Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 11:05:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Holiday Break" not breaking !!!  (Read 9918 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 14:49:11 PM »

not i am not "greedy". in realm 3 i have 15k points, and 100k gold is a lot. and i don't want only for me my money back, but for all. the players without army or with little army are advantaged, can't you see?
no not really,because when holiday is over there will be ton of gold around you.in 1-2 attacks youll get more money than them for sure *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
daccad
Private

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2008, 14:51:39 PM »

no not really,because when holiday is over there will be ton of gold around you.in 1-2 attacks youll get more money than them for sure *Smiley*
man you are impossible. i need to make research NOW, not when is too late. and second, i have NO INACTIVS in my x10, at least not in 2000 imperial miles distances. what you say now? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2008, 14:54:55 PM »

man you are impossible. i need to make research NOW, not when is too late. and second, i have NO INACTIVS in my x10, at least not in 2000 imperial miles distances. what you say now? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
im no talking about inactivs   *pardon* active players taht gather money and dont expect anyone to be awake at night  *freak*

daccad
Private

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2008, 15:17:43 PM »

im no talking about inactivs   *pardon* active players taht gather money and dont expect anyone to be awake at night  *freak*
you are fabulating... anyway, i can't research NOW what i want, so what do you say? this is not a problem?
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2008, 15:27:15 PM »

you are fabulating... anyway, i can't research NOW what i want, so what do you say? this is not a problem?
well i see you got no idea what good warriors do ^^. we dont sleep and we attack dudes taht got too relaxed or drunk and forgot to spend money  *freak*
and your whining is for nothing because IO never gave lost money to anyone so they wont give one to you either  *pardon*

daccad
Private

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2008, 15:34:47 PM »

well i see you got no idea what good warriors do ^^. we dont sleep and we attack dudes taht got too relaxed or drunk and forgot to spend money  *freak*
and your whining is for nothing because IO never gave lost money to anyone so they wont give one to you either  *pardon*
that's the point man, they don't give back even the virtual money, but always take the real ones *wink* and about attacking "dudes that got too relaxed or drunk and forgot to spend money", with regret inform you this is a realm without status online, and there i have a lot of enemies who's waiting for me because i love wars  *Angry* so your paleative don't worth very much for me *wink* anyway, thanks for trying to help  *rose*, the guilties is the members or IO team for this bug AND for not restoring the damage they did to some players like me  evil4
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2008, 15:40:10 PM »

that's the point man, they don't give back even the virtual money, but always take the real ones *wink* and about attacking "dudes that got too relaxed or drunk and forgot to spend money", with regret inform you this is a realm without status online, and there i have a lot of enemies who's waiting for me because i love wars  *Angry* so your paleative don't worth very much for me *wink* anyway, thanks for trying to help  *rose*, the guilties is the members or IO team for this bug AND for not restoring the damage they did to some players like me  evil4
conclusion:dont buy credits   *freak*

daccad
Private

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2008, 15:44:32 PM »

yes  *freak*  *ok* [:-}  and plus karma for ya  *kissgirl*
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 15:45:44 PM by daccad » Logged
kapnobatai
Private

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2008, 19:33:39 PM »

so.. copied on my atack screen :
All attacks and armies upkeep will be stopped on Decemer 30th, 2008, 17:00 server time (GMT +2) and will be resumed on January 2nd, 2009. Resume will begin at 17:00h server time (GMT +2) from Realm 1 and each following realm will start 15 minutes after the previous .

I live in Romania. Official time of Romania is GMT +2.  SO it's server time.Yesterday at 16 54 I sent two attacks  just to see if they will keep attacking or not. At 17 +  I saw that the attcks were on their way, and noone was attcking me. At 18 30 +,    an inbound attack on my 7th province.  Not that I care so much but...
How come? Rules aren't rules always?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 19:35:54 PM by kapnobatai » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2008, 21:32:09 PM »

yes  *freak*  *ok* [:-}  and plus karma for ya  *kissgirl*
i already gave you  *freak*  6th one   *freak*

Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2008, 22:45:58 PM »

I live in Romania. Official time of Romania is GMT +2.  SO it's server time.Yesterday at 16 54 I sent two attacks  just to see if they will keep attacking or not. At 17 +  I saw that the attcks were on their way, and noone was attcking me. At 18 30 +,    an inbound attack on my 7th province.  Not that I care so much but...
How come? Rules aren't rules always?

From 17.00, it was impossible to give attack orders. But the same way you were able to attack before 17.00, others too were able to send attacks on you before that time ....

Deus populusque
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2008, 23:39:01 PM »

of course... congratulations IO team. You could give us credits instead. I already payed a lot in real money.
yes give it to him !!!

.... so i can take it *wink*               *hahaha*

piur
Sergeant

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2009, 08:12:42 AM »

hm... only lost 100k, being like lost 100mil  evil3 evil3 evil3

*xxx* *xxx* *xxx*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: