Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 12:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: banned unjustly  (Read 2538 times)
jadallah
Private

« on: October 30, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

to the game moderators
me jadallah .. and my little brother rudi were banned on 28-10-2008 for no clear reason .. i was making real fine in the realm in the 4th position and my little brother was doing fine too in the top 50's .. and suddenly we were both banned ... and our positions are lost and for ever .. our fortresses breached and our funds taken .. and we are outdated ... is it forbidden for me and my brother to play the game ... shall only one of us play .. and the other just watch taking no contribution and having no fun???!!!
i demand the return of of our accounts and i also demand some compensation to try to catch up what we have lost
in other games before banning a person they contact hem and talk to hem to see wether they are frauding or not ... i hope that imperia online deals with its players with more formality
thanks
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »

to the game moderators
me jadallah .. and my little brother rudi were banned on 28-10-2008 for no clear reason .. i was making real fine in the realm in the 4th position and my little brother was doing fine too in the top 50's .. and suddenly we were both banned ... and our positions are lost and for ever .. our fortresses breached and our funds taken .. and we are outdated ... is it forbidden for me and my brother to play the game ... shall only one of us play .. and the other just watch taking no contribution and having no fun???!!!
i demand the return of of our accounts and i also demand some compensation to try to catch up what we have lost
in other games before banning a person they contact hem and talk to hem to see wether they are frauding or not ... i hope that imperia online deals with its players with more formality
thanks
*hahaha* first read the freakin rules  then complain
and for talking to everyone,IO has about 6-7  000 people minimum registered to every realm,and theres over 40 realms .it would be a hell of a talk  if they do it  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Megacraft
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 20:08:49 PM »

HI. I have the same problem. i think me Megacraft and my brother ilidan were banned for multi accounts so please check it out and let me know. please cuz i'm loosing my position. Please help me. i'm in Roumanian 7.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 20:53:56 PM »

if there isnt interaction between 2 accs, then there is no ban. You and your brother probably hit same target, trade resources between yourself. i will ask admins for ban reason and reply to you when i get answer.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: