Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 18:58:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: being a diplomat  (Read 1712 times)
Akash
Sergeant

« on: December 18, 2008, 00:10:22 AM »

I am from realm 9,just wanted to knw tht if i am appointed a diplomat,will i stand to gain 4+3=7 honour points per day......4 for being a diplomat and 3 according to the default game rules... *freak* *freak*

Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 00:17:43 AM »

one more question,suppose construction of a higher level fort is in process and in the meantime somebody destroys my fortress,so will it get automatically repaired when the construction of a new fort is complete (via reports>buildings and reasearch>activate finished buildings)or i have to repair it first or i will be charged for the repair of the higher level fort then??? *sos* *sos*

thinkbob
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 00:23:59 AM »

You will not be able to activate the new fort if yours was destroyed, until you rebuild it.  However you can bypass this to get the new fort going.  On the right side of the screen there is a button with a saw and hammer on it.  If you click on this it will show you all building progress in all of your provinces.  Then you can click activate to start the buildings.  You will however still have to pay the stone cost to repair the fortress to access the building menu in that province
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 02:22:13 AM »

I am from realm 9,just wanted to knw tht if i am appointed a diplomat,will i stand to gain 4+3=7 honour points per day......4 for being a diplomat and 3 according to the default game rules... *freak* *freak*

yes ... as a Diplomat, you earn 7 Honor points a day and have full access to the Alliance Battle reports

one more question,suppose construction of a higher level fort is in process and in the meantime somebody destroys my fortress,so will it get automatically repaired when the construction of a new fort is complete (via reports>buildings and reasearch>activate finished buildings)or i have to repair it first or i will be charged for the repair of the higher level fort then??? *sos* *sos*

to activate the new level, you don't necessarily need to repair the damaged fort (use the "Building and Research" shortcut), but you will pay the repair costs of the fort level currently active.
therefore if you repair before activate the next fort level, you'll pay 4x less stones than if you were to activate first and repair second *wink*

Have fun,
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:14:49 AM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 05:37:14 AM »

Yes, Akash - do not activate the next fortress lvl until you've repaired the current one. It will just cost you more stone to fix the next lvl fortress! thinkbob - that's the catch, not where to find buttons..
Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 08:53:21 AM »

thanks...i got my answer *gamer* *gamer* *gamer* [:-} [:-}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: