Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 12:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration Problem  (Read 3008 times)
Valon
Private

« on: October 14, 2007, 17:27:38 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I just decided to play this game, but somehow there is a problem when i try to registrate.

After i have choosen my name and my password an so on, the window changed and it said "You have been registered successfully."

But in the same window just at the top of it i can read the following message:

" error inserting: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,1001,'http://www.mmorpg100.com/in.php?id=180' at line 1
error updating: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 "

At first i just ignored that and tried to login, but my User Name nor my password is saved at the Imperiaonline Server..
I can also try to register again, but that does not solve my problem.
If I try to register with the same Name it shall say that the name already exists - if my name is successfully registered - but it doesnt.

So, if you can tell me what that error message means and what i have to do to solve it, it will help me a lot.

greetings
Valon
Lembitu
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 07:28:46 AM »

When I firs registered then i  had problem logging in ( it was maybe because I registered in one and tried to log in to another realm )  so I registered again and the same problem.  I was pissed because I can't log in. But in the next morning I where able. So in the first two weeks I played with two accounts and  (yes I was a multiacaunter  *sad* )  Then My brother agreed to play with my second account.  End of story... Can't help ...I guess?
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 09:40:31 AM »

It might be because of your browser. Try to reinstall it. (Yap, I'm a hacker  *freak*)

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: