Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 00:44:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss of honor  (Read 3409 times)
kaitus
Private

« on: December 14, 2008, 23:41:45 PM »

My teammates have reported sudden loss of honor. One of them, Wbennett had 8 and now it went to zero, without attacking out of the 2x limit, which happened on friday. now, Murielita also experienced the same thing, having around 13 or so, it went down to zero. i've been talking screen captures after each battle in order to have some sort of record in case my honor goes down to zero, which is now 15.

Please help us out and try to restore their honor and avoid other players the bitterness of going through the same issue.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 23:57:11 PM by kaitus » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 00:35:00 AM »

did he order pop pillage attacks (-4 Honor points for each attack) ?

Deus populusque
kaitus
Private

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:52:54 AM »

no, 0 pillages.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:17:19 AM »

no, 0 pillages.
did you attacked outside your 2x range?  *pardon*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 12:08:28 PM »

They have surely attacked out of x2 there is no other way to lose honor.
kaitus
Private

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 15:31:47 PM »

no, we don't attack out of our 2x range. we want to obtain top positions in military points and in honor, and it's hard to do so attacking out of our 2x range. besides, it's really bad for someone's reputation when they find out they were attacked by some massive army 2.5x the networth points. we've been playing the game for quite some time now and we know that if we were ought to attack someone out of our range and then cancel, we still get our honor down, and the same if we cancel minutes before the attack arrives. so in that case, we would keep it to ourselves.

it might be a bug, and i'm not asking for their honor to be reestablished (if possible, better) but i think that it's not cool to invest time and effort on something and just having it put back to 0. don't do it for me, i'm taking captures after every attack just in case, but do it in order to avoid others go through the same issue.

so again:
no pillages.
no attacks out of our 2x, might win some honor, but you can loose more if you hit an empty fort, so we don't go for that.
canceled attacks... maybe, but loosing 1 honor is nothing compared to loosing 8
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 16:37:02 PM »

canceled attacks... maybe, but loosing 1 honor is nothing compared to loosing 8

cancelled multiple attacks ? ... the thing is, most Honor points loss are not the result of any bugs, but player's actions.
that's why we are trying to explain away all the probable causes. In then end, even if improbable, we might have the answer to what hs been bugging your friend *wink*

Deus populusque
kaitus
Private

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 16:49:00 PM »

nope, not canceling multiple attacks.

and i do understand your answer, right from the start. i was just saying that if were ought to cancel one attack, and a msg would show up saying that we lost honor, then i would understand that after so many attempts it would be normal to loose honor. but one at a time, not 8 in one blow.

well, i know it's a really hard thing to solve, but if you guys get another thread about it, then at least this one will stay for the record.

Thanks for all your help, with this post and previous ones i've made!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: