Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 00:42:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm18-new design SUX..no war income---  (Read 1359 times)
Himself
Sergeant

« on: December 05, 2008, 00:38:18 AM »

rant

You got to be freaking kidding me......OK so the new design kinda sucks because it is new and all but the biggest pile of dog shit crap here is my war income has vanished....so when do I get it back.  I had around 2.5 million in wood and 1.5 million in iron.  Now it is all gone...do I get it back...this is total BS if you can not find a way of getting it back to people.  That was a nice little bank account to keep on hand if needed.  WTF R U Going to do about it IO?Huh???   

Himself
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 03:50:57 AM by Himself » Logged
arcor
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 01:14:11 AM »

rant

You got to be freaking kidding me......OK so the new design kinda sucks because it is new and all but the biggest pile of dog shit here is my war income has vanished....so when do I get it back.  I had around 2.5 million in wood and 1.5 million in iron.  Now it is all gone...do I get it back...this is total BS if you can not find a way of getting it back to people.  That was a nice little bank account to keep on hand if needed.  WTF R U Going to do about it IO?Huh???   

Himself

Hushed up precedes me Himself, *ok* I went posted on this new interface in R18. The purpose of a new version of game dissatisfies admins there but, it is to make sure to return the more pragmatic nicer, functional things. With this v4a it is all opposite. It is very difficult to sail on his kingdom:
- access to the not very visible messages
- thumb-indexes of not visible attacks (except with a magnifying glass)
- population of the missing provinces (replaced by numbers workers).
- etc...

This version includes only defects, it is really pitiable, pathetic, it not ya more pleasure to be played with this. Already that on top of that it is necessary to give a tremendous number of incomes to declare war what for consequences with a kingdom of peace. There, we touch the bottom.
RETURN US THE PREVIOUS VERSION, FOR A BETTER GAME.  rant rant

nec pluribus impar
Himself
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 09:40:12 AM »

So admins....what is the deal with the WAR INCOME vanishing.  Do we at least get a sorry or something or is it just to bad so sad? 
Himself
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 04:45:11 AM »

Makatas

Thanks for the reply.  I was unaware that monnies would come back after a certain time.  I see my war income has returned. 

THANK YOU FOR GETTING IT BACK

Himself
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: