Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:45:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kill zealots  (Read 23028 times)
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 22:27:30 PM »

i have to state here that after pm's with rebus things are much clearer now....have a nice ending to era...whatever you may choose...it has been fun till now.... *bravo*

That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 22:39:45 PM »

Nice to see you all fired up Rebus!  I kept wondering when you would finally post a response.  I've already apologized for my unfortunate reference.  As to everything else, without better input from you, all we could do was speculate.  Understand that I wouldn't be saying anything at all if you weren't so highly ranked.  Capitulation could be viewed as a crafty defensive decision that envelops all the tools of the game.  I've always felt it was mostly there for lower level/ less skilled players who couldn't get rid of a bully.  These players are potential buyers of credits and/or viewers of advertising and the admins don't want them all run out of the game. 

Non political/historical analogy time...
I have friends who sleep with a lot of women.  Fine.  I'd rather not see my priest doing it.  I know people who smoke a lot of weed.  Fine.  I don't want to catch a doctor doing it right before surgery.  We've all seen small children use their fingers for counting in math.  Great, they're learning.  But, I'd be very concerned if the guys at NASA started taking off their shoes when working with numbers greater than 10.

At your skill level and army size, it just doesn't seem like a technique you should need anymore and therefore disappointing to witness.  Army saves and vacation mode seem more appropriate.  That's been my opinion and I'm not always very sensitive to feelings when I have one. 

Potential trump card time...
It was pointed out to me since you wrote your last post that you may not be playing with credits.  If this is the case, you have a more valid argument than any you have used thus far.  If this is the case, you can't go into vacation mode.  If this is the case and life is too hectic to log in much if at all for several days, the gold it takes to do regular army saves to the opposite side of the map might make it impractical.  If this is the case, hey, free pass on the white flag.  Such a circumstance, especially for a top player with an enormous army, trumps my positions on the subject.

Glad you took time out to read all my other posts.  Hope you enjoyed.  *Smiley*

***Edit-  Having learned more via george, I'm going to back off my critiques regarding Rebus and the white flag.  Enjoy your game man.  I reserve the right to reinstate this opinion for other players, however, unless or until they give me a reason to feel differently. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 23:14:19 PM by That Guy » Logged
v.valentine
Private

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 01:41:04 AM »

Rebus, an excuse for intervention, but read through a translator, found that:
had to leave your army to calm the fortress within this week, so Mr. Brano easy for you to pass 3 million army, as he did with Sephirot who was not active at this time ....  evil3

p.s. For me personally it does not matter whether your Top 5 or top 10 when you meet army x 2 of your .... the same as you in the top 50 or 100 and irrespective net and classification, it is normal to do everything to preserve and increase the Army
of a strong opponent at the time to good times
even if it is a capitulation  *cool*
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:26:00 AM by v.valentine » Logged
geroi
Private

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 05:10:32 AM »

well ..... I'll break my promise not to write but I have to say it: SORRY BRANO this was the end, your end .....
v.valentine
Private

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 11:16:56 AM »

well ..... I'll break my promise not to write but I have to say it: SORRY BRANO this was the end, your end .....

*bravo* *bravo* *kissgirl*  *freak*
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008, 14:46:45 PM »

What the fuck happened to Brano? He went from 2170k net to 1600k. Did he attack whiteshark and lost? I would love to see the battlereport...
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 15:22:26 PM »

no I attacked and won  *Tongue*
I think he doesn't have courage to attack me  *tired*

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 15:33:21 PM by whiteshark » Logged

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 17:33:31 PM »

a part of Brano's army was atacking golden coins ...and his net disapeared .....bravo Whiteshark you cought the moment *sad*

whiteshark
Private

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2008, 21:18:06 PM »

I'm just wondering, will Brano come back?
 *black_eye*

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2008, 22:19:56 PM »

yeap .. in 2-3 days ....he neded some time in real life..but he will be back..dont worry

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: