Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 21:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Name and Slogan/motto poll
Legends - Heroes get remembered, legends never die. - 5 (26.3%)
The Team - If you're not in the team, you won't finish the era. - 0 (0%)
Farmers - We pillage them! - 5 (26.3%)
R9 on Tour - Kill m' all! - 0 (0%)
Ad Nauseum - Until you puke! - 0 (0%)
Canine - Who let the dogs out! - 0 (0%)
Borg - Resistance is Futile! - 0 (0%)
Spam-gang - If we're not online, we're in the Forum! - 3 (15.8%)
Allstars - Bring it on! - 1 (5.3%)
Dogs - Scooby-dooby-doooo! - 3 (15.8%)
AA - We kick Ass! - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone wanna play?  (Read 65205 times)
Naylrod
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 13:57:05 PM »

Yep please do all come to r4!! Won't be playing with you guy's !! So I suppose you'll be the alliance ranked 2 under us!! But good players and hard competition always gratefully received!! evil4 evil4 So good luck to ya and please do come play r4.  hard hard

Another enemy, how nice! Are you gonna bring the team from R8?  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *rose*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 14:00:06 PM »

Another enemy, how nice! Are you gonna bring the team from R8?  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *rose*

no *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 14:02:25 PM »

u guyz just dream of alliance rankings ..fight for 2nd and 3rd position..1st is mine(i will try for 1st) *pardon*
Naylrod
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 14:07:14 PM »

u guyz just dream of alliance rankings ..fight for 2nd and 3rd position..1st is mine(i will try for 1st) *pardon*

I thought you 2 (smruti and samyoboy) were in the same team?  *xxx* *hmm*
smruti
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 14:24:34 PM »

I thought you 2 (smruti and samyoboy) were in the same team?  *xxx* *hmm*
that is insane..keep ur thought with you  *hahaha*
Naylrod
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 14:29:52 PM »

that is insane..keep ur thought with you  *hahaha*

Yeah well, what ever you all gonna die!  *guns*
smruti
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 14:34:07 PM »

Yeah well, what ever you all gonna die!  *guns*
anytime dude..m ready to die hard..but in whose hand ?? *Angry* and r u ready to die too?? *evil*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 15:49:13 PM »

anytime dude..m ready to die hard..but in whose hand ?? *Angry* and r u ready to die too?? *evil*

die no thats the other alliances   *evil* *guns* *hahaha* *hahaha*  Lets make r4 fun again!! Like it used to be!! hard hard But ofc we win evil4 The better you are the more we wanta fight ya *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Naylrod
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 17:00:00 PM »

die no thats the other alliances   *evil* *guns* *hahaha* *hahaha*  Lets make r4 fun again!! Like it used to be!! hard hard But ofc we win evil4 The better you are the more we wanta fight ya *hahaha*

Yes, go out and recruit!
smruti
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 17:35:18 PM »

Yes, go out and recruit!
if m not wrong u r the one who started recruiting and if u remember
Naylord :- if you are not in my alliance then u r my enemy[i alwayz have friends in other alliances]..may be the era will have more fun now if we just play it *easy*
Naylrod
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 17:38:55 PM »

if m not wrong u r the one who started recruiting and if u remember
Naylord :- if you are not in my alliance then u r my enemy[i alwayz have friends in other alliances]..may be the era will have more fun now if we just play it *easy*

I am happy if you recruit good players to the realm and the era, not necessarily for my team.

btw Tiger! I saw that you took a peak at this thread earlier. Are you tagging along as well?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 17:45:14 PM »

Hi. I write post and tried to post it thinking i manage to go past trafic filtering on my work, but i was wrong. *Smiley*
Well if you wish to play good, you all need few friends outside of alliance. at all this is team work if you wish alliance ranking.
I am reading what you all write because its my duty as mod. *Smiley*
And also i wanted to play R4 but with all those pillagers as kosac and isolde, it wouldnt be safe. There is only 1 or 2 person because of which i would return and play.
And i am glad naylrods avengers are so good. Because avengers i meet in game were not god ussualy.
Make R4 interesting and stronger, the game will just benefit from it.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
smruti
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 17:48:56 PM »

it will cool if u play tiger *Smiley* hope u have a little bit of time for r4{atleast can give some tips *Smiley*}
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 17:54:41 PM »

Well, i guess and hope Nomads will start after New Year. Thats way i would satisfy my desire to play without so much time online. *Smiley* So starting R4 for 30 days doesnt make sense. I started that way 2 eras ago and then quitted. I would rather not start at all. And 4 months with avengers in R4 as enemy will be scary.  *hihi* *hihi* And do you really need more farmers in realm? *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Naylrod
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 17:58:37 PM »

Well, i guess and hope Nomads will start after New Year. Thats way i would satisfy my desire to play without so much time online. *Smiley* So starting R4 for 30 days doesnt make sense. I started that way 2 eras ago and then quitted. I would rather not start at all. And 4 months with avengers in R4 as enemy will be scary.  *hihi* *hihi* And do you really need more farmers in realm? *Smiley*

I've seen your non-farming skills so I bet it won't be a problem.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: