Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 10:04:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto army escaping when enemy approaches?  (Read 1746 times)
hskywalker
Private

« on: January 20, 2009, 06:07:04 AM »

Can there be one option if enemy approaches, the army shall move to another provinces to avoid war?Like when enemy comes for a fortress siege, army relocates to province 7 from province 8.

Some crazy weirdos just likes to destroy my army. And I am now 200k+ nwp, very hard to rebuild army once lost.
I tried to be nice, never pillages someone. Never deliberately try to drive players out of game.
2-3 weeks before, I think I have no enemies, so I didn't do army save. Some guy attacked me, when the battle ends, he has less than  40 morale. He lost more than 300k points, getting 3m gold. Not close to rebuild his army. I say I learned my lesson, so now I do army save everyday to avoid this.
But I can't always be on the computer. After 10 days alike, today I got something to do, so I didn't return to computer in time, this is the first time. I guess my army has stayed in fortress like 4-5 hour.
Now another attack is on the way. Not for gold, but to destroy my army.
hskywalker
Private

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 06:22:41 AM »

I guess I pissed off some turks. Yesterday I attacked a turkish member, now he calls in his country man.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 09:08:21 AM »

I guess I pissed off some turks. Yesterday I attacked a turkish member, now he calls in his country man.

Yeah, I hope you have friends of your own *Grin* Otherwise your suggestion is absolutely impracticable, this is a military game and people actually ARE supposed to hunt for armies. I've done your mistake once and then wondered, why people attacked me. Just because they want military points, that's the purpose of the game so do army saves, in most realms they can last a whole day, in realm 1-4, well dont research cartography.
But the army moving to another province would make the game quite pointless...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: