Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 11:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic workers that produce gold  (Read 1984 times)
TonyLove
Love... Tony Love
Private

We R `the_legion'

« on: December 04, 2008, 22:27:20 PM »

Only on my bordered province do I have this problem. The Maximum amount of eco. workers is marked on the right side of the bar. Max = 4552  /  Free villagers over 150k+. I slide the bar, hire the workers, & the bar is now green & maxed out @ 4552. The rest of my free villagers R doing Sh*t all. My army upkeep will defeat my empire in no time if I cannot produce more gold to help upkeep my army.
Please some 1 tell me the new rule 2 hire more eco workers on a walled province. How 2 raise the max amount of ecoworkers to match free villagers. Thanx all.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 22:51:42 PM »

Sorry i played R50 only a few days so i dont know answer for sure. But i think you need to build buildings for producing other resources and that will also increase space in free economy.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
TonyLove
Love... Tony Love
Private

We R `the_legion'

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 23:35:19 PM »

Thanx 4 the reply tiger. I'll try building a couple iron mines or mills & see if the amount of ecoworkers I can hire increases. B4 i do that I'll have 2 wait until another building is finished being constructed (many hours 2 go). I don't C why Imperia didn't post new rules B4 implementing them. If IO has posted rules for ecoworkers & guilds. Please some1 tell me where R these new rules? Thanx again.
blackhood
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 00:11:23 AM »

the free villager should have some use also like it will add more villager produced in every hour. I have notice that most of the changes was adopted in GLOBAL WARS so why not they do the same regarding the free villager it make sense for if you are not employed the more likely you do is to multiply  *hahaha*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 02:07:54 AM »

the number of villagers you can hire to produce gold (Economics) is equal to the total numbers of villagers you can assign to all the other buildings.
say, if you have a max capacity of 10k villagers for woodmills + 5k for mines + 7k for stones, then you'll be able to have a capacity of max 22k villagers to be assigned for gold production.

therefore, to increase your gold production, you need to build more mines/woodmills/stone quarries and so on ...

Deus populusque
kkx123
+Noob+
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 03:43:57 AM »

the number of villagers you can hire to produce gold (Economics) is equal to the total numbers of villagers you can assign to all the other buildings.
say, if you have a max capacity of 10k villagers for woodmills + 5k for mines + 7k for stones, then you'll be able to have a capacity of max 22k villagers to be assigned for gold production.

therefore, to increase your gold production, you need to build more mines/woodmills/stone quarries and so on ...

Lol i didnt realise that the number of space in free econ were the number of space for lumber mill iron mine and stone quary added up
Blaster
Major

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 10:43:07 AM »

anyway, without a kind of capitalism research (like in Global Wars), you will never be able to pay the upkeep of a decent army only with your gold production, even if all your population is employed in the "free economics", which is a *stupid* *silly* *uncredible* *crazy* *dman* *f-u-c-k* anacronism for IO !!!!!  rant

this is a medieval game, by the hell !!! ****  rant rant rant rant
kkx123
+Noob+
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 10:26:14 AM »

anyway, without a kind of capitalism research (like in Global Wars), you will never be able to pay the upkeep of a decent army only with your gold production, even if all your population is employed in the "free economics", which is a *stupid* *silly* *uncredible* *crazy* *dman* *f-u-c-k* anacronism for IO !!!!!  rant

this is a medieval game, by the hell !!! ****  rant rant rant rant

what do u mean by that??
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 16:10:07 PM »

Until now, unassigned workers were producing gold, which was great coz it meant during your offline hours, you'll always get some gold through pop growth ... now, you need to assign or it's peanuts !!
but worse, "Free economics" is something that seem anachronistic to a medieval-like simulation. In Europe, Free Economics wouldn't start before economic liberalism in the Netherlands and England in the 17th and 18th ... before that, it would be corporatism (guilds) and monopolistic behaviours that would be commonplace, even while taking into account the financial revolution brought by Italian bankers in the 14th-15th (letters of change, credit, bonds ....)

Finally, with the limitation imposed on banking interests (you don't collect interests if your gold exceed your for storage capacity in your capital), the limitation on transport (maxed at 1M units) and the relative low return on producing gold (there isn't any terrain bonus for producing gold *wink*) .... it's really a problem of gameplay balance.

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: