Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:50:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why my char has been banned ??  (Read 3559 times)
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 16:00:13 PM »

It wasn't because you bought cheap ressources that you were banned, but because those ressources came from the same IP.
That's market abuse.

Deus populusque
Hellin
“My Will Is Law ”
Trusted Member

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 18:37:02 PM »

So that means when i play with a co-worker, or someone in the same internetcafe, i cant buy resources? The resources seen on the the market takes between 10 and 60 minutes? How wouldt i know it wouldt be his, if they arent really cheap?

oke i better grow my own then.. *xxx*

So many Nightmares–so little time.

She was trapped and banished to The Other Side where she now waits, impatien
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 18:44:43 PM »

Hellin, there is difference between buying cheap ressources and buying ressources at 0.1 or 0.01 gold per units, which have been "incidentally" put on the market from a different account using the same IP ....
that's the same thing as gathering all your ressources + 1 maxi-loan in one province with a fort 0 and "forgetting" to use them before 1000 light cavalry comes by ... oops, I did it again !!  *Embarrassed*

Deus populusque
thorz
Private

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 00:13:32 AM »

hmm.. i really really dont understand..  *xxx* *xxx*

i never buy cheap resource..  rant rant rant
smruti
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 09:28:24 AM »

hmm.. i really really dont understand..  *xxx* *xxx*

i never buy cheap resource..  rant rant rant
.01 gold per resources is not cheap its stealing..so u stole *Grin*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 14:02:00 PM »

Hellin, there is difference between buying cheap ressources and buying ressources at 0.1 or 0.01 gold per units, which have been "incidentally" put on the market from a different account using the same IP ....
that's the same thing as gathering all your ressources + 1 maxi-loan in one province with a fort 0 and "forgetting" to use them before 1000 light cavalry comes by ... oops, I did it again !!  *Embarrassed*

so, if someone puts tons of iron for 0.1 gold and a player takes them, they won't be banned, right? I should call some friends *freak*

I am the one and only!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 14:50:17 PM »

so, if someone puts tons of iron for 0.1 gold and a player takes them, they won't be banned, right? I should call some friends *freak*
Everybody who buys cheap resources will get banned, no matter if they were not put on market for them. best is not to buy them and report to mods or admin.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 16:32:34 PM »

Everybody who buys cheap resources will get banned, no matter if they were not put on market for them. best is not to buy them and report to mods or admin.

That's what I thought too. That's why "poor" players that saw very cheap resources in the market and buy them are getting banned, even if they didn't intend to cheat *hihi*

I am the one and only!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 17:29:26 PM »

Ok I understand the point behind this but with the market system is'nt it the players that controll the market price! The price of resources in new realm is O.T.T.! where is the limit if I sell iron at 3k gold in r50 it's very cheap compared to prices atm. personally i'd like to get a group of players and force the market price down like you would in a real market. Should'nt you also ban players for charging stupidly high prices. And if players are gonna get ban for buying cheap resources then why not put a minimum sell price!! New realms are full of noobs who are getting to know rules so half of them hav'nt even discovered forrum! It would be nice if we could know what is cheap and banable and what is acceptable. *pardon* thx

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
thorz
Private

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2008, 21:11:44 PM »

ok.. if i fault and abused rule..

i'm want to say " sorry " for GM..

but why i has been banned 1 year ??
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: