Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to reduce amount of Upkeep?  (Read 6977 times)
alternator
Private

« on: January 09, 2009, 08:04:46 AM »

Hello everybody,

I have too many soldier at my province 8 and my upkeep is too high to pay all of this men. Did anyone have any suggestion how to reduce the amount of upkeep. *hmm*

Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 08:07:46 AM »

gets more gold than you have to spend  *freak* *hahaha*

Deus populusque
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 08:08:56 AM »

kill your army *hahaha*

just kiddin, well you can choose what are the forces you really need and disband the others, you can research military architecture(not a big help) and make larger fort *wink*
why don't you better try to give those soldiers some use, if you use them they'll give you profit instead of losses *Smiley*

alternator
Private

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 08:36:20 AM »

kill your army *hahaha*

just kiddin, well you can choose what are the forces you really need and disband the others, you can research military architecture(not a big help) and make larger fort *wink*
why don't you better try to give those soldiers some use, if you use them they'll give you profit instead of losses *Smiley*

yeah... your were right.. just getting tired attacking people every half an hours. Well, I guess I need to create more villager to produce more gold rather than selling my soldier. It seem my battering ram produce higher upkeep...  head_hurts_kr

thanks alot..  *ok*
hexx
Private

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 08:36:47 AM »

make them earn their keep. send them to battle. if you don't they'll just get fat and lazy and will lose the moment someone comes knocking on your fortress.  *gamer*
raghavnm
Private

DDR

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 14:18:51 PM »

make them earn their keep. send them to battle. if you don't they'll just get fat and lazy and will lose the moment someone comes knocking on your fortress.  *gamer*

How much fat soldier will become. What to do reduce their weight and my army upkeep
alhatal
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 14:26:01 PM »

you can do nothing. Units have their upkeep. You can not change it...
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 21:18:32 PM »

i have 25 f8 ,and mili architecture 18 (35840 capacity).Well it helps to keep them inside when im logged ,i just put 900k paladins in front when i go to sleep

rion89
Private

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 18:34:53 PM »

grab lvls of BANKING, then put all soldiers in capital[except those that can fit in forts. -> prolly the best way to save upkeep costs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: