Imperia Online International
June 16, 2024, 02:22:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Name and Slogan/motto poll
Legends - Heroes get remembered, legends never die. - 5 (26.3%)
The Team - If you're not in the team, you won't finish the era. - 0 (0%)
Farmers - We pillage them! - 5 (26.3%)
R9 on Tour - Kill m' all! - 0 (0%)
Ad Nauseum - Until you puke! - 0 (0%)
Canine - Who let the dogs out! - 0 (0%)
Borg - Resistance is Futile! - 0 (0%)
Spam-gang - If we're not online, we're in the Forum! - 3 (15.8%)
Allstars - Bring it on! - 1 (5.3%)
Dogs - Scooby-dooby-doooo! - 3 (15.8%)
AA - We kick Ass! - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone wanna play?  (Read 66994 times)
smruti
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 18:00:55 PM »

i personally needs lots of farmers and goldmines around me  *sos*, as my eco sux as alwayz  *hihi*
Naylrod
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 18:09:51 PM »

i personally needs lots of farmers and goldmines around me  *sos*, as my eco sux as alwayz  *hihi*

The art of making neighbors into goldmines.  *heart*  *heart*  *heart*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 18:16:26 PM »

I've seen your non-farming skills so I bet it won't be a problem.
Good old times when i had free time. *Smiley* It would be fun to try to be really bad and hated in a realm. Then all people are nice to you. *Smiley* *hahaha* *hahaha*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Naylrod
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 19:15:25 PM »

Good old times when i had free time. *Smiley* It would be fun to try to be really bad and hated in a realm. Then all people are nice to you. *Smiley* *hahaha* *hahaha*

If I talk Ophelia into joining and name the alliance GLORY you might wanna join after all.
You guys were my role-models in R9 a few era's ago.  *Embarrassed*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 20:30:35 PM »

I can't join R4 *cry* because Naylrod won't win the alliance rankings *sad*

I am the one and only!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 20:56:14 PM »

Hi. I write post and tried to post it thinking i manage to go past trafic filtering on my work, but i was wrong. *Smiley*
Well if you wish to play good, you all need few friends outside of alliance. at all this is team work if you wish alliance ranking.
I am reading what you all write because its my duty as mod. *Smiley*
And also i wanted to play R4 but with all those pillagers as kosac and isolde, it wouldnt be safe. There is only 1 or 2 person because of which i would return and play.
And i am glad naylrods avengers are so good. Because avengers i meet in game were not god ussualy.
Make R4 interesting and stronger, the game will just benefit from it.
i wonder are romanians playing next era in r4..last one i started in romanian alliance  *sos* but had to quit due to school *sad*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 20:59:23 PM »

If I talk Ophelia into joining and name the alliance GLORY you might wanna join after all.
You guys were my role-models in R9 a few era's ago.  *Embarrassed*
Ophelia is one of few people i had in mind when i told i would return. Yes glory was great. Because of ophelia and blaze. *Smiley* I would return, but i probably wouldnt join that alliance because lack of time. But i wouldnt wish to be in skin of person who hits ophelia. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Naylrod
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 21:25:31 PM »

I can't join R4 *cry* because Naylrod won't win the alliance rankings *sad*

Maybe if you join me.
Naylrod
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 21:26:59 PM »

Ophelia is one of few people i had in mind when i told i would return. Yes glory was great. Because of ophelia and blaze. *Smiley* I would return, but i probably wouldnt join that alliance because lack of time. But i wouldnt wish to be in skin of person who hits ophelia. *Smiley*

Well, there is still some time to think about it. And I wanna prove to Radooo he is wrong.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 23:31:23 PM »

Cool cool realm 4 has been disapointing recently lets make it good again!! btw I don't need to recruit got my team and I have faith in them!! I hope lots of good alliances come to r4 so if you wanta win you are gonna have fight hard for it!!  *guns* *guns*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 05:36:12 AM »

i must get my noob friends to get in r4..they must be good for farming once they left  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »

Naylrod I'm only joking. Last 2 eras I played for alliance rankings in 2 alliances that know they will win the rankings after first month. It is almost impossible to beat an alliance which has 564 points in 4 months, maybe only with some fake wars. That's all I wanted to say, that it may be an alliance with the best tactics for this rankings *pardon* Probably it won't be and your alliance can win the rankings with much less points *rose*
And I won't join R4 because lack of time and because I don't want to be stressed again that I have to wake at certain hour to attack someone or to send my army away *freak*

I am the one and only!
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »

Naylrod my old brother in arms, i´ll be on your side and i hope we can bring the spirit from "vacation realm" (R9) to R4  *hihi*

so lets kill m´all  evil3 and why don´t we call the aliance PILLAGERS  *hahaha* that would hit the spot  *cool*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 13:08:48 PM »

Naylrod my old brother in arms, i´ll be on your side and i hope we can bring the spirit from "vacation realm" (R9) to R4  *hihi*

so lets kill m´all  evil3 and why don´t we call the aliance PILLAGERS  *hahaha* that would hit the spot  *cool*
call it honorable and tag:
we are not   *hahaha*
 *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
smruti
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 14:05:25 PM »

with pillage its only possible to kill villagers. hmmm.u can only kill a player by fort seige *hahaha* *hahaha*
i suppose u dnt wanna kill only villagers  write
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: