Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 07:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really, really, need help lol  (Read 1139 times)
Ogripa
Private

« on: February 06, 2009, 18:12:21 PM »

This is not the place to talk about this, but i don't know whare to go, if you can send me a message whare i can file this lol.

I made a complaint about a player, Greatpower, for cussing.  He sent me 3 or 4 really bad messages for seemgly no reason, well i tried to recruit him...  Well i did call him a hippo after the messages or something like this, and i said something like Gorgians deserve to have there country invaded if they have military int. people like you running it, maybe if you play less games you might defend your country better.  I never cussed at him or anything well there was that "hippo" comment, i dont think thats bannible though.  But anyways, i did not want him banned lol.  He is a little hot headed but i dont feel he ment it.  Afterword he said sorry, but i had already sent the message when i recieved it.  Ya he said many really bad words, but, um, ?sorry?  Man i feel bad lol.  Could you undo my rash behavior, i mean, come on its bad enouph his country is in rubbble lol:P  We ended up getting along really well after the fight, started talking alote about Roman history and politics... i feel like a dumn ..... *Smiley*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 18:14:51 PM »

a ban can't be reversed.
it was his responsibility to decide or not to send abusive messages in reply to your taunts .... the real question now is : should you get banned as well ?  *hmm*

Deus populusque
Ogripa
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 18:21:42 PM »

no i did not cuss or anything, and he was really bad, but I dont know.  I just feel bad about the hole thing.  I wrote down my exact words if you feel i need to be banned.  There was nothing much realy only pg replies.  I said once he was beeing a butt... is that bannible?  lol  well, o well.  Next time i think i will deal with the verbal abuse:p its better then feeling guilty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: