Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 12:31:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unactive Alliances declaring war  (Read 8997 times)
Nightmare
Private

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 03:15:17 AM »

Well rolfur,we,Ukko-wing (since the time they were just ukko )and moldova-moldovavin-cricova) had a federation before your alliance even existed.Your comments are pretty offending us as players and as an alliance.Anyway,we know we have a federation with you and we are not afraid of NavigatoR or any others.We proved that in our latest wars -which we won simultaneously against NavigatoR and Poyraz. evil3 evil3 evil3
I understand you have your reasons of saying anything,but you should respect our tactics and our way of playing.--Even your allies did--

As you,we spent countless hours caclulating and watching our accounts.It is so sad and immature to say that we are hitting inactive armies and coins.You can see my battles,my honour and MP -medals and check the ppl i have attacked.You will see kent ,leopoldo1 and others that are still active and playing,are amongst them.So keep your offensive comments for yourself and dont judge so fast.. rant rant rant
We were playing since the beggining as 4 players-Spyrous,ironbear,rbeliever and me-and one inactive so we could declare wars and be in the game.Even as 4 we managed to do extremely good and you should respect that.
Anyway,i see you got some problems with us being top -and i dont blame you- but any good player from the beggining of  this realm knows better.
We will do whatever we thing is best for our alliance  hard hard hard rant rant rant

Mohikan -Hellines-

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 03:16:18 AM by Nightmare » Logged

His eyes were Winter.
His soul was Cold.
His shadow,Death.
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 03:39:15 AM »

With every comment you are just digging a deeper grave for yourself.
It's true that I respected you when you were at the top with an active alliance. In the poll Vise made about the best players in the Alliance I even put a vote on Ironbear for the reason of good leadership and managing to keep the first place for most of the realm. You can ask Georged about that if you don't believe me.

All that respect went out the window when I noticed your new tactic of staying unactive and still declaring. Still I didn't mention your alliance by name and instead made a general comment about changing the rules in order to hinder these kind of tactics that undermines the value of the alliance ranking.

You could have taken this as men and agreeing with what I wrote but saying that as long as you can play this way you will continue to in order to win. I could have understood that. But nooo instead you get angry and calling us cowards cause we're playing fair. Kind of pathetic don't you agree?

As for our age I'm 33, Addis is over 40, Alex is the same age as me, Shorey is 27. What were you getting at? that we're children? Well your reactions just show that sometimes even people as old as 40 can behave like children.
spyrous
Private

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 05:50:49 AM »

brvo lazare. i like ypou my mAn
Dear Warriors,
We, the _Hellines_ , had our wars and with a far differences in numbers from all others in the 25R.
So the "cowards" are the ones that they have the top number in wars.
If you look our wars from May until Septeber you will see that this 5 months we made about 85-90 wars... thats nean about 16 to 18 wars PER MONTH!!!
The last 2 months and the first half of December we have made  ONLY 27 WARS... 13 in Octomber, 10  in November and only 4 in December...
Thats mean 2 THINKS:
1) Thats the reason who the points defferents betwin us and the Barbarians come down from the 240 points...to 110 poits
2) Thats the reason we WE SPEAK NOW... rant rant rant

Dear Barbarians if you wake up the last 2 months and ask the 1st place why you don't have declare war again us head_hurts_krHuh?... again and again and again *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*
Why ou try to insolve us in a war game...
Maybe you try to fiend an excus for your Alliances *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak* *freak*
I don't know...you know better wassup wassup wassup

Now, if you went to the table of RANK you can see in the first 10 place ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE GREAT ALLIANCES: _Hellines_ *ok* *ok* *ok*
If you went to HONOR list you can see ALL OF US IN THE FIRST 10 PLACES *ok* *ok* *ok*
Go and see the in "star" ur milltary ponts oour battlesnd how many soldiers we have kill... and loose evil4 evil4 evil4
You speak about the NAP... ask Georged an vise, who  help the NAP and if the NAP help us... *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

If you want to be against us alla of you the same time we will not give you that pleasure.
We play the game with there rules and we are at the top against all of you all this year.
Dont try to change the rules just to win us.

With Honor
IronBear
Lazaros

someonε of you did mentiuon our name by  calling us cowards. and we was active and fighting untill you remember to play the game.
Oki Seems I hit a sore point with my original post  *ok* If you read it again I spoke in general terms. I didn't even mention your alliance by name I talked about the rules in general which I think is wrong, when you can use a glitch like that to win wars.

Now you are saying that we and other alliances ranked below you are cowards?! That really pisses me off!
If you were so good as you are telling us why are you afraid to risk being active and taking the same risks as every other alliance in the top rank? Your behaviour and your angry comments in this topic just proves that you are scared of being declared upon.
The reason u haven't been attacked by Ukko_wing or us is because the NAP between us. So it has helped you just as much as us. We like to keep our promises and wouldn't have declared even if you were 5 or more players. But other alliances like Navigator and _zealots might and that's what you are afraid of.

And you speak to me about you military rank? Well hitting sleeping armies while having wars with gold mine alliances isen't very hard now is it?
Look at the list Georged made about a new way to rank alliances by Military points scored and points lost in wars. Might give you idea of the difference in taking risks and wanting challenge when fighting wars.
Even if we they are behind us in the ranking they are the only real warrior alliance in this realm and better than us. And they would never use a glitch like that to win the ranking cause they have some pride.

Seems you lack that pride...

this is what im saying... YOU -R-  KIDS.
Spyrous
With every comment you are just digging a deeper grave for yourself.
It's true that I respected you when you were at the top with an active alliance. In the poll Vise made about the best players in the Alliance I even put a vote on Ironbear for the reason of good leadership and managing to keep the first place for most of the realm. You can ask Georged about that if you don't believe me.

All that respect went out the window when I noticed your new tactic of staying unactive and still declaring. Still I didn't mention your alliance by name and instead made a general comment about changing the rules in order to hinder these kind of tactics that undermines the value of the alliance ranking.

You could have taken this as men and agreeing with what I wrote but saying that as long as you can play this way you will continue to in order to win. I could have understood that. But nooo instead you get angry and calling us cowards cause we're playing fair. Kind of pathetic don't you agree?

As for our age I'm 33, Addis is over 40, Alex is the same age as me, Shorey is 27. What were you getting at? that we're children? Well your reactions just show that sometimes even people as old as 40 can behave like children.

can someone tell me ... who r the winners in real 25? please tell me,  i like to listen to it.... Spyrous
PS: you can use youtube also for your disappointing messages i like to watch you as well

bravo christo you deserve that win also. Spyous
Well rolfur,we,Ukko-wing (since the time they were just ukko )and moldova-moldovavin-cricova) had a federation before your alliance even existed.Your comments are pretty offending us as players and as an alliance.Anyway,we know we have a federation with you and we are not afraid of NavigatoR or any others.We proved that in our latest wars -which we won simultaneously against NavigatoR and Poyraz. evil3 evil3 evil3
I understand you have your reasons of saying anything,but you should respect our tactics and our way of playing.--Even your allies did--

As you,we spent countless hours caclulating and watching our accounts.It is so sad and immature to say that we are hitting inactive armies and coins.You can see my battles,my honour and MP -medals and check the ppl i have attacked.You will see kent ,leopoldo1 and others that are still active and playing,are amongst them.So keep your offensive comments for yourself and dont judge so fast.. rant rant rant
We were playing since the beggining as 4 players-Spyrous,ironbear,rbeliever and me-and one inactive so we could declare wars and be in the game.Even as 4 we managed to do extremely good and you should respect that.
Anyway,i see you got some problems with us being top -and i dont blame you- but any good player from the beggining of  this realm knows better.
We will do whatever we thing is best for our alliance  hard hard hard rant rant rant

Mohikan -Hellines-

EDIT: Please avoid multiposting, posting in other language other than English, and posting in too big sized fonts Spyro.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 21:56:12 PM by makatas » Logged

Spyrous
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »

Oki....lets see what we can say now.....very hot topic....and i was mentioned here some times from both sides...and i am friend with both of them...First the facts.
1. Hellines are on top of the alliance rancking almost the whole era...
2. Barbarians climbed to secont place by fighting their way every inch
3. Ukko_wing gave up all hope to win  even the second place at least 1 month ago...the first place months ago....

The reasons to all that now.....

1. Hellines always had VERY low ner worth and with smart declarations they made a huge different in points ... (they do not have the most declarations in the era...or the most wins but that is not needed for their net value)They went from the begining to win the alliance ranking and they did it...fairly and according the excisting rules...even with using loopholes and trick that are part of the game...(like staying inactive and declare to 3-4 goldmine wars and one serious war every week). About the fighters side...WELL...as i will demonstrate later Hellines ARE fighters but not in the wars....they choose to play safe in wars and kick ash outside of them....REMEMBER ..their goal was always to get first possition WITH the excistiong set of rules....

2. Barbarians...what can i say for that group ....!!!!.... pure iron...!!!.... they have low-middle net ....they have players with a wide range of net but they all kick ash and they do it -by choice- during the wars they declare....so every possition they gain in the ranking is bought with blood...!!!!...

3. Ukko_wing....my team...*Smiley*...well we have the most wars, the most wins, AND the most looses from the top 3 alliances...AND we have the bigger net in all realm...(over 14kk)...so every war we win counts 4 point...or 6 compared to what the others get  is a dead end...We knew that from the beggining (while we were at ukko and had 24 members---and tried to keep it smaller in ukko_wing)... but what can i say...we like it as it is...3rd place or even lower...but with a legendary killing rate in wars...*Smiley*....in ukko_wing we hunt MP...in wars or outside them...all same to us...

so..lets continue with same facts....

net
Hellines      5086052
Barbarians    6244329
Ukko_wing     14024335

points     wars     wins     defeats
_Hellines_    846    132    130    2
Barbarians    742    110    107    3
Ukko_Wing    634    137    132    5

there is something wrong with the data of previous wars so i have no access to hellines and Barbarians...so i will post OUR data and the data i have from hellines and Barbarians are 1 month old...it is up to them to correct it...more detail to http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=11741.0

MP won       LOST         Total   WARS
ukko_wing   774313   315002   459311   142
Barbarians   322220  173379  148841   80
Hellines   114009   53358   60651   115

So .....  since the post http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=11741.0 we doubled our MP...he he he...THAT is IN WAR fighting....i am sure Barbarins will provide a similar number ... hellines are left behind in war killing...

So what is the point to all these...well hellines played to win rankings-no matter what- and with a set of rules and tricks that we all knew...in their free war time they fought...(you cannot surpass the fact they are in top 10 mil and top 10 honor)..Barbarians fought like crazy in wars...!!!....(i like that better but ... it just an opinion)...and we...ukko_wing we did just what we say in the alliance moto....WAR WAR WAR...no matter what...whenever ....!!!...we are in for a bloodbath anytime...

So about this topic.... Well realm 25 was strange from the begining...!!!...half era we were expecting to implement the new alliance sytem-which they never did-that would have changed things alot...i can not say that we (ukko_wing) would have won the rankings...but it would surely force Hellines to do some killing and not just hunt for points and kill outside wars...on the other hand Barbarians got what they have in pure strenght...(8 points of Barbarians cost more than 8 points of Hellines---but all that is in a fantacy realm with new alliance rancking system)...So hellines...good job in winning the rankings...*Smiley*...and good job to all federation members that are now in top 4 in ranking...and hopefuly UA will get the 5th too....*Smiley*...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 17:33:00 PM by gior15 » Logged

spyrous
Private

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 13:52:37 PM »

thnx George you got our point. you know us well.
Oki....lets see what we can say now.....very hot topic....and i was mentioned here some times from both sides...and i am friend with both of them...First the facts.
1. Hellines are on top of the alliance rancking almost the whole era...
2. Barbarians climbed to secont place by fighting their way every inch
3. Ukko_wing gave up all hope to win  even the second place at least 1 month ago...the first place months ago....

The reasons to all that now.....

1. Hellines always had VERY low ner worth and with smart declarations they made a huge different in points ... (they do not have the most declarations in the era...or the most wins but that is not needed for their net value)They went from the begining to win the alliance ranking and they did it...fairly and according the excisting rules...even with using loopholes and trick that are part of the game...(like staying inactive and declare to 3-4 goldmine wars and one serious war every week). About the fighters side...WELL...as i will demonstrate later Hellines ARE fighters but not in the wars....they choose to play safe in wars and kick ash outside of them....REMEMBER ..their goal was always to get first possition WITH the excistiong set of rules....

2. Barbarians...what can i say for that group ....!!!!.... pure iron...!!!.... they have low-middle net ....they have players with a wide range of net but they all kick ash and they do it -by choice- during the wars they declare....so every possition they gain in the ranking is bought with blood...!!!!...

3. Ukko_wing....my team...*Smiley*...well we have the most wars, the most wins, AND the most looses from the top 3 alliances...AND we have the bigger net in all realm...(almost 14kk)...so every war we win counts 4 point...or 6 compared to what the others get  is a dead end...We knew that from the beggining (while we were at ukko and had 24 members---and tried to keep it smaller in ukko_wing)... but what can i say...we like it as it is...3rd place or even lower...but with a legendary killing rate in wars...*Smiley*....in ukko_wing we hunt MP...in wars or outside them...all same to us...

so..lets continue with same facts....

net
Hellines      5086052
Barbarians    6244329
Ukko_wing     14024335

points   wars   wins   defeats
_Hellines_    846    132    130    2
Barbarians    742    110    107    3
Ukko_Wing    634    137    132    5

there is something wrong with the data of previous wars so i have no access to hellines and Barbarians...so i will post OUR data and the data i have from hellines and Barbarians are 1 month old...it is up to them to correct it...more detail to http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=11741.0

MP won   LOST   Total   WARS
ukko_wing   774313   315002   459311   142
Barbarians   322220  173379  148841   80
Hellines   114009   53358   60651   115

So .....  since the post http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=11741.0 we doubled our MP...he he he...THAT is IN WAR fighting....i am sure Barbarins will provide a similar number ... hellines are left behind in war killing...

So what is the point to all these...well hellines played to win rankings-no matter what- and with a set of rules and tricks that we all knew...in their free war time they fought...(you cannot surpass the fact they are in top 10 mil and top 10 honor)..Barbarians fought like crazy in wars...!!!....(i like that better but ... it just an opinion)...and we...ukko_wing we did just what we say in the alliance moto....WAR WAR WAR...no matter what...whenever ....!!!...we are in for a bloodbath anytime...

So about this topic.... Well realm 25 was strange from the begining...!!!...half era we were expecting to implement the new alliance sytem-which they never did-that would have changed things alot...i can not say that we (ukko_wing) would have won the rankings...but it would surely force Hellines to do some killing and not just hunt for points and kill outside wars...on the other hand Barbarians got what they have in pure strenght...(8 points of Barbarians cost more than 8 points of Hellines---but all that is in a fantacy realm with new alliance rancking system)...So hellines...good job in winning the rankings...*Smiley*...and good job to all federation members that are now in top 4 in ranking...and hopefuly UA will get the 5th too....*Smiley*...

Spyrous
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 14:27:03 PM »

Very balanced post G as allways *Smiley*

To update the list of MP in wars here are our current score:
Alliance             MP won         MP lost        Total       Wars
Barbarians          509298         261350      247948        115

And you right there is many different ways to rank which alliance is really the best. But that wasen't the reason for my original post. I wrote it to enlighten people and especially the IO crew about a loophole or glitch that I believe is bad for this game. That was also the reason I didn't mention _Hellines_ by name and instead wrote in general terms.

I don't believe that IO will change the rules so close to the end of a realm but hopefully they will do some changes later to prevent this loophole in the future.
I think everyone (even Hellines) recognises the fact that if there is a close race between 2 alliances for top rank and one alliance go inactive while declaring to prevent the other alliance to even have a chance of winning by skill. It's not very fair and thus there should be a change of rules to better balance this. I think the whole reason for the reactions was that they were afraid that IO actually might balance this while the realm was still running.
IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 19:16:01 PM »

Well rolfur, i send you back the "compliment" that you say for us!!!
You continue to think-act-wright like a "little boy" who they take them the candy from his hand...
To close the discussion, WE PLAY WITH THE RULE OF THIS ERA and if we start a new ERA we play AGAIN with the  rules of the NEW ERA!!!
Now for all the others thinks that you say, is only a propositions for HOW THE TEAM OF I.O. CAN DEVELOP THE GAME... nothing more nothing less!!!
Finally something for you and G who maybe don't remember: AND you have made too many goldmine wars and  you have made wars for take back SAFE TOO MUCH WAR INCOME AND SAFE POINTS TOO... who we don't take it because isn't in our strategy!!! BUT I DON'T "CRY" FOR THAT...
Since 2 days i was VERY PROUD for our FED who you came in very after, but NOW  i start thinking if some people who we don't know them NOW THEY SOW US THE REALLY FACE OF THEM AND THERE FILLINGS....
This game, from the Little time that i play, is a mathematics game with clear economic and military STRATEGY and that we made!!! STRATEGY.

Thx for your time
IronBear
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 20:01:34 PM by IronBear » Logged

ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 22:15:57 PM »

Can't really understand how the top ranked alliance is full of cowards!!!!  *pardon*

The new alliance ranking will fix this problem but until then a solution would be nice .... that way if you want war, you can't just have them when it's good for you, because all the other alliances are out there, declaring and being declared war uppon.

I doubt it that the IO team will do anything about this so close to the end of the realm, but this post is good to show what the _Hellines_ alliance is made of.... cowards! *Smiley*

My 2 cents
u reallly seemed to be very ungry with the _Hellines_ team winning the alliance ranking... i return these words to your face, cowards are not a team that every member is at the top10 of honor and military points and i let u know this : if the alliance ranking is depending on some other rules we will be the first team again .. we play the game with the rules that was already existed.. sorry we didn't ask you how you want us to play... this game is all about strategy and the strategy of my team was giving us the first place... i don't remember anyone of these great alliances that are not cowards to declare war upon us... don't worry we'll meet again ... maybe then you will have your chance to come against us.. if u have the guts...
Rbeliever of the great alliance _Hellines_

BELIEVE IN FATE AND FIGHT FOR HONOR

_Hellines_
ssagelos
Private

those who dare win

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 22:35:10 PM »

Very balanced post G as allways *Smiley*

To update the list of MP in wars here are our current score:
Alliance             MP won         MP lost        Total       Wars
Barbarians          509298         261350      247948        115

And you right there is many different ways to rank which alliance is really the best. But that wasen't the reason for my original post. I wrote it to enlighten people and especially the IO crew about a loophole or glitch that I believe is bad for this game. That was also the reason I didn't mention _Hellines_ by name and instead wrote in general terms.

I don't believe that IO will change the rules so close to the end of a realm but hopefully they will do some changes later to prevent this loophole in the future.
I think everyone (even Hellines) recognises the fact that if there is a close race between 2 alliances for top rank and one alliance go inactive while declaring to prevent the other alliance to even have a chance of winning by skill. It's not very fair and thus there should be a change of rules to better balance this. I think the whole reason for the reactions was that they were afraid that IO actually might balance this while the realm was still running.
now even if i am much older than Mohikan i really can't understand what is your real problem.. the way we win ? the rules of the game? the fact that we have nap most of the era time? (that i can assure you that some of our players including me disagreed)... if it was sush an easy way to win the alliance ranking why don't you win that... and don't tell me about honor .. if you count the honor points of my alliance you will get your answer... as for sleeping armies i don't really understand how else you can hit an army.. i don't know any player that will see an army coming to eliminate him and wait so that will make him an honor player.. as for the active and inactive alliances you really mess things.. we find targets and we hit.. that is the way of winning this game with these rules... if the rules were different we were played in a different way.. that's all folks...
Rbeliever of the great alliance _Hellines_
P.S. avoid to call someone names and show your respect at least for the hours that we spend on the game...

BELIEVE IN FATE AND FIGHT FOR HONOR

_Hellines_
Kallehd
Private

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 23:35:27 PM »

I'm not angry, I just have a higher sense of honor than most of the hellines boys... nothing more.

Personally, I'd be ashamed to be in an alliance that's in the top spot because they hide in fear from the enemies and this is the only fact for me.

And for the little einstein than had the excelent idea of saying I only say this in the forum and won't face you in the game... get your alliance back in the game and we'll talk then! I don't want to kick your ass on your own... if that were the case, you'd be a gold mine already boy.... what I want is the blood and the sweet war income from your head being on a stick near my castle walls!!! *Grin* Stop talking like you've got balls and bring it on mate. Get a extra player in your alliance and we'll settle this one *Grin*

You can be top spot, but you'll have 0 respect from my part because you lost it when you started to hide from the enemies to be able to keep the 1st place! It's valid, but in my book you became cowards when you started using this tactic!

You can be first but I'll be standing tall and with my head up high when it's over!
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 23:51:09 PM »

now even if i am much older than Mohikan i really can't understand what is your real problem..

Well try reading my first post and you see that my problem was with a rule in the game or rather lack of rule, that makes decaring wars while staying unactive possible. I don't believe that IO intends people to use that tactic in order to win an alliance ranking and I wanted them to be aware of the problem. I know that you felt a bit embarrased when your tactic became public. Now all of sudden the top spot isen't worth as much in other people's eyes now is it? You see it's not all about winning it's also about winning with style.
What happened was that after 2 alliances declared war on you and chose to become inactive in order not to risk more war being declared on you. Nothing wrong with that tactic I guess especially when winning is really important.
But continue to use that tactic for the rest of the realm while taking in abondoned accounts for war declarations and then instant kicks after is not very stylish now is it?

If you watch football sometime and there is an exciting game and one team finally scores the final goal and wins. What is most fun for the public If the team that wins have scored a really nice goal after well executed attack or if the one team wins by an obvious error from the refferee of the game?
IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 00:02:55 AM »

One moment to all.
Because of rolfur who say somethink without logical base... we start a conversation about how and why the last 10 days we _Hellines_ we declare WAR and stay inactive....
THE LAST 10 DAYS...
The last 10 days 4 of the best WARRIORS players of this ERA become.... "cowards", "they fear the others alliances" ect, ect....
AND ALL THAAAAAAT THE..... LAST 10 DAYS!!!
Ok then, TELL ME THIS: the rest of the others days BEFORE THE LAST 10 DAYS, ALL OF YOU "CLEVER" AND "GREAT WARRIORS" WERE ARE YOU YOU AND YOUR GREAT ALLIANCES...Huh?
WERE ARE YOU BEFORE 1 MONTH...
BEFORE 2 MONTHS...
ALL OF YOU WHO TRY TO CHANGE THE POWER OF THE GREAT ALLIANCES from HELLAS, the _Hellines_, you  NEED SPECIAL CARE OR YOU LEAVE IN A DREAM WORD...
FINALLY, BACK OFF ALL OF YOU... ENOUGHT WITH THIS... ENOUGHT!!!

IronBear
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 00:05:23 AM by IronBear » Logged

Kallehd
Private

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 00:21:34 AM »

Indeed you said it all. In the last 10 days 4 of the best warriors in R25 became too afraid of losing the 1st spot, thus making them... cowards!

I see no other way to explain the bullshit tactic unless you're afraid someone will actually declare war on you. I for one am glad when an enemy has the balls to stand up and fight, as most of my damn targets seem to run and hide when I'm coming!  *black_eye*

Get a pair of balls and act like the "great warriors" you say you are and STAND AND FIGHT! I don't want to win because I know how to bend the rules, I want to win because I was the meanest bastard in the valley and all my enemies are lying dead at my feat... that's a true warrior.... not someone who hides behind the rules!

Hellines, you want to come out and play? Does mommy let you come out?  *kissgirl*
IronBear
Private

I don't forget...!!!

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 00:32:37 AM »

I see that you have probleme with your eyes... *freak*
Read  better all that i wrote.. *black_eye*.
I speak for "...THE GREAT ALLIANCES from HELLAS, the _Hellines_,..."  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*
Don't insolve BECAUSE FINNALY YOU BECOME TINY PERSONNE... evil4 evil4 evil4
You and all the others you must be look FIRST your "house" and after come to our and tell us how WE ACT... rant rant rant
Finnally FOR ALL THAT YOU WRIGHT YOU DON'T PAY NOTHING!!!  *gamer* *sos* *bravo* rant
SO, WRIGHT EVERTHING YOU(and the others) WANT... *gamer* rant rant rant

IronBear

spyrous
Private

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 08:09:56 AM »

i think you dont understand...
you are not in the position to begg us to start be active again. we was when you was hiding.
you had all the time of the  world -11 months now- and you did nothing. so... we will choose not to risk and lets you all chickens come NOW all together on us. the past 11 months when you was just taking coins and you was building army, we choose to play the game and win the wars. now we sit back and watch you begging in the forum... for what? the first place? you are so funny you make us laugh. if you dont know it all ready i will remind you that we far 1st from the seconds. so.. dont waste your time make ridiculous comments in the forum. the first are first the seconds are nothing and the next time choose to play the game from the beginning. and please stop BEGGING. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOU MISS IT. please save your tears for an other realm this one is been taken all ready. and consider this. how many alliances you have change untill you start thinking about alliance ranking. we all at _Hellines_ we only had one team... our team and for all of you out there, do you know What _Hellines _ mean? _Hellines_ means Greeks, i understand its difficult for you to eat it but is the truth we wan and you loose.
Spyrous-_Hellines_ the winners of the realm25  hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray hooray   
den exei kai koladaktilo allios 8a sas to evaza se smileys
Indeed you said it all. In the last 10 days 4 of the best warriors in R25 became too afraid of losing the 1st spot, thus making them... cowards!

I see no other way to explain the bullshit tactic unless you're afraid someone will actually declare war on you. I for one am glad when an enemy has the balls to stand up and fight, as most of my damn targets seem to run and hide when I'm coming!  *black_eye*

Get a pair of balls and act like the "great warriors" you say you are and STAND AND FIGHT! I don't want to win because I know how to bend the rules, I want to win because I was the meanest bastard in the valley and all my enemies are lying dead at my feat... that's a true warrior.... not someone who hides behind the rules!

Hellines, you want to come out and play? Does mommy let you come out?  *kissgirl*
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 08:19:05 AM by spyrous » Logged

Spyrous
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: