Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade system - v4a  (Read 4359 times)
alhatal
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:51:58 AM »

There is some "bug" in new trade system. Attacking person can sell all resources. Adding max cargo it makes playing as a "warior" pointless... you get no  gold from siegeing, if there is some resources left you can not take it all because of max cargo...

My sugestion? Deffender can not sell and buy resources in attacked province.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 12:08:02 PM »

just learn to attack when someone is not online ...  *hihi*

Deus populusque
alhatal
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »

you are jokeing or something? If he notice ma attack 2 minutes before battle he will be able to sell all resources. Previously he had to use depot stations with limited capicity and 20 minutes for each transport. Now he sell 5 milions in 30... sec and i get notihing. I know, there is lot realms and when everybody are fighting servers can manage and make battles, but most of us play for battles.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 14:10:48 PM »

then play in a real realm (those without v4 or v4a) *freak*

I am the one and only!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 14:26:21 PM »

There is some "bug" in new trade system. Attacking person can sell all resources. Adding max cargo it makes playing as a "warior" pointless... you get no  gold from siegeing, if there is some resources left you can not take it all because of max cargo...

My sugestion? Deffender can not sell and buy resources in attacked province.

that's funny, I thought that in the new market system you have to wait for about 40min or so until your offer comes to the market, so you cant sell that fast. Am I mistaken ?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 14:28:47 PM »

that's funny, I thought that in the new market system you have to wait for about 40min or so until your offer comes to the market, so you cant sell that fast. Am I mistaken ?

he wants to say that a player that is attacked can put all his resources for sale and the attacker may not take any gold because of that *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 14:30:32 PM »

it takes between 10 and 60 min for the sold ressources to be available on the market for all to purchase, but it's instantaneous to put your ressources on offer.

Deus populusque
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 14:32:41 PM »

I know, there is lot realms and when everybody are fighting servers can manage and make battles, but most of us play for battles.

Don't make me laugh ... you've got all the characteristics of someone who attacks for gold only, not for destroying another player's army and feast on their burning ashes ....
And yes, I was joking. Still am btw.  *hihi*

Deus populusque
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 15:37:57 PM »

he wants to say that a player that is attacked can put all his resources for sale and the attacker may not take any gold because of that *pardon*

well, that's stupid if I understand correctly! So someone attacks you, you can put an offer for all you've got on the market and even though your offer is not yet available or the resources bought, your attacker wont get them ! Then you get the gold later after the sale and everything's just peachy. That's a nice loophole, dont you think ?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 15:41:43 PM »

well, that's stupid if I understand correctly! So someone attacks you, you can put an offer for all you've got on the market and even though your offer is not yet available or the resources bought, your attacker wont get them ! Then you get the gold later after the sale and everything's just peachy. That's a nice loophole, dont you think ?

I can't say I don't agree. But I guess this is how the trade system was made...to help farmers and to make less and less warriors. And also to allow cheating and to allow making lots of points buying and selling the resources bought at a higher price *xxx*

I am the one and only!
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 15:52:36 PM »

guyz, you have to consider 2 things :

1) you need to put your ressources at a high price if you want to get them back (instead of being sold) ... and they'll be stuck out of your reach for 48hrs
2) you'll pay commission fees ... the higher the selling price, the higher the fees

The Trade research could actually be used to increase the amount of ressources you can sell or put on offer for a period of time, in addition to reducing the commission fees
Another idea, would be to forbid the selling of ressources if you can't pay for the fees ...that way, players won't don't keep some gold reserves in their bunker province could not save their ressources that easily ...

just a few ideas

anyway, attacking players in v4 Realms can only succeed completely if you do it while they are offline or have their finances in the negative zone ... *Smiley*

Deus populusque
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 16:24:44 PM »

guyz, you have to consider 2 things :

1) you need to put your ressources at a high price if you want to get them back (instead of being sold) ... and they'll be stuck out of your reach for 48hrs
2) you'll pay commission fees ... the higher the selling price, the higher the fees

Starbuck, I understand that but consider this - if you have a choice to lose everything or get your worth in gold (or resources back), which do you think is better ? Anyway as I can see in realm 5, the price of iron is around 7.0, even if you sell a bit lower, you get a lot of gold right after and all is well. The fees are lowered by trade, all farmers research trade, so they dont lose much...
All in all, it seems to me a very nice way to solve a problem when you are under attack  *pardon*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 16:27:16 PM »

All in all, it seems to me a very nice way to solve a problem when you are under attack  *pardon*

yep, there is no arguing about it ... *pardon*

Deus populusque
alhatal
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 17:40:50 PM »

look at this example. You have 1k wood 1k iron and 1k stone. The army is attacking you. Now two choices. Let him take it all or sell for lower prices.
If your let him take it all you have 0. If you sell for lower prices for gold or for high prices you get back most of your resources.

Don't make me laugh ... you've got all the characteristics of someone who attacks for gold only, not for destroying another player's army and feast on their burning ashes ....
And yes, I was joking. Still am btw.  *hihi*

if you attack someone you want his army and/or his money. Sending an army isn't cheap busines. 2-3 attacks with 5 gold can crash your economy and you become bancrupt... The army wants money for food and women. With this "bug" (for me its bug) you have to look for new sources of gold... so became a farmer?
now realms 25+ are v4a realms, it's most of the realms. It should be fixed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: