Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:30:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RANKING  (Read 17354 times)
piur
Sergeant

« on: November 30, 2008, 04:30:21 AM »

http://www9.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=4&c=&sort=1&realm=31
smruti
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:05:02 AM »

bravo  *bravo* *bravo* congrats detnator and randomfire  *dance*
paguonis
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

Randomfire piurest aliance in the realm 31  *Angry* Thats why congratuliation come in piurs topic  *hihi*
If randomfire can not win by pillaging-than thay kill own accounts(second accounts) and stupid like that as it is clearly seems who is who.
 hmmm how long thay would last in top of aliance lader  hmmm
tigrule_
Private

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 00:24:20 AM »

*crazy* paguonis you play on r31 ? what s your name on the realm ? there are no second accounts what is this fals accusation ! randomfire is just the best fighting alliance ... with twice less networth against twice as much players in numbers... we have been fighting for too many months in a row... loosing troops all the time... (some of us...like me had to stop playing for a few weeks)  we re the underdog in each war against multiaccount farmers as the slavs   *hmm*...... that doesn't stop us from winning ! ps: EVIL is gonna get it sooner or later evil4
Voice
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 00:31:38 AM »

Good bye, Detanator, good bye  *hahaha*
Hey, Tigrule, you are funny guy! Talking completelly stupid things! If Theslavs are farmer alliance, than randomfire are Kinder Garten  *freak*
piur
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 05:38:33 AM »

Good bye, Detanator, good bye  *hahaha*
Hey, Tigrule, you are funny guy! Talking completelly stupid things! If Theslavs are farmer alliance, than randomfire are Kinder Garten  *freak*

Hm.....  Detanator only be banned for 2 days.
tigrule_
Private

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 11:22:14 AM »

I said slavs are account pushing farmers and I still mean it .... this game was not made for 500k paladins guards phalanx ans archers army (like ANTON1 has) ! a fighting player cannot build those troops only farmers who are online 24hours a days and got a lot of babysitters can ! I know what I'm talking about cause I stopped playing for 2 months when I came back my troops were no use ....and now I play like a farmer and guess what ! now I got best army I ever had ! seding 10h trip atacks ...full force... every day ... is not the same as sucking goldmines all day and buying iron to make paladins.  My conclusion is that a guys with 500k troops everywhere must be doing what I do now for a very long time so.... they are account pushing farmer forever !
tigrule_
Private

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 11:53:00 AM »

also you know why I'm right ? cause EVIL beated slavs 4 times....with less troops.... only EVIL started fighting 4 months after randomfire did so they took more time to build their troops... kermapols kicked their ass ...first war we beated slavs then they declared with cossacks and serbs at same time and we lost 8 wars is a row vs everyone... they were number one alliance for a short time !! we have been playing 4 vs 8 in wars for moths and we were number 1 alliance for more than 3 months I call us a fighting alliance ! since the begining of the realm slavs made only fake wars ... 20 wars againts hong kong ! when we understood that ... aside the 3 real wars per week we were doing we had to start to do that too. farmers + fake wars now they have crazy armies but ok.... it's just how they play I think they assume it PS: you made a mistake by joining them
Voice
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 23:10:33 PM »

Tigrule, I'm playing for my personally fun. Theslavs are cool company, much better than DoA. You know me, I never was a farmer, and you are wrong, if you are saying this to whole alliance Theslavs. I should say, you are in wrong alliance, because only what you can do - it is pillage. And you are pillaging as multiaccounters. It is sad, but is true (ban for detanator for example).
tigrule_
Private

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 02:58:01 AM »

Yes I know you *ok*.... you're no farmer and you re a very nice guy *rose*. but I can assure you that I never had another player s password never did babysitting or multi account pillages and neither did scorpio or ahmao where he was with us. We started wars too soon and as I told you we keept loosing troops so now vs alliances who took more time to build armies we have to pillage if we want a chance to win....what could we do else ? vs alliances with same nethwork we atack all day full force we don't pillage.  pillage is part of the war anyway. I don't like the way slavs are playing since the begining of the era but that's only my point of wiew. and I agree ... detanator made a usless mistake just to win a war vs xxx who had all leaved their alliance... but randomfire is not a cheating alliance belive me we are fair players who play only for wars. If people don't like us it's cause we won a lot of wars by beeing smart and plaing tight
paguonis
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 03:07:09 AM »

why ahmao left aliance?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???
piur
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 16:43:41 PM »

why ahmao left aliance?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???

who is ahmao  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* Huh?
detanator
mrs.carman
Private

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 07:06:30 AM »

first off i did not multiaccount i have never played any other accounts other than my own !  *Angry* yes i made a stupid move in desperation to get back what was taken from us. we were ganged up on and tricked delt with snitches they put in our alliance to set us up we are a good alliance we do not condone cheating all cheaters were always put out! we are not cheaters and never will be I made a bad choice and got talked into doing something stupid and i regret it and wish i could take it back but i cant !  *black_eye*

carman
Lieutenant

blue death

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 03:41:03 AM »

ahamo was a spy sent in by serb empire

smruti
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 18:52:47 PM »

who cares ur words..i just know randomfire rocks  *dance* *bear*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: