Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 23:36:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new IO design as well as the gameplay changes we have implemented along with it?
Yes.
No.
You could do better.
You could use the time invested in making the new design to fix your bugs, damn it!
I don't care about the new IO design.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like the new IO design?  (Read 43790 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 01:34:50 AM »

welcome to version 4 *Grin* it has no online status  *pardon*
I dont know why the coat of arms doesnt work for you, it does for me, but you have to be premium to use it

sooo, i got you, you still play *Grin* 

Astarte
Empress
Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 13:19:18 PM »

Yay! My quitting days are over again. I do  *heart* the new design, layout, etc, but that stupid training captain thing kept hiding stuff from me until i did his idiotic tutorials. I wanted to execute him, but he fled after forcing me to research archery  evil4

"Friend be friend, and foe be foe. If one hurt me first, then they be foe..."
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:15 AM »

sooo, i got you, you still play *Grin* 
2 days doesnt count *Tongue* its like saying you drive a Porsche because you took a test run *Grin*
cLee
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 16:29:13 PM »

2 days doesnt count *Tongue* its like saying you drive a Porsche because you took a test run *Grin*

or Valet Parking.. *Grin*:D
groll
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 19:52:14 PM »

look is cool,but many things are not easy/optimize for game play in non casual way too much sub page for very used one that was before direct in the subtree like counter espionage, mission in progress, etc.

one big good thing is that at least the tutorial will help newbie to not go out of 50 points without any defence(at least it will try).

market will be abused for sure for friends loan/pushing. sell cheap and the other will buy at same times + 1 seconds.buy offer should also be set to prevent that and makes sell more easy when in need of cash then you can set your buy price also.

i got 2 bugs: 1- with the forteress price question i needed to put forteress 2 price forteress 1 was not build yet i'm pretty sure(possibly started 10% chance it was the case, but I think not the case ).
2- when the meele research was activated i can't build baracks i needed to build another building to get it it was saying need meele 1(i had 3 reseach queue and activated. i 'm not sure about the order and excatly the list. (meele, architecture and trade i think in that order) i switch screen many times then build. I have not try logout(that is not an acceptable solution in my point of view).

but i have vote for clean the bugs first. seconds i will vote for clean cheater that kill this game, then play with UI
Lot_stern
Private

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 06:32:28 AM »

No why do u have to move my food bowl evil4

CRY HAVOC! and let slip the hounds of WAR!
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 16:11:19 PM »

I choose yes even though its a mix w/ you can do better.. Because some of the design were same as the GW.. Adviser could be really helpful specially to the new ones..  *hihi*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2008, 15:54:08 PM »

about the new login page...where are the hall of shame and rankings? *pardon*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2008, 17:07:58 PM »

i`m sure there are more *Tongue*

Yay! My quitting days are over again. I do  *heart* the new design, layout, etc, but that stupid training captain thing kept hiding stuff from me until i did his idiotic tutorials. I wanted to execute him, but he fled after forcing me to research archery  evil4

tutorial?

slavic1
Private

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2008, 21:14:19 PM »

i realy dont care much about looks but since it is changed i have sirious probs with loading pages.
village screen never loads properly (it looks like settlement it flooded with water).
note that i have no probs with other net locations. more demanding stuff works just fine.
i am considering quiting since i cant find reason for that.
just checking if troops are trained takes minutes
paguonis
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 21:19:57 PM »

Yes its true.I have problems to log in.Have to go in history to get loget in:)*Smiley*:)After i just get 600 credits:)*Smiley*:)Looks like one day i would by not able to play--""wrong pasvord or nick name"
Realm 31,pagonis if moderators wish to help *Smiley**Smiley**Smiley*
Blaster
Major

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 11:41:04 AM »

Look is pretty, but harmful for the game playability.
most of functionalities are not as accessible than in the previous design.
make a poll to know how much people are using flash interface for playing in the realms with old design, and you will see that everybody is using the menus, not the flash.
moreover, please think about people that do not have 28Mb internet speed at home... especially during attacks *sad* thanks.
Socrates
Private

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008, 06:05:30 AM »

I think the old one is much more user friendly and clearer.  Also version 4 is awful. And the new market system is a cheaters paradise.
piur
Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »

can't see other realm ranking  rant rant
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 17:53:46 PM »

hmm, main page design looks like... why did you change it? i feel like looking at a Tetris presentation page, done for first generation VGA screens *Grin* the colors are so scary (well, to be honest, i saw childish graphics in Warhammer online also, seems to be a tendency  *freak*)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 17:57:33 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: