Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:11:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting confused  (Read 3320 times)
cLee
Lieutenant

« on: November 26, 2008, 14:21:03 PM »

i'm getting confused with new design of logged in screen, when i entered my username and password why it brings me to this link :
http://www17.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/village3.php, and with blank white screen

i play in 3 realms, and usually after i entered my username and password it will show the realms which is i want to play, but now...  *xxx*

well, i still can logged in from "login" menu, but i can't see my offline hours... and i play without full screen..

how can i see my offline hours? and how can i play with full screen as usually?

Thanks
smruti
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 14:25:38 PM »

its been reported in other topics..so please have patient for sometime..but i cant , i need to check my status  *sad*
cLee
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 14:34:13 PM »

yeah i know it has been reported by Krum in News section in this forum.. you know, playing without full screen is just like watching 14" television..  *hihi*
smruti
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 14:52:48 PM »

u should be able to play fullscreen hmmm i am able to play with full screen *pardon*
cLee
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 14:57:57 PM »

how ?? i can't.. *sad*(
smruti
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 15:00:58 PM »

idk wts the problem with u..but after u click the links it should come for u and u can maximize or minimize ur browser [:-}
cLee
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 15:05:44 PM »

that full screen i mean is not about maximize or minimize my browser, usually after i clicked "login" button, the window will switch me to new window with full screen (without menu and icons of my browser --> i use firefox)..

now it just switch me to the new tab, not to the new window with that full screen..  *pardon*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 15:36:21 PM »

that full screen i mean is not about maximize or minimize my browser, usually after i clicked "login" button, the window will switch me to new window with full screen (without menu and icons of my browser --> i use firefox)..

now it just switch me to the new tab, not to the new window with that full screen..  *pardon*

I agree totally. Im facing the same problem as well. Plus the screen does not load properly and then hangs completely. Ive been trying for the past 20mins and i still cant get full access to my account. The lag is really bad. Is someone doing something about it? I really dont understand the concept of changing something that worked fine initially.
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 15:54:24 PM »

Makatas... Is this true? Do you really have all the things like they used to be? I have restarted and tried some other things, but can't get this 'new way' back to the 'old one'. Have to say, that I have also noticed other things while playing - the game responds slower, it really messes the computer more then it used to, etc... Thought that it was relating to other things I do with my comp (yeah, yeah, babes ;-)) but now I'm not so sure anymore...
Again - is the old way still alive?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 15:58:24 PM »

Zorgus, Makatas was refering to the black screen pop-up issue of Powerr98 ....
I've got no problems logging-in either through Mozilla, Safari or IE

Regarding the online/offline hours chart, I agree we need a way to check it prior to entering our kingdoms ... and this issue is being discussed ... *wink*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 17:53:22 PM »

Star, tnx, hehe - I got no problem with loging in, too. Was just asking if he can still log in without 2 'pop-ups'... And, hey, in the past half an hour one pop-up is gone... *freak* It's just one now. But still - the old way was the 'good' way. We'll see what happen next...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: