Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 08:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After the war ...  (Read 7584 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 01:26:45 AM »

Please isolde dont speak about good old times. people dont know what you are talking about. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Silverdot
Private

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 05:24:56 AM »

*pardon* Sir and Lady, What I know Optimal Point Warrior type player mantain has non army networth 60.000 - 85.000 then they are all army networth.
For example a player with 160.000 networth point which will come to they halfnetworth already have 750 trebs that will easily crush a lvl 7.
You grow stronger,he/she also grow stronger.
After 160.000 networth their army networth will grow much faster then their civil networth, but you still can match that with nonsiege army until they reached 2000 trebs.
So maybe You have 100.000 networth all type elite 20.000 and lvl 8 fort. They with 200.000 come to you with 50.000 of all elite type and 2000 trebs.  *pardon*  *pardon*  hard  hard

Unless you play someone like me who has a 250K networth with no army. Then my economy is big enough to rebuild an army because i was smart and didn't piss anyone off when I first started. So i'm starting at 250K building an army, everything you just said isn't always so.  *Angry*

which goes back to my basic strategy of this game being if your economy is strong enough, and you don't piss off anyone more powerful than you then you can always rebuild forts, armies, etc.

.:: Do or do not. There is no try. ::.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 10:40:00 AM »

yes, farming rullz...you don't piss off anyone so you have so much chances not to lose the army (of course, you don't have any army cause you're a farmer). I'm not talking about you silverdot, I am talking in general *pardon*
The most interesting part of this game are fights. And it is really fun to piss off so many players and make people attack you so you can do some defensive victories *hihi*

I am the one and only!
FengXian
Private

^V^

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 10:36:08 AM »

There are methods created by many people.  *pardon*
There are much wisdom in every answer and with alot of thinking and trial.  *pardon*
Everyone shoud try and found his own best method.  *pardon*
Someone like King John is very generous to share with others, and maybe his name will be remembered as an IO master as writter of "King John's Economic Manual".  *bravo*
 maybe there are people who want's the same honor and create a carefull revival method *pardon*  *bravo*  hard  hard  hard
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »

Someone like King John is very generous to share with others, and maybe his name will be remembered as an IO master as writter of "King John's Economic Manual".  *bravo*

How lame !!
Instead of logging in as KingJohn and doing your self promotion, you log under a different nick to look as if it was an independent assesment of your skills and contributions ...  head_hurts_kr *hihi*

Deus populusque
FengXian
Private

^V^

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 13:52:59 PM »

*hahaha*  *hahaha*  *hahaha* I understand that most of caucasians always thinks that they are soo good probably the best, of course nothing wrong with that.  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *hahaha*. We asians respect that kind of thinking that will force you all to self improvement.  hard  hard  hard Why don't you share something? Like "Starbucks' IO art of war". *bravo*  *bravo*  *bravo*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 14:57:37 PM »

I don't think you understand : I got nothing against people who wants to self-congratulate themselves ... we all need to take care of our egos, after all ... but for the same person, to use different nicks to promote one of his nickname, that isn't just dishonest and devious, that's truly pathetic.

When you want to share your wisdom and experience at IO, I say congrats.

But when you act like that, I say get lost.

Deus populusque
FengXian
Private

^V^

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 07:04:00 AM »

Why do you think anyone would use multiple nicks in forum to give popularity to the nicks in that forum only?  *black_eye*
His nicks which not even his real name.  *pardon*
I think that's pointless.
Of course Starbucks, Radooo, Tiger, and King John maybe many more which I cannot mention one by one are known as masters to and do much help to players improvement.  *bravo*  *bravo*
By the way our argue is not suppose in this topic. Where is that "silverdot Revival method"  *sos*  *sos*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »

Why do you think anyone would use multiple nicks in forum to give popularity to the nick in that forum only?  *black_eye*

someone as deviant as FengXian/KingJohn would ...

Deus populusque
FengXian
Private

^V^

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 17:47:18 PM »

*hahaha* I'm accused for no reason  *hahaha* And why that person called himself king doesn't respond at all.
Yo Starbucks are you envious because I give John more respect than you? Whatever.
I will talk no more in this topic.  *hmm*
It will get a mods angry, and an angry mod is dangerous.  *hahaha*
Sorry don't get so offended.
Silverdot
Private

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2008, 08:53:50 AM »

By the way our argue is not suppose in this topic. Where is that "silverdot Revival method"  *sos*  *sos*

Well I just offered up my point of view as it's working pretty well for me so far. I'm glad me and radoo I have the same thought process on something. I dunno maybe try it out next realm and see how it works for you? *gamer*

.:: Do or do not. There is no try. ::.
kkx123
+Noob+
Sergeant

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »

feng xian and king john are the same person?
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 11:06:48 AM »

feng xian and king john are the same person?
apparently i know KJ in his soul and he either has nicks that are stupid (icecream,hamburger) or historic ones like fengxian

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: