Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 18:08:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unactive Alliances declaring war  (Read 8840 times)
IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 00:36:45 AM »

If your "back holl" is so big like your mouth then ... ok you have righ rant
You speak about "...cheap tactic..." and i go to look your wars... and oooppss  i see the exacly the seam tactic... [:-}  *bravo*  ....oouaou you copy us *hihi* BRAVO big warriors  rant
And you know something, if you don't had come IN THE FED NOW we don't have this discution *hahaha* *sos* 
And if you don't understand, i tell you that you have be come a gold mine ALL OF YOU if don't have come under the omprela of our FED *bravo* *kissgirl*
Finnaly why you speak about Ukko_W... you are something for them...Huh? *xxx*
I'm very sorry for you...

*bear*
 hooray IronBear  hooray
EDIT: Please dont overspam emoticons.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 00:16:00 AM by makatas » Logged

spyrous
Private

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2008, 02:24:14 AM »

show us your honour great warrior-vacation-shorebreak? you are only a coinWarrior that is what you are.
we have been active for 11 months, were have you been?
Spyrous,  hooray _Hellines_
This will be my post in this thread as I just wanted to point out my total loss of respect for the _hellines_.

I'm not begging for anything as I was never one to beg and never will be. If I do die before the end of the real, I will go down fighting and that's the only real way for me. On the last day of the realm I'll probably suicide charge the 1st ranked player just to make him second.... for the fun of having soldiers die!  *evil*

For those of you still wondering who I am, I'm shorebreak, from the Barbarians. If the rolfur ever tried such a cheap tactic to retain a ranking spot I'd leave on the same day and join a real alliance but rolfur is a true warrior that won't back down from a fight... along with any Barbarian... just ask any of us if we want to be declared on and we'll always get back to you saying "the more wars, the more enemies to kill... sweet!"

So if you boys want a war, just declare on it us, since you're too afraid of becoming active so we can declare on you!!! You want points? COME AND TAKE THEM MAGGOTS!!!! *Angry*

And all of this is not about the ranking, because the barbarians would be second even if we finished in 1st place.. because for me and probably all barbarians, the Ukko_wing is the top alliance in this realm for those stats posted before! They fought the hardest and paved a way in blood during this real... with us just behind them trying to keep up! So we are second ... but to the REAL WARRIORS of Ukko!! Those boys have my respect unlike you... who hide behind cheap tricks and are afraid of wars!!!

HELLINES? MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
<--- that's all I've got to say on that *Grin*
EDIT: And you better not say it again. No cursing allowed.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:31:19 AM by spyrous » Logged

Spyrous
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 08:40:13 AM »

This will be my post in this thread as I just wanted to point out my total loss of respect for the _hellines_.

I'm not begging for anything as I was never one to beg and never will be. If I do die before the end of the real, I will go down fighting and that's the only real way for me. On the last day of the realm I'll probably suicide charge the 1st ranked player just to make him second.... for the fun of having soldiers die!  *evil*

For those of you still wondering who I am, I'm shorebreak, from the Barbarians. If the rolfur ever tried such a cheap tactic to retain a ranking spot I'd leave on the same day and join a real alliance but rolfur is a true warrior that won't back down from a fight... along with any Barbarian... just ask any of us if we want to be declared on and we'll always get back to you saying "the more wars, the more enemies to kill... sweet!"

So if you boys want a war, just declare on it us, since you're too afraid of becoming active so we can declare on you!!! You want points? COME AND TAKE THEM MAGGOTS!!!! *Angry*

And all of this is not about the ranking, because the barbarians would be second even if we finished in 1st place.. because for me and probably all barbarians, the Ukko_wing is the top alliance in this realm for those stats posted before! They fought the hardest and paved a way in blood during this real... with us just behind them trying to keep up! So we are second ... but to the REAL WARRIORS of Ukko!! Those boys have my respect unlike you... who hide behind cheap tricks and are afraid of wars!!!

HELLINES? MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
<--- that's all I've got to say on that *Grin*
EDIT: And you better not say it again. No cursing allowed.
you scared the hell out of me... head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr oohh what a great warrior you are...your personal stats are really for exhibition and for the new players.. you really deserve ( *hahaha* *hahaha*) whatever place you like... *hihi* *hihi*.. you must teach the game to everyone who really like to be second anyway (official or unofficial)..  *hahaha* *hahaha*.. but whatever you do the fact is really this... you cheap little s@@t .. the 1ST PLACE in alliance rank was taken from the best players that always are on top places in every rank from the beggining of the era... as far as we play in the same era you are going to be from the 2nd place and down...  hooray _Hellines_ hooray THE ONE AND ONLY REAL CHAMPIONS....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 15:03:51 PM by ssagelos » Logged

BELIEVE IN FATE AND FIGHT FOR HONOR

_Hellines_
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2008, 02:32:14 AM »

Well it seems _hellines_ finally came to their senses and became active again...
It seeems u finally understod how embarrasing it would be for the leader  of the alliance ranking to use cheap tactics to win...
Wasen't very hard now was it?
Ironbear  you say that we would be goldmines if we didn't join the federation? I'm sorry but I thought it was Vise that instigated the  federation and I can assure you that the risk  that you would have become goldmines would have beeen even bigger cause of your location on the map compaired to ours. You have allways been protected by your friendship with Ukko_wing so don't even talk about the benefit for other alliances in the federation.
I've tried to be reasonable so far explaning my point of view which was based on what i believe is a bug in the game but the only thing I've heard is scorn from _Hellines_.

The only reason we haven't acted before is because my friendship with georged who'm I respect as a great player and person. However my patience has a limit. Do not push it or you willl face the consequences. Btw Spyrous do you remember how you tried to attack me in august even though we were in NAP with _Hellines_ I could have destroyed you then but chose not to so don't you ever speak to me about honor.

Ironbear: Like I said before I gave you a vote in Vise poll for the best players of R25. which I thought u  have earned at the time of my vote. U have alot to prove to once again become the player I voted on. It's up to you to prove it. U've mad half a step by becoming active again but u still have a lon g way to go to regain my respect...
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2008, 08:40:56 AM »

Well it seems _hellines_ finally came to their senses and became active again...
It seeems u finally understod how embarrasing it would be for the leader  of the alliance ranking to use cheap tactics to win...
Wasen't very hard now was it?
Ironbear  you say that we would be goldmines if we didn't join the federation? I'm sorry but I thought it was Vise that instigated the  federation and I can assure you that the risk  that you would have become goldmines would have beeen even bigger cause of your location on the map compaired to ours. You have allways been protected by your friendship with Ukko_wing so don't even talk about the benefit for other alliances in the federation.
I've tried to be reasonable so far explaning my point of view which was based on what i believe is a bug in the game but the only thing I've heard is scorn from _Hellines_.

The only reason we haven't acted before is because my friendship with georged who'm I respect as a great player and person. However my patience has a limit. Do not push it or you willl face the consequences. Btw Spyrous do you remember how you tried to attack me in august even though we were in NAP with _Hellines_ I could have destroyed you then but chose not to so don't you ever speak to me about honor.

Ironbear: Like I said before I gave you a vote in Vise poll for the best players of R25. which I thought u  have earned at the time of my vote. U have alot to prove to once again become the player I voted on. It's up to you to prove it. U've mad half a step by becoming active again but u still have a lon g way to go to regain my respect...

what really makes u believe that we play that game in order to gain your respect? you and your friend shorebreak are nothing more than 2 bigmouth players... i hope someday u will understand that what we are discussing about in this 50 posts of this topic is nothing more than a game..and you are crying and begging like a little child because some other children take your toy away.. i wonder if the number close to your age is real.. finally you must be informed that ironbear push us to this federation because geo is his friend.. me and spyrous won't like it neither... as about this cheap tactic you were mentioned i have to inform you this: every and each one of the alliances that take the risk to declare on us had become a goldmine alliance they even change their names and that is a fact not words..
Rbeliever of the great alliance _Hellines_

_Hellines_
spyrous
Private

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »

what really makes u believe that we play that game in order to gain your respect? you and your friend shorebreak are nothing more than 2 bigmouth players... i hope someday u will understand that what we are discussing about in this 50 posts of this topic is nothing more than a game..and you are crying and begging like a little child because some other children take your toy away.. i wonder if the number close to your age is real.. finally you must be informed that ironbear push us to this federation because geo is his friend.. me and spyrous won't like it neither... as about this cheap tactic you were mentioned i have to inform you this: every and each one of the alliances that take the risk to declare on us had become a goldmine alliance they even change their names and that is a fact not words..
Rbeliever of the great alliance _Hellines_
this is the truth. remember Beretta (GOKTURK after)-warmonkers-LT_united-SLOVENIA? n now its NavigatoR time. this bloody turks they never stop loosing.  *Grin* and be grateful that you have been in this federation otherwise you will had the same result. i was one click away to destroy you and your alliance and in the name of the federation IronBear he stop me. rant
n if you had problem with us, you had to declare war upon us, the same time you have seen us active, instead of writing comments in the forum and instead of begging us wile we was inactive to do it for you. r u afraid of loosing more points? and be humiliated by us in the realm? and the posts that we will upload here? thats the truth and "digest it".
Spyrous,  hooray_HELLines_
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 10:56:11 AM by spyrous » Logged

Spyrous
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 17:39:46 PM »

And how would you have destroyed us? With words? Nah let me know when you have an army and we'll talk then  *hahaha*
spyrous
Private

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 18:11:09 PM »

And how would you have destroyed us? With words? Nah let me know when you have an army and we'll talk then  *hahaha*
so come for a war if you feel so strong. i challenge you.
Spyrous  hooray _Hellines_

Spyrous
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 23:24:02 PM »

so come for a war if you feel so strong. i challenge you.
Spyrous  hooray _Hellines_

woooo...Navigator should be laughing right now with that comment...lol...2 federation alliances in the brick of war...i suggest you all calm down and re-read the posts... that is tooooooo  much for my taste.....

if you read the first post, rolfur just said that there should be a change in the way an alliance can jumb in and out of active status...like it is when you first create an alliance and you have to wait 168 hours in order to declare...!!!....good suggestion in my opinion....

Now about all the other issues... Hellines played to win the rancking and choose their battles for that goal....and will do anything that they can to keep the first place... BUT i do not understand why you guys are so depleased about the numbers that show that strategy exactly...!!!!... ...you got alliance rankings by keeping your net low and your members to 5 and by doing the minimum fighting in the wars...well done for your strategy !!! (not my choice but it surely pays off)

So you got first place in rankings..  what do you want now? to say that you did more fighting than Barbarians and ukko? The numbers do not lie.....No... i am afraid that you can not have that title...it is taken...so stop with all that bull and lets finish that damn era...!!!...

ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 23:59:54 PM »

woooo...Navigator should be laughing right now with that comment...lol...2 federation alliances in the brick of war...i suggest you all calm down and re-read the posts... that is tooooooo  much for my taste.....

if you read the first post, rolfur just said that there should be a change in the way an alliance can jumb in and out of active status...like it is when you first create an alliance and you have to wait 168 hours in order to declare...!!!....good suggestion in my opinion....

Now about all the other issues... Hellines played to win the rancking and choose their battles for that goal....and will do anything that they can to keep the first place... BUT i do not understand why you guys are so depleased about the numbers that show that strategy exactly...!!!!... ...you got alliance rankings by keeping your net low and your members to 5 and by doing the minimum fighting in the wars...well done for your strategy !!! (not my choice but it surely pays off)

So you got first place in rankings..  what do you want now? to say that you did more fighting than Barbarians and ukko? The numbers do not lie.....No... i am afraid that you can not have that title...it is taken...so stop with all that bull and lets finish that damn era...!!!...
If you make the trouble to read the posts that were written from _Hellines_ you would propably had seen that none of us mentioned that we fight more than you do... and we didn't ask for anything.. you and rolfur came up with these stats (m.p.), and want to be recognized as the winners of the game.. we didn't ask for anything.. you accused us for cheap tactic and for easy wars with goldmines... do you expect for us to stay and listen without say anything?  I think that tactics are good when they finally hit the target.. and the target in this era (official) is one , the alliance ranking.. there is no other rank for the alliances and i assure you that if there was (another rank) we should try our best to hit the first place also.. so don't ask for us what do we want ask your friend rolfur..we don't want anything..we reply to posts that were insulted for us...

_Hellines_
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 00:17:49 AM »

whatever....show my the post that i accuse you or say i am winer of ranking,,,LOL....i am hunting MP...in and out wars... as all ukko do....whatever...the tread is of no use....we all played and enjoyed the game as we see fit...so i am off this topic....
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 00:21:10 AM by gior15 » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: