Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 13:35:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: banned twice  (Read 3115 times)
smruti
« on: October 26, 2008, 14:01:55 PM »

hi , i have been banned twice in 24 hrs for violating the game rules i.e 6hr offline rule.. and its really annoying. *sad*.

it will be nice if someone can give me some quick solution ..username  dexter
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 14:06:43 PM »

Do you check the hours played after entering your password and before entering your kingdom ? ... everytime you log in, the full hour is counted as "played". therefore, you must log in no sooner than 10s before a new hour and log off no latter than 10s before a new hour

You can also keep track of your online hours in the menu Statistics/Hours played ... as long as you got 6 continuous hours in "green" or "black" every 24hrs, you'll be fine ... hours in "red" are those counted as played.

have fun,

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 14:11:04 PM »

ofc i did..its showing 7 hrs black + 10 hrs yesterdays ban.. m really in my back step ..my army and gold *sad* *sad*
smruti
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 14:30:15 PM »

*black_eye* head_hurts_kr *sad*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 14:35:03 PM »

Smruti ... look again at the page before entering your kingdom in R10 ... there aren't no 6 continuous offline hours ... the best you got is 5

it dioesn't matter if you log for 10s or 20 min or 1h ... once you are logged, the full hours is counted as used
also, when you enter your password, but decide not to enter your kingdom because you don't have enough continuous hours, don't refresh your page or use the return arrows, just close your internet page. if not, it might consider you logged in (even though you didn't *wink*)

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 14:36:43 PM »

Smruti ... look again at the page before entering your kingdom in R10 ... there aren't no 6 continuous offline hours ... the best you got is 5

it dioesn't matter if you log for 10s or 20 min or 1h ... once you are logged, the full hours is counted as used
also, when you enter your password, but decide not to enter your kingdom because you don't have enough continuous hours, don't refresh your page or use the return arrows, just close your internet page. if not, it might consider you logged in (even though you didn't *wink*)

damn i thought it was 6 hr..but its 6 continuos hrs{r u sure}..if yes thnx *rose* i will take care fro next time
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 14:40:19 PM »

you're welcome ... most players get stuck a few times with that rule (I was too  *Embarrassed*) before they learn how to handle it  *ok*

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: