weapons only show up in the battle report if you attack a fort.

Deus populusque
francorune
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 00:50:32 AM »

If you lose a battle, you also lose all siege weapons attached to it ... the "army freeze" issue does not take away some of your troops and not others ...
siege weapons only show up in the battle report if you attack a fort.
Hi Starbuck,

I was attacking a fort and I sent 56 rams.  It should have been an easy win.  Till the very last minute the guy had only 130 archers in his level3 fortress.  I was attacking with 2254 swordmen, 1659 light cavalry and 56 rams.  While my troops were frozen, the guy was able to move all his troops around to the province I was attacking.  When you analyze the battle report (even though it was a fortress siege), my rams don't show anywhere.  Would there be a chance that the guy cheated?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 00:56:09 AM »

Your troops were just beaten in the field, very much likely.... I wouldn't be surprised if you had to face either a wall of pikes or the classic "last invincible cavalry squadron" and your morale went to low (if you ever went to siege phase)
send me your battle report by private message *Smiley*

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: