Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:58:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kill zealots  (Read 23027 times)
brano
Private

« on: October 09, 2008, 12:58:56 PM »

Who are zealots? Unfair losers. After i reported problems, that i have in game, enormous resources in every province and -110mio cash in province with army, true hero rebus from zealots made attacks on 7 provinces because he was sure i cant move. Im very thanksful to Krum he solved my problem, but now i have 6 forts down. Yep what a hero, during a war between punisher and zealots, rebus was unable to make single attack on me but today he was sure i cant defend. Bitch. It remains 3 month til end of the era and rebus will be my mission til the end. rant
geroi
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 19:49:39 PM »

Strong words .... I'm waiting ..... / rebus /
geroi
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 05:07:20 AM »

Ooooops ... it seems I don't need a war to make a "single attack". You should hurry up cause I don't plan on oplaying much longer but I'll make sure you'll remember me ....
v.valentine
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 18:31:31 PM »

Who are zealots? Unfair losers. After i reported problems, that i have in game, enormous resources in every province and -110mio cash in province with army, true hero rebus from zealots made attacks on 7 provinces because he was sure i cant move. Im very thanksful to Krum he solved my problem, but now i have 6 forts down. Yep what a hero, during a war between punisher and zealots, rebus was unable to make single attack on me but today he was sure i cant defend. Bitch. It remains 3 month til end of the era and rebus will be my mission til the end. rant

*Shocked*
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 20:02:07 PM »

rebus, the warrior, has capitulated to somebody.  Top 5 in net points in Realm 25 and he uses capitulation.  Talks tough in this thread and then puts up the white flag.  Uses the "I'm not playing much longer" excuse after 10 months of working to be at the top of the realm to justify his weakness and his 'quit when it gets tough' mentality.  Fine by me man.  Someone plans to be hard on you... take your ball and go home.   *bye*

Nobody in the net points top ten , certainly not the top 5, should even be allowed to capitulate.  I'm opening up nominations for the 'Biggest Puss in the Realm' award.  *kissgirl*   Who should we honor? 
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 20:56:39 PM »

That guy ..can you say who are you in realm25 ?? i'm thery thery interesed ....by the way its 90% Rebus capitulated to Brano ....but i think he wont get away with that *Smiley*

iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 01:38:45 AM »

no i feel he wont  *hihi*
brano
Private

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »

Strong words from rebus...and yes he capitulated to me. *hahaha*
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 11:13:09 AM »

Good Job Brano..*Smiley*

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 17:59:36 PM »

so if you know so much come and "kill" me. I'm waiting all of you  *black_eye*
For information of all who read this forum, I never capitulated in that game ever.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 18:00:59 PM by whiteshark » Logged

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
smruti
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 18:01:17 PM »

so if you know so much come and "kill" me. I'm waiting all of you  *black_eye*
For information of all who read this forum, I never capitulated in that game ever.

whr  *pardon* *pardon*
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 18:04:36 PM »

realm 25 and proud member of Zealots  *Tongue*

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 19:56:43 PM »

realm 25 and proud member of Zealots  *Tongue*

You should be proud Sir Farmsalot.  15 provinces... you're huge.  First place, for the moment, in a tight race for top net.  That white flag from your alliance member should embarrass you after all you've accomplished.  You might be a prouder member of Zealots if you could convince the fearful and cowardly in your clan to hitch up their skirts and stand tall. 
smruti
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 20:20:42 PM »

i would die rather holding a white flag *black_eye* *black_eye*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 22:48:13 PM »

what's wrong with brandishing a white flag ? you can always be sure of one thing : there'll always be someone stronger, bigger or nastier than you anywhere you go ...
what's wrong would be to waste the peaceful time given to you by the capitulation option to keep running away !!

I did capitulate a few times in order to get my army ready to face a stronger opponent. And everytime, I turned from being the underdog to the top gun. What's the shame in this ?

Are you also saying that using deception, trickeries, tactics, poisons, espionnage ... (you name it) are unworthy of any General ?  *xxx* *crazy*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: