Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:34:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SO IT BEGINS!!!  (Read 32218 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2009, 09:57:10 AM »

hey feera, is that your picture on the profile,I have to admit you are more handsome than me  rant rant rant sorry feera, just a short note on politics, you are from UKraine right, now UKraine stop making gas to European country, we should contact the president of Ukraine to stop gas to Croatian and then all the tigers there will freeze to death. Then we shall rule the world, hahaha. Just kidding *Grin* Anyway, hope everythings well with you.
You dont have luck. tiger aint affected because tiger made enough wood for 3 winters. I dont use gas but  wood and now is -10 and somtimes even more in croatia and i walk in t-shirt outside if i go shortly. But if croatia dont get gas, school wont work and then i will be on vacation, at home. *Smiley* a lot of free time. *Smiley* But i hope croatia get gas soon, because a lot of other people is affected.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2009, 12:02:39 PM »

You dont have luck. tiger aint affected because tiger made enough wood for 3 winters. I dont use gas but  wood and now is -10 and somtimes even more in croatia and i walk in t-shirt outside if i go shortly. But if croatia dont get gas, school wont work and then i will be on vacation, at home. *Smiley* a lot of free time. *Smiley* But i hope croatia get gas soon, because a lot of other people is affected.

help help the tiger is not going to die and kill us all, we can't kill the wild beast.  *sos* *sos* *sos*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2009, 12:08:19 PM »

help help the tiger is not going to die and kill us all, we can't kill the wild beast.  *sos* *sos* *sos*
*hihi* Nope, i will help imperians against wild nomads. Dont you wish that person like me stands between you and hordes of nomads?

tiger
kingjohn
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »

*hihi* Nope, i will help imperians against wild nomads. Dont you wish that person like me stands between you and hordes of nomads?

Should we call you tiger the barbarian killers? After killing all of emm,,, you sure must eat the meat and is now a fat tiger.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2009, 13:37:55 PM »

Nope, in Croatia we dont eat human meat for more then 10 years. We are civilized now.  *hihi* But i like to eat chicken.  *Tongue* And i heard that nomads are ruthless and canibals and they like to eat human(villager) meat. And that only good players can stop them.  *hihi* *hihi*

tiger
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2009, 14:33:33 PM »

Nope, in Croatia we dont eat human meat for more then 10 years. We are civilized now.  *hihi* But i like to eat chicken.  *Tongue* And i heard that nomads are ruthless and canibals and they like to eat human(villager) meat. And that only good players can stop them.  *hihi* *hihi*
*freak* is there a rule about it,because im a bit hungry and im in mood to eat an asian  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2009, 14:36:25 PM »

*freak* is there a rule about it,because im a bit hungry and im in mood to eat an asian  *freak*
Yes, but rule applies only for europeans.   *hihi* *hihi*

tiger
Feera
Private

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2009, 21:12:55 PM »

Yes I also hope Croatia and other European countries get gas soon Tiger. I am from Ukraine but I am really ashamed of the way the politics are conducted in Russia and Ukraine. The politics in our country are very dirty and I am ashamed of this. I am also infuriated about the wrangles between Russia and Ukraine and their manipulation of this sensitive energy issue. Although I am from Ukraine, I do not like our Eastern EurAsian mentality and is very critical of our political culture.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2009, 21:15:19 PM »

thnx feera.  Unfortunatly small people are never asked for opinion in any country. So we dont have any influence.

tiger
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2009, 21:20:31 PM »

Yes I also hope Croatia and other European countries get gas soon Tiger. I am from Ukraine but I am really ashamed of the way the politics are conducted in Russia and Ukraine. The politics in our country are very dirty and I am ashamed of this. I am also infuriated about the wrangles between Russia and Ukraine and their manipulation of this sensitive energy issue. Although I am from Ukraine, I do not like our Eastern EurAsian mentality and is very critical of our political culture.

yep, it's really the greed and ambitions of the very few that are holding hostages the welfare of the many in Ukraine and elsewhere ....

Deus populusque
kingjohn
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2009, 16:29:13 PM »

after careful consideration, I will not be playing nomads.   *rose* *rose* *rose*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2009, 17:49:42 PM »

after careful consideration, I will not be playing nomads.   *rose* *rose* *rose*

what a surprise...  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2009, 19:32:41 PM »

Hiskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Will u play?  *hihi*
paguonis
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2009, 20:31:13 PM »

So far i understand in nomands you can't atack others,what about army upkeeping Huh? Maybe again i did not read something in rules ?? Can someone tell please  *sos*
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2009, 20:42:52 PM »

Army upkeep is the same as it is in r10...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: