Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why my acc got banned ?  (Read 2447 times)
unlist
Private

« on: December 17, 2008, 03:14:49 AM »

yesterday my account got block . I dont know why . can you check which rule did i violate ?
My account is unlist
Sever Realm 10
i dont play mutil account . dont trade any think with friend . i think the only problem here is that i use 2 computers and our country dont use static IP . If admin see the log file can see that i online for a long time each day . That because i use computer for nearly whole day so i always change between my laptop and desktop . Is that the reason why i got block ? admin think that some ppl play 1 acc ? If that really the reason then plz delete my account because i will got block by that reason again soon or late .
Just because block, cant develop for more than nearly the whole day and 2 ppl attacked me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 03:15:44 AM by unlist » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 03:23:11 AM »

what is your nick in-game ?

Deus populusque
unlist
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:05 AM »

i already wrote it up there
Nick : unlist
Realm 10
unlist
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »

then can u ask admin to delete that account for me ? i cant play anymore with this rule and i dont want my account become a mine for othẻ ppl . ty
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 02:15:27 AM »

then can u ask admin to delete that account for me ? i cant play anymore with this rule and i dont want my account become a mine for othẻ ppl . ty

accounts can't be deleted and you have been banned only for 10hrs for not abiding by the 6hrs offline rules ...
if you start leaving a Realm because you don't read game rules the first time you get banned, I wonder how long you'll be able to keep up with the other players ?

the 6hrs offline rule is standard in ALL classic realms (v1, v2 and v3)
only in v4 and v4a realms can you play 24/7

have fun,

Deus populusque
unlist
Private

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 18:31:05 PM »

erh then they wont delete it >"<
im not leaving because i got banned . i leave it because that rule . it my false for not read rule carefully. i play few text game like this and it easy to get attack anytime so even if it night i always wake up and check everything for a while then go back to bed . it became a little habit so i will get banned more and more . and that my problem .
i wish if admin give us an option to delete our own account or we can use free vacation like in other game . anyway thank for answer me . no hope for delete account . then just let it be
rain1314
Private

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 17:10:59 PM »

ya, admin, could you prepare a delete button for account?so when we quitting, we can delete our account. I believe no one like their account be gold mine because they had quit.I prefer we can delete account that we created in any realm. that more easy.Please consider this?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 17:17:25 PM »

ya, admin, could you prepare a delete button for account?so when we quitting, we can delete our account. I believe no one like their account be gold mine because they had quit.I prefer we can delete account that we created in any realm. that more easy.Please consider this?

why do you care that your account will be a goldmine?

I am the one and only!
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 17:19:49 PM »

why do you care that your account will be a goldmine?

In addition to what Radooo said, I don't think you understand the reason for goldmines : it's an opportunity for a player who left the Realm to actually come back without having to restart from the beginning

Deus populusque
rain1314
Private

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 18:27:21 PM »

i just feel like i been abuse or something. Maybe this seem a bit silly. Anyway this just a suggestion.I don't hope my account will been attacked by others after i quit.That all.
smruti
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »

isnt this Nomads Invasion  evil3
why u all keep putting here  Huh?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »

Simple reason. we mods dont have power here to move, delete and such things. *Smiley* But i guess this post will be cleared and moved when nomads start soon. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
rain1314
Private

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 13:19:21 PM »

Thank you for explained it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: