Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:33:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALMOST 25 provs...aakylas(Ukko)  (Read 10622 times)
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« on: January 08, 2009, 13:42:09 PM »

Realm 25 is almost over and following the request of aakylas(ukko) i will post his pass here...His account is almost with 25 provs....so anyone who want to see what it feels like to be in such an account feel free to log...it is amazing...!!!...over 6kk population and i will not say anything about the production...LOL...... Enjoy...i hope the admis will alow this sort demonstration   *rose*  BTW there is not real army there... he kamikazed his army...only the amazing 24 active provs

EDIT: I removed the pass from your post.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 14:12:13 PM by makatas » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 13:46:59 PM »

A new farmer's record by Aakylas (Ukko)  *bravo*
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 14:26:56 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 14:49:14 PM »

i hope he has that 120 hrs of game play to finish his cent 24  *bravo* *bravo*
its great and amazing..i really  *rose* and its an impossible job done perfectly..may KJ bless you  hard
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 15:24:50 PM »

I just wonder why he diceded to colonize all provinces  *hahaha*

P.S. The production is not what i expected. For example i got almost same with 17 provinces  write

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 15:50:12 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*  so many villagers  rant rant rant  he got 5x more villagers than i  rant he needs to be pillaged...lets say 40 k villagers x 24=960 000 villagers less  *freak* *freak* *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 16:38:26 PM »

I just wonder why he diceded to colonize all provinces  *hahaha*

P.S. The production is not what i expected. For example i got almost same with 17 provinces  write

I just wonder what happened to all your members they seems to all have died for some strange reason  *hahaha* Some sort of plague or something?
smruti
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 17:02:58 PM »

I just wonder what happened to all your members they seems to all have died for some strange reason  *hahaha* Some sort of plague or something?

*hahaha* *hahaha*
v.valentine
Private

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 17:21:46 PM »

not yet definitively dead
I am waiting, last time ...  X)  *freak*

p.s. Congratulated for aakylas for achieved by him in this area ...  *Smiley* *Smiley*
although not appreciate how used his army against me, I appreciate what has been achieved as a farmer and his stubbornness... *ok*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 17:57:16 PM »

This is amazing! I never thought this is possible! Gongrats to him, but i don't think he will do the last province.. Cus the era of r25 is ending tommorow.. 10.09  *pardon* but, it's very nice!

by Koramae.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 20:33:09 PM »

Really amazing.
But if i can notice why white_shark had almost same production and 2 things i notice which could be better is that with so many prov, you should have buerocracy 20.  and med higher then 16. But i guess that with goal to get so many prov, something must be sacrificied.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 21:15:33 PM »

ha ha ha I'll tell nothing. They dicided to accept all battles  X)
I'm waiting half era someone to attack me and no one of you guys don't want. You was greatest faction /your words/ why no one of you breave worriors?

Let's say that tommorow I'll waiting all your armies.

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 00:02:16 AM »

and we have been waiting the BIG war with you guys all era...!!!....Barbarians declared to turpalite just to start it and you saw what happened...*sad*...unbelievable....I lost all  taste for your armies and start killing noobs just to get honor....shame...we had so many nice kamikaze prepared for you guys and you blew it...no big war...*sad*...so we decided to let you all with your armies and your nets....keep them there and watch them eaten by the server in 2 days.... *sos* *sos* *sos*
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 00:03:15 AM by gior15 » Logged

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 03:12:39 AM »

send all kamikazes to me pls. I'll stay and waiting.
Btw we got nice wars and you run a lot. When we want to crash someone we did. Tell me when Zealots has been run from wars and fights?

BTW this era 6 medals for and all of them from yours largest armies so your opinion have no point here.

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 10:28:23 AM »

no zealots never runned....i know that....but your allies did....we were planing the BIG finall war with zealots, turpalite srbende vs barbarians, punishers, ukko_wing...etc...BUT they wanted to keep their net...i guess they were farmers with defencive armies...oki no problem..Now, why should we waste our armies on you?...all you did all era is 7-10 attacks..(against ukko_wing)....you never bothered us...anix was more active from you...!!!...and you were never attacked cause you are soooooo far away....even if we did attack you there would be 2-3 armies waiting for our return...thanks but no...i will pass on that offer...!!!!...i am buzy trying to secure the first place in honor...!!!...curtis is close behind...the Military race is over, (funesto is about 80k MP behind), the medals race is over too (Mohican is one medal behind), and i just passed funesto on enemies killed (over 15kk killed)...so only honor hunting for me now... And ukko_wing has 5 places in top 10 Military ranking at the moment..!!!..(that is gonna be fun to watch....from top 6 to top 12 all the guys are so close together..!!!! 366k to 315 k ) Good luck to all of you in your goals guys...!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: