Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:12:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kill zealots  (Read 23029 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 23:35:18 PM »

the white flag didnt change nothing ..only MP lost ..... war declared Cricova vs Zealots

That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 03:03:58 AM »

If only that were true.  Rebus has now left Zealots in order to continue hiding like the most spineless reptile in the realm.  That's loyalty and commitment for ya! 

Actually, to be fair, maybe Zealots kicked him out.   *pardon*
iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 05:53:37 AM »

i think the latter . that white flag is a little embarasing *ok*
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »

what's wrong with brandishing a white flag ? you can always be sure of one thing : there'll always be someone stronger, bigger or nastier than you anywhere you go ...
what's wrong would be to waste the peaceful time given to you by the capitulation option to keep running away !!

I did capitulate a few times in order to get my army ready to face a stronger opponent. And everytime, I turned from being the underdog to the top gun. What's the shame in this ?

Are you also saying that using deception, trickeries, tactics, poisons, espionnage ... (you name it) are unworthy of any General ?  *xxx* *crazy*

Have fun,

Tactics, deception, and trickery are great.  I just don't think modeling your game play after French WWII strategies is the best way to go about it. 

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 02:57:42 AM by That Guy » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 14:24:49 PM »

with such crackpot jokes, I would be surprised if you were not a yankee, ThatGuy ... guess american generals and troops were of high quality in Kasserine Pass or Anzio ... should I also mention Monte Cassino ?

... yeah ... such brilliance in mass bombardment when tactical feats and adaptation would be more useful  *hahaha*

oh btw, if I remember correctly, when it comes to bravery, the BEF showed lots of "courage under fire too" ... except for one last dashing movement against extended front-guard german units, it's the blood and guts of Belgian and French die-hard resistance that allowed them to ship back to England. And if surrender is the price to pay to fight another day, what so ?

and if you want to pay every inch of ground with the blood of your men, be my guest. I'll gladly bleed them dry ... fast !!

anyway, stereotyped nationalist jokes like yours are not the topic of this post.

Enjoy the R25  *ok*

Deus populusque
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 14:51:44 PM »

Those guys should seriously consider expanding their flag's center stripe to save time.

come and defeat me then. I'm waiting  *kissgirl*
And who the hell are you? Show your face and then can come and coment.
Btw man you live in another time i think we are 10.2008 not 1940  *xxx*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 00:25:47 AM by whiteshark » Logged

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 16:23:26 PM »

tnx for the war. Hope to see you again  *gamer*

Best wishes  hi

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 22:23:22 PM »

np WhiteShark ....it was my serious mistake ..i knew my army will return at 7:59 server time ....and i put my phone to ring at 7:45 ...and i was still liyng in my bed ..and at 8:05 decided to send army again and go to sleep ..entered online at 8:11:20 and at 8:10:40 was the atack..i allready told anix : "Congratulation " ....by the way war with Dawn ./..lets say was over after 10 minutes it started....

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/25/2008_11_1/25015059_25018990_563928

v.valentine
Private

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 14:05:27 PM »

np WhiteShark ....it was my serious mistake ..i knew my army will return at 7:59 server time ....and i put my phone to ring at 7:45 ...and i was still liyng in my bed ..and at 8:05 decided to send army again and go to sleep ..entered online at 8:11:20 and at 8:10:40 was the atack..i allready told anix : "Congratulation " ....by the way war with Dawn ./..lets say was over after 10 minutes it started....

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/25/2008_11_1/25015059_25018990_563928

I had more than  discrepancy in the detection of your army ....put approximately
but decided to test also
lose nothing if it does not strike your army, but can only win if it took

I won .... it is important  *pardon*

Thank you for congratulations

p.s. To know that they are not active, so who fought against  *hmm*
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 15:03:49 PM by v.valentine » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 15:58:33 PM »

Tactics, deception, and trickery are great.  I just don't think modeling your game play after French WWII strategies is the best way to go about it. 

**** "I have word that a German man has entered the country  *Shocked* ... We surrender!" ****
Those guys should seriously consider expanding their flag's center stripe to save time.

that`s a silly way to argue, any country has bad moments.

but IMO capitulations is cowardice in this game.

That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 08:51:44 AM »

After reading a thoughtful pm from Starbuck, I'm going to do my best backpedal regarding the French warfare comments.  Sorry guys.  I wanted to reference an internationally recognizable stereotype so that everyone in an international forum would get the joke.  The idea was to colorfully make a point about the choices of Rebus, not to offend the entire forum or transform this into some sort of garbage hate topic.  That kind of takes the fun out of it.  So the next time I say anything lewd or offensive about Paris going down, it will instead refer to hotel heiress Paris Hilton.   *kissgirl*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:07:16 AM by That Guy » Logged
geroi
Private

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 20:40:26 PM »

Many of you have no accounts in R25, the rest have no true info about the events but ALL OF YOU spoke about it ... and when someone has no idea about something all he does is to make a fool of himself speaking about it !
My nick is REBUS and here is some interesting info :
1) Since the begining Bravo had bigger army and more Net Points than me, he was spying on me but never engaging me till the moment Vise asked him for help. Brano declaired a war as a good puppy and the story began ...
2) After few meaningless attacks/ you can see my forts /, one sunny day I orginised a raid on iferna1/ brano's ally/, I terminated his army and he had to mod himself - What did the BRAVE warrior, BRANO, do - NOTHING, he did nothing to help his friend. And you should know - Brano had 2x bigger army than me after those attacks on iferna1 !
3) Some time later I saw that brano had -112kk in his province and more than 2kk in every other provice, I attacked 7 of his forts, for the money of course, and what actions the BRAVE warrior, Brano made - NOTHING, he didn't pillage me, he did siege my forts .... did I say nothing  *tired* , sorry, my mistake - he started crying here who am I, who Zealots are  *crazy*  bla-bla-bla ..... My responce to those pathetic words was 8 pillages, and what the BRAVE warrior, brano, did during the next few day ... NOTHING, should I repeat it NOTHING !
4) I was planing more pillages and few fortress sieges but due to unexpected events I gave up on that idea. I had to choose - to mod myself or to do something else. Brano was te only one capable to defeat me so I chose the most reasonable actions, I white-flaged and continued prepairing for the inevitable confrontaion between us.
5) Brano joined cricova, vise's new alliance, he was elected a leader / you should know why / and what he did for the next few day - NOTHING.
6) On my 6th day of the capitulation I had a big fight / I have a medal for it / and brano was unstoppable with almoat 2,5x more army than me, he must have been informed about it, so 15 hours later he declaired a war.
7) I couldn't be sure how much time would I have to defend my self so I chose to leave the alliance and to white-flag again. It is still the most reasonable action no matter what you may say. Besides, Vise's exacts word were - " 3 of us cannot do you anything but Brano can"/15 min. after brano declaired the war/, " isn't it to much"/30min. after I left the alliance/. He thougth than we are in the same situation, there is someone stronger, and that we shall have and interesting game but on the contrary, I had no time, vise was too bored and they lost the war because of him. Vise was brave enough to perticipate in this stupidity and uniterested enouhg to make that fatal mistake. BRAVERY VS REASON - Reason won !!!!

Some one said he would kill himself instead of raising the white flag - Be my guest, I'll lighten a candle, I promise. You may think playing russion ruolette is the ultimate bravery but I shall always consider it an extreme stupidity. I wanted to protect myself so I use the only available actions to do so. The rules are the same for all of us, why do you blame me for playing the game better than you ? Another one ,"that guy" is using the history / history he has no knowledge about/ to make a "logical" insinuation and he is still calling me a coward but still not revieling who he is  *crazy* - don't worry, I checked your other posts, I know exactly who you are !
Let me continue:
8) I have the time now, so I stopped using the white flag. And what do you thing the BRAVE warrior, Brano, did ... no surprice at all - NOTHING, I even sieged 5 of his forts - he did nothing again but if you like history , wait few days and he shall start crying again.

Brano is doing nothing in the game and writing some unnecassary thing here, I'm eliminating his teammates, pillaging him and sieging his forts even though I do not have as strong army as him, and you dare to call me the coward ?!?!?!?! You are either the most stupid children or the most loyal supporters of BRANO.
GROW up and put an end to this nonsense.

k_mihai - if you are overwhelmed it's not cowardly to protect yourself by asking for help or by using something you are allowed to/ you should know that/ but it's COWARDLY what brano did - Nothing on the field and crying in front of all.

And PLEASE do not embarace yourself with the only exuse of yours , the white flag, to say how cowardly I am and how brave brano is ... it's childish and senseless and it's no arguement at all !!
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 21:10:48 PM »

the white flag.....hmmmm.....sure it is leagal....i do not use it.....it is a matter of play style.....half era i am dogging bigger armies than mine.......so the only thing that makes sence according to to my play style is the excuse of the "no time"...that i can understand....but even then i would go on vac....or escape the hits with 24 hours army saves....let them pillage and take down the forts...so what....

about you leaving Zealots...well for the good of an alliance i have done worst things....(i kicked out iiiacrush)...so that was a good choice and worked out good for them...but rebus the thing they all try to say to you is ...MAN you are top 10....and you raise a white flag...!!!!...what do you want ? to have the bigger army and to be safe?...there is always a bigger and stronger army....it doesn't feel right to see white flag in top 10 and from a guy with 1.7kk army...go on vac if you do not have time....but not flag...it is damn waste to loose so many military points...!!!!....LOL...but as you said...it is legal ..it is a way to play...good luck and have a good fight....

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 21:41:36 PM »

k_mihai - if you are overwhelmed it's not cowardly to protect yourself by asking for help or by using something you are allowed to/ you should know that/ but it's COWARDLY what brano did - Nothing on the field and crying in front of all.

And PLEASE do not embarace yourself with the only exuse of yours , the white flag, to say how cowardly I am and how brave brano is ... it's childish and senseless and it's no arguement at all !!

you don`t know enough of this game, besides being afraid to fight, it seems. ofc there are other means to protect against a stronger player, besides raising the white flag.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 21:42:45 PM by k_mihai » Logged

geroi
Private

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 22:16:37 PM »

mod was not an option, failing to realise it makes your comments nothing else but useless

top then, so what, it was not intentional, I don't seek fights, I don't play for net ranking, what is your point accually ? I'm ... "something" so I shouldn't do this and I should do that ... please this is bullsh*t

this is my second year, I dare to say that this long realm is not what I expected and I truly failed to adjust but k_mihai - you said nothing meaningful AGAIN - "I don understand the game" - what is this supposed to mean - you should fight weakers otherwise you are farmer <=>coward, you shouldn't use the capitulation function otherwise you are afraid <=> coward, you should do that and that and ... or you are ..... this is bullsh*t and you know it

the idea "no time" is wrong , I had the time but it was unpredictable - I cannot send my army on 12 hours journey or on 24 hours because I couldn't know exactly when I'll be able to log on, it could be in one hour or in 5 hours and that was the problem,brano is 1 hour away from me and all he had to do is to attack me the second he sees my army - 50% success

Brano is the only with the army to crush me and the second you realised he is no longer able to stop me from damaging me you started calling me names - that is the truth, another trueth, the flag is down, so am I braver now ?, a third truth, I'm going to use it whenever I find it necassary to and I still fail to see your point

This is my was comment on this subject so please take notes: Now I can choose between dedicating this realm on an endless war with brano or a pemanant capitulation and eliminating many others "brave" warriors with nothing else but big mouths - for now the choice was made, don make me regret it cause I can change it quickly
georged is the one person to ask me directly, he is the one person with a straight answer
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: