Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 03:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold mines  (Read 7742 times)
acesx31
Private

« on: December 18, 2008, 22:59:27 PM »

I've read a couple of times regarding gold mines. you said these are empires which has a gold coin beside its name. when i tried to send a spy, and asked for a report an error saying that i can't attack players more than 5x my points. how do i pillage these said mines? thanks.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 23:02:43 PM »

by sending an army to pillage them  *pardon*

you can't never spy a player who has less than 5x your networth.
But you can still use rumours and attacks on goldmines in v4 Realms, no mattter what the networth difference *wink*

Deus populusque
acesx31
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 23:07:07 PM »

will i loose honor by doing this? also, is there a posibility my army will be difeated? i wasted a lot of gold by dispatching spies on 4 goldmines. *sad*
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 00:46:45 AM »

Poor acesx...  *freak*  You don't pillage goldmines - you get gold from them! You can not spy them, but still can attack them. And you do not  lose any honor... If you want to pillage ask (or just pillage) Kosac...  *hahaha*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 00:48:38 AM »

Poor acesx...  *freak*  You don't pillage goldmines - you get gold from them! You can not spy them, but still can attack them. And you do not  lose any honor... If you want to pillage ask (or just pillage) Kosac...  *hahaha*
actually it is wise to pillage them. i do it,you get safe gold (when you send armysave as fort siege you may win 1 k gold instead of 1 kk so its safer to go for pillage) + you get mp  *pardon*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 00:52:31 AM »

actually it is wise to pillage them. i do it,you get safe gold (when you send armysave as fort siege you may win 1 k gold instead of 1 kk so its safer to go for pillage) + you get mp  *pardon*

DON'T DO THAT IN V4A Realms ... why ? because the pop will be unassigned and not produce gold/ressources anymore (needs to be affected to "Free Economics" to do that)

... that is unless you want to make a name for yourself as a "goldmine sterilizer" ...  rant
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 01:03:23 AM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 00:53:43 AM »

DON'T DO THAT IN V4 Realms ... why ? because the pop will be unassigned and not produce gold/ressources anymore (needs to be affected to "Free Economics" to do that)

... that is unless you want to make a name for yourself as a "goldmine sterilizer" ...  rant
theres plenty of goldmines,so let me pillage some  zzz
i got about 4 k mp just on pillages  *pardon* ok less around 3-3.5 k mp so far...gonna push it on 10k mp pure pillages  evil3

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
acesx31
Private

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 08:36:17 AM »

ohh sorry, i meant siege gold mines.  *pardon*

can my army be defeated when i siege a goldmine? Thanks.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »

can my army be defeated when i siege a goldmine? Thanks.

sure ... you still need to overcome the fort defenses *wink*

Deus populusque
acesx31
Private

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 08:40:49 AM »

thanks for the good tip. Cheers.  *gamer*
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 17:10:41 PM »

Actually you can predict (guess) the strength of a goldmine by his pts... To be sure the first time you send oversized army, after that you got battle report and you just know.
AAjusLTU
Private

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 23:46:25 PM »

I sent army to pilage one province of a player who has a gold coins icon near his name. I lost honor. Is it normal? I thought you don't lose honor when attacking a gold mine. Or does it mean you only don't lose honor when doing a fortress siege of a gold mine who has 2 times less or 2 times more points when you?
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 01:51:18 AM »

My mistake, sorry - you actually do LOSE honor every time you pillage - anyone...  rant *freak*
piur
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 04:39:11 AM »

i like gold mine very much  *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear* *bear*
paguonis
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 04:55:07 AM »

Its stupid to pillage golden mines.You just cut your oportunity to get allways gold from there.And forever there golden or not player,by pillaging you get - honour points.Its very easy(- honour points) them to get at the begining and then to hard to get in to +.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: