Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 21:09:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: it was be a trick center?  (Read 4655 times)
___justus_
Lieutenant

« on: January 14, 2009, 21:12:54 PM »

too much tricks is becoming in realm 63 till now..allright why didnt ban anyone player ?
i seeing resources than 0.1 very much in every hour..it is too much..if so this trade system was be a trick center ?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 21:14:08 PM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 21:14:43 PM »

first investigation, then ban. it cant be done right away. Wait and you will see.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 02:54:05 AM »

friends,i dont know who is cheating..yes there is suspect players but i cant tell the names anyway this not my work..
i seeing resources than 0.1 everytimes and too much but that interesting anyone players was not ban in 1 month..wonder..
i tell my opinion again; if there isnt a direct mecanism for hunting then quick put the quota...

smruti
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 03:18:55 AM »

but it is uncatchable  ...
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 03:21:21 AM »

Well banking is still the same I think resources are calculated at a set price!! Those set prices could be used as a miminium sell price for new trade sysyem in new realms!! This would eliminate players being able to sell resources any cheaper!! therefore meaning they can't cheat!! Maybe I will make a poll and see what others think!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 03:47:36 AM »

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=13169.msg111092#msg111092

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 00:27:11 AM »

i buyed 35.000 ıron by 0.1 now..it was my speed...pls stop it anymore..  *Angry*   put the qouta    evil3
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 00:29:14 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 00:36:10 AM »

and now 60.000 wood   *bravo* to admins..very good trade system and very good security...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 00:37:19 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 00:40:18 AM »

wait till you'll be banned *hihi*

I am the one and only!
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »

This trade system is so new for now,and like it is in testing mode.Probably Admins will do some changes about it.But now, it doesn't means that cheaters wont be get caught.Surely they will get banned.
why people selling their resources for 0.1? For transfering to another account,for cheating !
Just i can say that,Don't buy any resources from 0.1,it means you're one of them.Coz u're helping to cheaters by buying their resources.

smruti
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 08:04:49 AM »

This trade system is so new for now,and like it is in testing mode.Probably Admins will do some changes about it.But now, it doesn't means that cheaters wont be get caught.Surely they will get banned.
why people selling their resources for 0.1? For transfering to another account,for cheating !
Just i can say that,Don't buy any resources from 0.1,it means you're one of them.Coz u're helping to cheaters by buying their resources.
selling resources at 0.1 doesnt mean cheating..if u say thats cheating then i say selling at high cost of 10 is also cheating as u want to buy and give ur friend gold lots of gold.. so this system is unparsable. *pardon*

by that rule everything will be cheating , u cant by anything at lower nor at higher price *pardon* *pardon*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:42 AM »

selling resources at 0.1 doesnt mean cheating..if u say thats cheating then i say selling at high cost of 10 is also cheating as u want to buy and give ur friend gold lots of gold.. so this system is unparsable. *pardon*

by that rule everything will be cheating , u cant by anything at lower nor at higher price *pardon* *pardon*

You are gravely mistaken, Smruti.

dumping ressources at very low prices is cheating ... and there is no arguing about it, because it's just, plain, simple cheating.
the objective is not to sell ressources (the main function of the Market), but to transfer resosurces between accounts at the lowest cost possible (and usually, between either friends or multis). In that respect, it's the same thing as gold pushing, when one account leaves lots of resosurces in non-guarded low-level fort, for one of his buddy (or another of his/her accounts) to come and pick it up. And gold pushing is cheating.

now, selling ressources at high prices is not cheating, even if the prupose is for a rich friendly player to save another from bankruptcy. Why ? because the lowest offer will always be first on the market ... so if 10 gold for 1 wood is the lowest offer, then it's a "normal" price, and ANYBODY can buy it, not just your friend.
and if your 10 gold per wood (or whatever prices) is not the lowest price, then your friend, will have to buy ALL the other available offers on the market ... how is that cheating ?

and for those who sell ressources at such astronomic prices, that no one is going to buy them, it's not cheating as well : it's an acknowledged way to save ressources at a gold cost (commissions) when under attack ... and you still can't use those ressources for 48hrs ... so, try selling this idea to someone who needs to rebuild his/her army while at war  *freak*

have fun,

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »

You are gravely mistaken, Smruti.

i think u didnt got my point. Can u make me clear that if i sell resources at 0.1 , then i will be banned. And its not an argument.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »

i think u didnt got my point. Can u make me clear that if i sell resources at 0.1 , then i will be banned. And its not an argument.

if you dump ressources, then you are cheating.

dumping = selling at below production cost

ofc, if everybody is selling at 0.1, then you can't be accused of cheating the market system, just acting in desesperation to get gold in a deflationary market.
but you know as well as I do, that's not a realistic situation.

do all players leave their ressources unprotected to be taken away by their friends ?  *stop* *crazy*

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 11:56:13 AM »

fine starbuck..but i would really like to discuss with in private sometimes on this topic..where i can really prove my point with examples  *pardon* ..here it might be some kinda argument so  *Admin*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: