Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 16:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unactive Alliances declaring war  (Read 8859 times)
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 10:36:36 AM »

I'm not angry, I just have a higher sense of honor than most of the hellines boys... nothing more.

Personally, I'd be ashamed to be in an alliance that's in the top spot because they hide in fear from the enemies and this is the only fact for me.

And for the little einstein than had the excelent idea of saying I only say this in the forum and won't face you in the game... get your alliance back in the game and we'll talk then! I don't want to kick your ass on your own... if that were the case, you'd be a gold mine already boy.... what I want is the blood and the sweet war income from your head being on a stick near my castle walls!!! *Grin* Stop talking like you've got balls and bring it on mate. Get a extra player in your alliance and we'll settle this one *Grin*

You can be top spot, but you'll have 0 respect from my part because you lost it when you started to hide from the enemies to be able to keep the 1st place! It's valid, but in my book you became cowards when you started using this tactic!

You can be first but I'll be standing tall and with my head up high when it's over!

such a big mouth and nothing of acts... bllaa bla bllaa bla bla ... we were there for 11 months and you searching us the last 10 days.. you coward .. you search me when i am gone (for my reasons i don't have to explain you) and begging now to become active only to stuck your balls on my castle? i had enough enemy killed so it is useless for me to kill your soldiers too... i don't want to insult you but searching me when i'm gone is really a coward's tactic...you had your time to act but now you speak from a safe place... at  the next era i will wait you to proove something else than just being a coward...

Well try reading my first post and you see that my problem was with a rule in the game or rather lack of rule, that makes decaring wars while staying unactive possible. I don't believe that IO intends people to use that tactic in order to win an alliance ranking and I wanted them to be aware of the problem. I know that you felt a bit embarrased when your tactic became public. Now all of sudden the top spot isen't worth as much in other people's eyes now is it? You see it's not all about winning it's also about winning with style.
What happened was that after 2 alliances declared war on you and chose to become inactive in order not to risk more war being declared on you. Nothing wrong with that tactic I guess especially when winning is really important.
But continue to use that tactic for the rest of the realm while taking in abondoned accounts for war declarations and then instant kicks after is not very stylish now is it?

If you watch football sometime and there is an exciting game and one team finally scores the final goal and wins. What is most fun for the public If the team that wins have scored a really nice goal after well executed attack or if the one team wins by an obvious error from the refferee of the game?
ask from the io team to forbid nap and what other rules you don't like and let us know so we can play the game with your rules... your real problem is that you can't stand defeat and you don't like me and my allies in the 1st place.. it is really a shame because the honor of the defeated gives value to the winner.. and as i can see you and some other guys have no honor to accept the fact that the GREAT ALLIANCE _Hellines_ are taking the 1st place in alliance ranking....as for the football game there is really no relation with the io game.. you see here the referee changes the rules whenever he likes and doesn't ask anyone.. so be cool my friend and next era you can ask for your revenge.. i ' ll be waiting you with my friends....  beware of _Hellines_
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 11:38:59 AM by makatas » Logged

BELIEVE IN FATE AND FIGHT FOR HONOR

_Hellines_
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 12:34:14 PM »

Oki...here is the updated MP ....just a correction to my previous post...

MP won       LOST           Total        WARS
ukko_wing   774313       315002        459311       142
Barbarians   509298       261350        247948       115
_Hellines_     127660     58216      69444         133

IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 13:20:14 PM »

George, you continiou the discution WITH OUT reason...
We play with the rulle of the 25 ERA AND NOT WITH THE RULLES WHO IS THE BEST FOR YOU!!!
You know BETTER that if the rulles say something different, WE - the _hELLINES_ - play with other way...
And finnally why you don't had play ALL THIS MONTHS with those rulles?
I know why, but this is not my problem... and i think that IS NO PROBLEM!!!
ALL OF US WE HAD A GREAT ERA, many GREAT GREEKS WARRIORS ARE IN THE FIRST PLACES IN ALL CATEGORIES(except farming list points) AND FOR THAT HELP ALL THE FEDERATION: the Ukko, The Ukko Wing, Vitalie and his friends, The Punishers, The "pillagers" UA, the Warriors Barberians the "low" profiel Italian friends, The NIGHTWATCH, the RAVISHERS,the ImMoRtAlZz, The Great BlueArmada and many others who i don't remember now!!!
So WHY WE FIGHT ITS OTHER???

With Honor to ALL OF YOU
IronBear
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 14:15:36 PM by IronBear » Logged

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 16:06:12 PM »

Fight? what fight?...i just corrected the info i gave to my postnow that the alliance wars can been seen...to post correct numbers is not fighting....i am confused from your reaction....what is your point here?

IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 16:56:32 PM »

There is not point because THERE IS REAL ACTIVE ALLIANCE RANKING FOR THE 25 ERA!!!
That you wright is only the points differents in the wars who we made... nothing more nothing less!!!
And when i speak for "fight", i speak for all that who wright rolfur and some others(i don't remember the name)...

IronBear

ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 18:55:44 PM »

can you please explain me what this post really want to show us? i am really curious... *crazy*

_Hellines_
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 19:22:48 PM »

now even if i am much older than Mohikan i really can't understand what is your real problem.. the way we win ? the rules of the game? the fact that we have nap most of the era time? (that i can assure you that some of our players including me disagreed)... if it was sush an easy way to win the alliance ranking why don't you win that... and don't tell me about honor .. if you count the honor points of my alliance you will get your answer... as for sleeping armies i don't really understand how else you can hit an army.. i don't know any player that will see an army coming to eliminate him and wait so that will make him an honor player.. as for the active and inactive alliances you really mess things.. we find targets and we hit.. that is the way of winning this game with these rules... if the rules were different we were played in a different way.. that's all folks...
Rbeliever of the great alliance _Hellines_
P.S. avoid to call someone names and show your respect at least for the hours that we spend on the game...

Dude!  There you are.  *Smiley*  I've been wondering what happened to you.  I asked spyrous in a game pm once but didn't get an answer so I assumed he either didn't know or felt it wasn't his place to respond.  Ever since you kicked my tail around all summer and I saw your skills, I started using you as a measuring stick to compare against and see how well I was doing with my battles and army growth and such.  Consider that a big compliment. 

I never really thought I could catch you in mil points and honor.  But I did catch up in army size before you left.  My goal was to try to match you or even better in mil points between that time to the end of the era.  If I could do that, I figured it would seriously test my game play.  You killed A LOT.  Then you left and I lost the chance.  *sad* 

I'd love to know why you had to go into extended vacation.  Hope it was nothing bad and you just got busy with work or family or something.  If you're willing to share, you can send me a pm.  I'm assuming from your other post that you don't care to tell the whole forum which I completely understand.   
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 20:31:34 PM »

can you please explain me what this post really want to show us? i am really curious... *crazy*

what part you do not understand?

spyrous
Private

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 20:54:19 PM »

i know only one table and its this one. the official one.

Συμμαχία     Πόντοι     Πόλεμοι     Νίκες     Ήττες
 hooray _Hellines_   852            133            131             2
        Barbarians   748            111            108             3
       Ukko_Wing   638            138            133             5

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 21:14:29 PM by spyrous » Logged

Spyrous
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 20:55:05 PM »

what part you do not understand?
hooray hooray hooray This is the one and only trophy for the 1st alliance in rank...From the other way  *suicide* this is the trophy for all the other categories that unfortunately don't have rank.... Because from what i remember from what my grandmother used to tell me when she was alive....   hooray  THE FIRST IS THE BEST AND nothing are the rest....

_Hellines_
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 21:35:26 PM »

Well this one may be official:

Συμμαχία     Πόντοι     Πόλεμοι     Νίκες     Ήττες
        _Hellines_   852            133            131             2
        Barbarians   748            111            108             3
       Ukko_Wing   638            138            133             5

Very nice work btw...
But this one is so much prettier:

Ukko_Wing   774313       315002        459311       142

... Notice the beauty of those numbers, they way they just pop out at you, so gorgeous.  They just make you wanna kill something.  And the size of them... Oh my, they're so BIG it's almost frightening.  *Smiley*

To all the alliances not on that table or not in our federation, we did not mean to leave you out.  If the other groups look really closely at the numbers in the left hand column I believe you can find your armies listed there.   *hahaha*

You can't spell Wing without the 'win'!    ....too cheesy?  Nahhhh
spyrous
Private

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 21:39:35 PM »

you have my word that if that numbers was count, then we would be first also on that.
and... you can't spell   hooray_Hellines_ with out the HELL
lol
 hooray Spyrous, _Hellines_
Well this one may be official:

Συμμαχία     Πόντοι     Πόλεμοι     Νίκες     Ήττες
  hooray_Hellines_   852            133            131             2
        Barbarians   748            111            108             3
       Ukko_Wing   638            138            133             5

Very nice work btw...
But this one is so much prettier:

Ukko_Wing   774313       315002        459311       142

... Notice the beauty of those numbers, they way they just pop out at you, so gorgeous.  They just make you wanna kill something.  And the size of them... Oh my, they're so BIG it's almost frightening.  *Smiley*

To all the alliances not on that table or not in our federation, we did not mean to leave you out.  If the other groups look really closely at the numbers in the left hand column I believe you can find your armies listed there.   *hahaha*

You can't spell Wing without the 'win'!    ....too cheesy?  Nahhhh

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 22:16:10 PM by spyrous » Logged

Spyrous
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 21:54:16 PM »

Whoa that's not cool.  I've been improperly quoted.  We'll have to get the mods on this right away.  There was no trophy guy at the top of my post I'm sure of it.   

Go away Trophy Smiley!  Go go go!  You're not wanted there.  Stupid smileys...

LOL, you couldn't resist spyrous, could you. 
IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 22:10:53 PM »

Just for your information: do you think that i like to play and win with so litle points???
BUT
the rulles are rulles!!!
Look our militry points!!!
And something more: when you win in the war you take back and wood and iron, so for me its more propriet to win in battle in a war than out of the  war...

*bear* *bear* *bear*
 hooray IronBear hooray
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 23:29:31 PM by IronBear » Logged

Kallehd
Private

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 00:20:33 AM »

This will be my post in this thread as I just wanted to point out my total loss of respect for the _hellines_.

I'm not begging for anything as I was never one to beg and never will be. If I do die before the end of the real, I will go down fighting and that's the only real way for me. On the last day of the realm I'll probably suicide charge the 1st ranked player just to make him second.... for the fun of having soldiers die!  *evil*

For those of you still wondering who I am, I'm shorebreak, from the Barbarians. If the rolfur ever tried such a cheap tactic to retain a ranking spot I'd leave on the same day and join a real alliance but rolfur is a true warrior that won't back down from a fight... along with any Barbarian... just ask any of us if we want to be declared on and we'll always get back to you saying "the more wars, the more enemies to kill... sweet!"

So if you boys want a war, just declare on it us, since you're too afraid of becoming active so we can declare on you!!! You want points? COME AND TAKE THEM MAGGOTS!!!! *Angry*

And all of this is not about the ranking, because the barbarians would be second even if we finished in 1st place.. because for me and probably all barbarians, the Ukko_wing is the top alliance in this realm for those stats posted before! They fought the hardest and paved a way in blood during this real... with us just behind them trying to keep up! So we are second ... but to the REAL WARRIORS of Ukko!! Those boys have my respect unlike you... who hide behind cheap tricks and are afraid of wars!!!

HELLINES? MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
<--- that's all I've got to say on that *Grin*
EDIT: And you better not say it again. No cursing allowed.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 00:24:15 AM by makatas » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: