Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 18:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS there someone that can explain to me how to find range  (Read 1418 times)
tarnakod
Private

Let my name be known.

« on: January 01, 2009, 04:22:32 AM »

Hi I need to know how to find someone to attack within my range and can someone explain what is range and where do you see someone to attack that's within range. I've read there is a 5x 2x and 10x range. I need to know which range is acceptable without losing honor? Also this is just an assumption. Is range based on how many miles away an enemy is? Or something else entirely? Thank you for reading.

I am myself an image of significance, Tarnakod.
Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 05:21:25 AM »

range is within your point range..........
Attacking in 2x if you win you can possibly gain honor

Attacking in 5x or 10x range you will lose honor

The range is the difference in your points.... 2x greater or less that your points

5x greater or less and 10x greater or less .................
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 05:48:12 AM »

Hi I need to know how to find someone to attack within my range and can someone explain what is range and where do you see someone to attack that's within range. I've read there is a 5x 2x and 10x range. I need to know which range is acceptable without losing honor? Also this is just an assumption. Is range based on how many miles away an enemy is? Or something else entirely? Thank you for reading.

When you start a new game, first go read the rules :

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=26.0

that's especially true about battle and morale.
In all realms, you can attack within your 2x without loss of Honor points or morale.
In Classic realms (v1, v2 and v3), you can attack active players up to 3x the difference in your networth, but at a max loss of 20 Honor points and 30 morale loss. Goldmines can be attacked up to 10x at no Honor points or morale loss
In New realms (v4 and v4a), you can attack active players up to 5x the difference in your Networth, but at a max loss of 30 Honor points and 50 morale loss. Goldmines can be attacked no matter the difference in networth, and at no Honor points or morale loss

To check players in your different range, just go to menu Statistics/Players and select one of the three different filter buttons (2x, 3x or 5x, 10x).
When attacking an active player outside your 2x, in the attack order menu, wait a moment for a warning message to appear : you'll have the details of how many Honor points you are going to lose (1 honor point loss is equal to 1.5 morale loss in Classic realms, 1 honor point loss is equal to 1.66 morale loss in New realms)
once you validated your attaxck order, you'll lose your Honor points, even if you cancel the order a few minutes after.

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: